4.5

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Sam
Sam

Amazing I travel 500km to see Jade

I travel up from Canberra to see Jade that’s testament alone to how amazing her knowledge and treatments are. My skin has never been brighter or firmer. The aftercare products are just as amazing. Thoroughly recommend Jade and her team  Show details
No name
No nameSydney, NSW3 posts

Always a wonderful experience with great results

I have recently started seeing skin body health for my skin concerns and I am so happy with the progress and results I have seen, the clinic is beautiful and calm and the therapist is well informed when it comes to her trade
Highly recommend this salon Show details
Charlotte
Charlotte2 posts

Wonderful pamper

Really happy with my treatments in Mosman. Glowing facials with lovely nourishing products (lots of compliments days later.) Clean and cozy rooms.

Bought laser treatment package online and was really surprised how much hair loss I had after just the first session and half way through now with great results Much less painful than other salons Ive tried and I was made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Friendly staff that make you feel pampered and looked after. Cant wait to try the HIFU next. Show details

Tessa
TessaSydney
Ava
Ava

Great treatments and service

Purchased on line and was surprisingly impressed with the level of service and professionalism. My skin looked fab after my rejuvenation!

Melinda
Melinda

Fantastic place fantastic lady

I love this place and I love Jade she is thoroughly professional her salon is warm and comforting and her treatments are top of the line. Thanks Jade

Missy
Missy

Great treatments, friendly service

I love coming here for my treatments I always feel very looked after and it's a beautiful environment, highly recommend

Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW2 posts

True organic products and philosophy to skin care

All the products Jade sells are certified organic and the skin care products use aromatherapy oils that make you feel relaxed and amazing. I can't live without the daily moisturizer! They're always very reasonably priced compared to what you have to pay in a department store and you're not getting any of the nasty chemicals of mass produced stuff!

Sara
SaraSydney

Always glowing!

I love Jade and her treatments! Everytime I visit this salon I leave relaxed and glowing. The professionalism, care and expertise of Jade is second to none. The skin care products are truly wonderful and well priced. I always get comments out of the blue re my skin after treatments here.

Georgie
GeorgieArmidale

Amazing service and offers the perfect mix of holistic and science based knowledge and skill

Definitely worth heading into Skin Body Health - this is not your average salon. The staff are really skilled in their beauty treatments and the facial oil and natural products are second to none. Great Vitamin C serum as well which Jade educates her clients to use post beauty treatment. My skin looks amazing every time I have a treatment.

Sel
Sel3 posts

I love this place!

This is a little beauty haven that has the most effective treatments and a beautiful Skincare line. Jade is always so happy, kind and welcoming. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Beth
Beth

Awesome!

Had an amazing first laser treatment, staff were super friendly & attentive. Made me feel relaxed as I was very nervous! Beautiful salon & facilities, I will definitely be back for round 2!

November 5th 2019 Update: Lovely salon, lovely service!

I have had full body laser treatments over the last year at the wonderful wollahra salon. The treatments worked really quickly & the staff were extremely knowledgeable & professional. I highly recommend this service.

JoVerden
JoVerden

Beautiful salon with lovely staff

Had my first laser treatment and was so impressed, lovely premises and very friendly helpful staff, took the time to fully explain the procedure and put my mind at rest after a bad experience elsewhere, thank you I will definitely be back!

Claire
Claire2 posts

Body contouring inch loss

Love, love, love this treatment my stomach is so much tighter flatter and smoother after my second baby. Would definitely recommend this treatment. Staff were great and salon is beautiful

sarah
sarahBondi

My skin looks amazing!

My friend recommended me to this clinic for my acne and let me just say i am cured and my skin looks better than ever. The clinic is lovely and they are very experienced and know what they're talking about. I will be a regular customer. Thank you!