Citymove Removals ACT, Kingston
Part of Citymove Removals  4.1 (448)

Citymove Removals ACT, Kingston

4.1

19 reviews · Statistics

79% · 154 · 21%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Citymove Removals › ACT, Kingston19 reviews
Amina
Sam
Sam
  Verified ACT, Kingston

Great service, fast and careful

Reasonable size move from apartment to apartment - added difficulty of busy complex and small lift/doors. Both movers were kind, efficient and effective.

Brad
Brad2 posts
  Verified ACT, Kingston

Move went well. Boys did a good job

Manuel and Renan were brilliant. They did what it says on the truck, moved my stuff with care. They even had plastic wrap to extra protect my king furniture. third time using them - always happy. They aren’t cheap though, but I’d rather a careful move than broken things.

Justin
JustinACTCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts
  Verified ACT, Kingston

Canberra - rude, broke my bed, and left a filthy mattress at my old place

I was moving one bedroom in a share-house. The move was only a few suburbs away. They were really rude, and didn't seem to care about my stuff. They broke a slat that connected my bed together (presumably) and when I went to put my bed together it was missing. They left a filthy mattress from a previous job lying up against the front wall of my old house.

The company twice tried to overcharge me, once on the phone at the time of booking, and again once the job was complete. Then when I complained, they promised me a $50 refund, then refused to honour that.

Trang
Trang

Good service!

I’m very satisfied with Citymove service. I got Manuel and one other staff to help with moving and they did a good job. They took great care of my furnitures, none of my stuffs got any damage. I would give them a solid 9/10 and i will recommend Citymove to my friends and family.

L and M
L and M

Efficient and careful move

Thanks for an easy move boys. Turned up on time, friendly, worked hard and the move was all done carefully and efficiently.

Elise B
Elise BVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Removalist review

Moved a three bedroom town house to a three bedroom house, short distance move. They started on time, completed the job as quickly as possible. Communicated the process well and ensured everything was safe for the move. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Canberra area. Great service for a much lower cost than a lot of quotes we'd had.

Mezz s
Mezz s

Great simple movers

City move are on time, efficient and reasonably priced. I've moved 3 times with them now and would recommend them to everyone in Canberra.

Eadb
Eadb
  ACT, Kingston

Cheap, efficient and friendly!

I used Citymove to move from Canberra to Sydney and they were fantastic. They turned up on time, were really friendly and moved everything out very quickly. They were organised and took care to tick each item off at both pick up and delivery.

They were also the cheapest by far!

Katie
KatieCanberra
Shonella
ShonellaCanberra

Excellent Removalists

Easy admin process, really helpful office team. Excellent service from the Canberra removalist team. Arrived early, explained process thoroughly. Friendly, professional, fast and so respectful and careful with my furniture in difficult move (narrow, winding stairwells). No task too hard for them. Took the stress out of the entire moving experience. NO hidden costs, be hard to beat price wise. Would definitely use them again and will recommend them to everyone.

Ash
Ash

Highly recommended

They made moving so easy! Citymove were very good to deal with - I had several confirmation calls/emails and everything was explained upfront with no dodgy surprises at the end of it all. This was a local move in Canberra. Everything was done in just over two hours and I couldn't be happier with the guys - Matt & Matt. They were friendly, careful, and happy to help in any way they could. I would recommend them to anyone.
Reliable, efficient, friendly, great service
Angela B
Angela BNorth Canberra
  ACT, Kingston

Canberra City Move - great service!

I was moved by City Move for a North Canberra local move. The team were two wonderful guys, both called Matt. There is nothing that could have been done better; 'The Two Matt's', as I have nicknamed them, were cheerful, organised and approachable, as well as professional and efficient. The company and the Team Leader called me the day before my move and arrived early. Nothing was too much trouble. These guys are an asset to City Move. I would highly recommend people to especially ask for 'The Two Matt's' for their Canberra move!
Reliable, efficient and professional, great communication.
Laura