Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc... (See All)
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Citymove Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Think twice

I booked a straightforward local move in Melbourne. The removalists showed up 5 hours after the allocated arrival window I was given by Citymove. Whenever I rang up, the people in the customer service call centre kept telling me that the movers were on the way just to get me off the phone. Citymove outsources their removalist services to third parties and their call centre is based overseas, so it was clear that no one knew what was going on. It was an absolute shambles, and no one at the call centre rang me back when they said they would.

Update: Citymove responded to my email after I posted this review, and we have come to a resolution. I hope they can use this experience to improve their service.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Christina
Christina Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists, whatever the job or the conditions.

David and Matteo approaches a difficult move with a ‘can do’ attitude and a smile. They offered me lots of choices, which made me feel comfortable, and they asked for advice before moving specialty items, which gave me confidence. They took great care with all of my possessions, regardless of value. They moved me during heavy rain, all day, and never complained, not even when moving my back-breaking pinball machine. Their encouraging comments throughout the move kept my spirits up, which is a godsend for anyone who is moving.

Pav
PavSydney, NSW

Great work

3 bed apartment to a 3 bed split level apartment. On time and had to use lifts in both buildings. Caio and Juan where great , friendly and efficient with the move.

Amber
AmberIllawarra, NSW

Awful service. Slow, unfit, and inefficient.

Tom F
Tom FSydney, NSW

Scamers, Liars, you will be sorry of you use Citymove, listen to the bad reviews, they are accurate

! bedroom being moved from Sydney to Melbourne. Lady by the name of [name removed] was on top of everything and persistent, then I booked and all down hill. [name removed] lied, when asked to speak to Operations manager, transferred me to another Filipino lady, feel this is run all off shore. Be very careful, when I advised new bed and a table had all been damaged, sent photos, was told by [name removed] 'its not our fault', if you go with this company, you will regret it. Very dodgy, ask to speak to the manager of the company.

Eva
Eva

Do not use! You’ll regret it

Terrible! Avoid!

Sarah B.
Sarah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip off. Inexperienced movers go slow and hide broken furniture

Rory
RoryVictoria

What a waste of a good move

After completing a big move, the company blew any advocacy they had with me after failing to resolve a double billing of the job. I get it, sometimes you make a mistake, but after weeks of contacting the company (including the CEO), I received no emails or calls offering a solution to the matter. It feels like they just don’t care at all, so my recommendation is to find someone else who will care.

Jan J
Jan JGreensborough

Efficient courteous service

The move was of a 3 bed house with a 15 minute drive between locations, starting and finishing on time.
The 3 removal men were excellent, hardworking, and careful, ensuring everything went to the right rooms all done with great courtesy and good humour.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne
Mark
MarkSydney

Citymove Dodgy (Google it) DO NOT USE

Apart from the ACCC fining this mob TWICE for fake reviews, (Google citymove dodgy), they were a disgrace to deal with. They quoted 4hrs for a job that they then took 8 hrs to do, doubling their bill. The "professional" removalists are backpackers, one barely able to speak English. Save yourself the pain and find another company.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Percy and his team were amazing

My lovely Citymove team moved my mum and I to a three bedroom unit in the Inner West of Sydney. Luckily, the move was not far, but still daunting for my elderly mum. The three team members were extremely friendly, polite and efficient. We were very thankful for their wonderful work and attitude. Definitely service with a smile. On time, fast and efficient. We would definitely recommend them.

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great service and prompt communication

I had to move a few items from one location to another. The service from Citymove was prompt, professional and highly competent. The items were accounted properly and transported safely.

Great move!

The move was great. I moved from an apartment to another apartment and the guys were very efficient and quick. Everything went so well. The guys were on time and moved quickly from the beginning.

Office LocationQLD, Chermside

Very good service

2 bed room unit , short distance yes it started @8.15 and finished @ 12.15 we were very happy with the service we received. Thank you very much Coral Welsh

Office LocationQLD, Chermside