Citibank Citi Signature Qantas

Citibank Citi Signature Qantas

See the Best Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Up to 150,000 Bonus Qantas Points on offer

• $49 Annual Fee in your first year

• Earn up to 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent

• 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 15 months, 0% Balance Transfer Fee

• Complimentary Insurances, including International Travel Insurance

Cons

• $444 Annual Fee after your first year

• Minimum Credit Limit of $15,000

• 3.4% International Transaction Fee

Arvin V.

Arvin V.Perth, WA

90000 bonus points

I spent $4000 in 90 days and ended up getting 90000 qantas points. Fees was only $49 at the time of offer. Also got a bonus dinners club card which doesnt have any international fees. The citibank app and website is also very friendly to use.

Card Start DateJune 2019
Main Point of ContactOnline
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Very practical card - great benefits

Citi are fantastic and easy to deal with - bonus qantas points came immediately after hitting requirements. Priority Pass membership has also been a delight for me as a traveller. Only downside is the 0.5 qantas points per $1 conversion which is lower than standard, but not a major issue.

Card Start DateAugust 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Jellycent

JellycentBrisbane

Reward points went through quickly with no issues

As soon as I spent the required amount, I received my bonus Qantas points which were credited on the same statement. Citibank app has been reliable and easy to use. Haven’t had any issues with the card

Card Start DateApril 2019
Main Point of ContactPhone
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Online Shopping

Amir p.

Amir p.South East Queensland, QLD

Best card I have owned

We bought our Europe tickets from this card and used it around Europe with good exchange rat. Rewards were great got bonus Qantas points of 100,000 too. Best thing was that it came with insurance which was handy when my wife's purse got stolen in Spain. We got everything back.

Card Start DateJuly 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Overseas/Travel

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this card

This is my daily-use card. I have had it for more than 10 years, originally for business purposes, but now for personal use. It is linked to my Qantas Frequent Flyers account and has racked up hundreds of thousands of points over the years which we have been enjoying in our retirement.
Monthly payments are handled automatically from our bank account (different bank to the card).
I primarily use it in Australia as the charges on overseas transactions are a disincentive to use it unless, as I have, needed it in an emergency. My ING refunds all the charges on my Orange Debit Card for overseas transactions as well as ATMs in Australia.

Card Start DateJanuary 2006