Citymove Removals VIC, Brunswick

Citymove Removals VIC, Brunswick

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rory

RoryVictoria

What a waste of a good move

After completing a big move, the company blew any advocacy they had with me after failing to resolve a double billing of the job. I get it, sometimes you make a mistake, but after weeks of contacting the company (including the CEO), I received no emails or calls offering a solution to the matter. It feels like they just don’t care at all, so my recommendation is to find someone else who will care.

Jan J

Jan JGreensborough

Efficient courteous service

The move was of a 3 bed house with a 15 minute drive between locations, starting and finishing on time.
The 3 removal men were excellent, hardworking, and careful, ensuring everything went to the right rooms all done with great courtesy and good humour.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Interstate a no-go

BogdanMelbourne

Moving went fine, refund for the canceled services is nowhere to be seen

Citymove Removals
James R.Citymove Removals
Bogdan

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Great guys and very obliging.

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Office LocationVIC, St Kilda (Barkly St)

They have always been so helpful and good to me.

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).
This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.
(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

Office LocationVIC, Brunswick

On time and quick movers

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

fbill

fbillMelbourne

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

Review collected in partnership with Citymove Removals

Pete J

Pete J

Incompetent and careless with belongings.

Gary F

Gary FSydney, NSW

Great moving experience last week

These guys were fantastic. Came in with very short notice to pack my things up on the Wednesday and move Friday morning. They were all done by lunch including dropping a few things on the way to another address and moved other furniture around at new address. All fragile items bubble wrapped then blankets then shrink wrapped.
Still not sure how they did it so quick. Would have taken me a week to do what they did in 6 hours.
Gary F

Excellent Service!

The boys took great care with our belongings and were very friendly. It made our lives a whole lot easier and we would recommend your services again. Thank you!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Good service, low hassle interstate move

ahar3

ahar3AU

Got ripped off big time

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Great! There's a reason for the high ratings...

After reading horrible online reviews from pretty much every removalist company in Melbourne, I decided on City Movers - thank god for that. They phoned the day before to confirm and texted on the day as well. They texted me to say they were 20 mins late (it was peak hour) so that's cool. I thought the 2 movers were efficient in arranging everything in the truck and was very careful of my stuff, including moving a big fridge out of a tiny shed that was on a very narrow and crooked side of the house!
Thanks for the move guys!
Quick, efficient, excellent communication!
I can't say anything wrong honestly. Maybe make it cheaper, LOL!!

BTAM

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Citymove service delivery in Melbourne

After searching for about 10 offers, I used Citymove to move from Lower Templestowe to Broadmeadows in Jan, 2013.
Their charges seemed to be more reasonable but they hired backpackers and overseas workers which are not professional removalists. I watched them move my furniture with fear. Call me if you want to hear more in detail 0466 965 475.
Their customer service was reasonable and their charges likewise. Their website looks great!
They did not use professionally trained Aussie removalists; the men who did the job were not trained in manual handling procedures and removal techniques.

Svb

SvbAU

No stress, easy moving.

I spent a lot of time looking for the cheapest removal company in Melbourne and found Citymove was the best option. I only had two items to move which meant I didn't want to have to pay a lot of money, and I had to rush to work on the day of moving. I was nervous it wouldn't work out in time but the guys were super fast and I wasn't stung with any extra charges. I would definitely move with them again, and I must say the removal men were very friendly. Thanks!
Inexpensive