Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare

Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare

1.1

Out of date products - Terrible customer service - Bug infested products

If it is possible to give negative starts i would.

I have been a customer with Christie Brinkley since 2016. All Australian customers BE AWARE, this company sends you out-of-date products encased with dead ants (see images attached). Despite numerous attempts to communicate to resolve this issue, Christie Brinkley has failed to respond nor provide a solution. Christie Brinkley has no sense of customer loyalty or any idea of quality and Australian consumer guarantees.

Avoid avoid

The cream turned all my white shirt collars yellow. My white T-shirts the same. Avoid this product. I cancelled my order but was still charged for I don’t know what???? Some Indian guy kept repeating himself and not answering my questions.

Pity I can't give it a "No Stars" review!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare compares to other Beauty Product Brands

SCAM! Hard to stop direct debits and speak to customer service

This is a shame as I liked the product. It was the fact I had asked for the shipments to come every 90 days, which was continually dishonoured as they just kept sending it every 30. I would then be charged over $100 dollars each month, with too much product to get through. I have needed to refer this to the bank as I have two cancellation letters form the company yet they continue to charge. My suggestion is to steer clear and look for a product elsewhere. It is not worth the expense or headache to have it stopped.

Rip off

All I can say total expensive rip off for a product that doesn't work I feel so disgusted that I chose to get the so called free trial

AB2453Sydney, NSW

SCAM! Do NOT register for anything to do with Christie Brinkley Skincare free trial

This has been the most appalling situation. I have been charged large amounts to my credit card and they advise me that all transactions have been cancelled, however I have continued to receive charges again and again. Avoid this offer like the plague that it is.

Natkat

NatkatNorth Lakes

Don't register for Christie Brinkley 30 day free trial products

Similar issue as you Cathay. I thought I was getting a free trial and then I immediately get put on a payment program. I got an email recently telling me that I owe $153 and that there is a problem with my Visa card. It says 'although you had enrolled in our program initially by submitting your credit card for the payment of all subsequent Billings, our records indicate that this card is no longer valid.

Well, that's crap that I ever enrolled in their program as they atomically put me on it.

Cathy

Cathy

Its a scam!

You don't receive the product until after the trial period has elapsed so it's too late to cancel and then you can't cancel and they keep taking money off your card. I had to cancel my card and when I rang them to cancel the order and told them I had cancelled my card that asked if I could give them "someone else's card number". I declined. Even after cancelling my account with them I keep getting emails telling me that my order is ready to ship but there is a problem with my account. Now they continue to send me harassing demands for payment of the outstanding amount. I have reported them to Report a Scam and the bank.

Scam

The website states easy cancellation whenever you want but what they neglect in telling you is that once you cancel your account you will receive another two invoices for over $150.00. I had to cancel my card and still have them calling me from offshore.

Ripped off

Like others, thought I was getting a trial for free, and then had to pay $150. I am not a fan of the product either. I was left very annoyed and would never recommend this product to anyone.

Rip off

I got a free trial. Stupidly thought all of the products that arrived where free. They weren't now I have been ripped off hundreds of dollars in automatic deductions from my visa account without permission ! I am unemployed ! Also billed in American dollars instead of Australian. Beware of this CON.

Danger takes money no matter what

I suggest not buying this or even looking at it I didn’t even buy it I got it as a free gift for doing a survey and yesterday they took the last of my money out of my account and what makes it worse is that it’s my sons 2nd birthday tomorrow and they took the money I took a loan out for so I could make my sons birthday special. I am beyond angry once I get a hold of them it’s going to be all scream also I tried the cream and it made my skin go worse it felt rough and horrible.

I got sucked in by the name of Lisa Wilkinson

The sample arrived, I tried the product for 3 days and was not impressed. I thought that's okay, lucky it was only sample so no harm done! A couple of weeks later I get a phone call to say my bank account is inactive and there is product awaiting dispatch to me. I told the person on the phone that I wasn't happy with the product and I don't want to receive any more. He said the reason I wasn't happy was because I didn't use the product for the full 30 days. I said I'm not interested in receiving any more. Fast forward to today and I've just received an outstanding payment notice for $153.89 . Apparently the free sample is not a free sample at all. Please don't get caught out like I did!

Authentic Skincare or Fantastic Fraud!!!!!

This is crap

The free trial is not free.
The cream dehydrated my skin so much it left my skin feeling like sandpaper. That was only after a week.
I was then chared an arm and a leg after cancelling any further orders. Best l can say don't buy this crap.
When l called about the cream l told the operator that it dried my skin he told me no it didn't.
I did get a 1/2 refund but still have a useless product.

Claudia P

Claudia PFar North Queensland, QLD

Scam sacam, do not order

Lea13

Lea13Brisbane

Scam Sacam

Was caught with Natalie Barr mentioned. Product arrived, then found out it would cost $153.00 to keep this Free Trial. When I rang to cancel, the operator (his name will remain unmentioned) had the cheek to ask me whether I washed my face before applying the cream, which I found to be quite offensive. Then to add insult to injury, it cost me over $15.00 to return to the PO Box in Victoria. Ladies DO NOT be taken in, it is a SCAM!!!

SCAM

Ditto to all the other reviews saying this is a scam.... it is definitely a scam and I am surprised it is legal. I am also surprised that i fell for it!! Avoid, avoid.... do not give your credit card details.

Angry no one listened

I had said to the consultant right from the start I only wanted a trial instead you have ripped the money out of my account not happy.

Fran

FranSydney

Avoid

Same story as others on here.Also the invoices are doubled up with for example the same product invoiced on days and again on different and more days on another invoice.

Teresa H.

Teresa H.asked

Want to buy product Christy Brinkley

AB2453

Don’t do it - it’s extremely expensive, average quality, and they use unscrupulous methods to keep charging your credit card, whether you cancel or not.

Florence P
Florence P

I made the mistake several years ago of clicking on 'Free' sample.
Once they had my card details, that was it! Ended up with five boxes of crap! Wasn't in a good head-space at the time, so I missed the 'return deadline'. One thing you need to know besides 'It's a Financial Scam'?
The Product Itself is a Scam! It stinks like chemicals - and it Does Not Work!

Brenda

Brendaasked

How long after applying close up does it start to break down?

Neishaasked

Does anyone have a contact for this product? I just ordered a trial before I saw the fine print. I want to delete my order ASAP

Curly
Curly

Call 1800845862 24hours 7days a week. It's such a con. They will send a box of treatments and an invoice with costs.

Thank you!

Rosyrose
Rosyrose

First and foremost: cancel the card you've paid the shipping cost with ASAP. That way they are unable to take any amount out. Then: the fine print says: you have 30 days to trial this product. take note when it expires, then before that date go back online and obtain return code. Then: take all the used cream out from the opened jars, decant it to other jars so you can use it later. Leave the second ones (if they sent you 2 of each) intact and send them and empty jars back to the address nominated as address for returns on the website and don't forget to clearly mark with the return code you have been given. It cost me $ 17.00 for postage but I have a moisturizer (not so great) but I have broken just about even, from all the feedback I see that this is not the case in a lot of instances. Good luck.

Other Beauty Product Brands