Citymove Removals VIC, Brunswick
Part of Citymove Removals  4.1 (448)

Citymove Removals VIC, Brunswick

3.8

19 reviews · Statistics

63%11%26%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Citymove Removals › VIC, Brunswick19 reviews
Kimberly Y
Kimberly Y4 posts

Think twice

I booked a straightforward local move in Melbourne. The removalists showed up 5 hours after the allocated arrival window I was given by Citymove. Whenever I rang up, the people in the customer service call centre kept telling me that the movers were on the way just to get me off the phone. Citymove outsources their removalist services to third parties and their call centre is based overseas, so it was clear that no one knew what was going on. It was an absolute shambles, and no one at the call centre rang me back when they said they would.

Update: Citymove responded to my email after I posted this review, and we have come to a resolution. I hope they can use this experience to improve their service.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Rory
RoryVictoria
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

What a waste of a good move

After completing a big move, the company blew any advocacy they had with me after failing to resolve a double billing of the job. I get it, sometimes you make a mistake, but after weeks of contacting the company (including the CEO), I received no emails or calls offering a solution to the matter. It feels like they just don’t care at all, so my recommendation is to find someone else who will care.
Jan J
Jan JGreensborough

Efficient courteous service

The move was of a 3 bed house with a 15 minute drive between locations, starting and finishing on time.

The 3 removal men were excellent, hardworking, and careful, ensuring everything went to the right rooms all done with great courtesy and good humour.

Steve
Citymove Removals   DM
Vladimir
Vladimir
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Shane
Shane
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

The movers were so careful with our belongings

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

ann
ann
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

Great guys and very obliging

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Keithy
Keithy
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

They have always been so helpful and good to me

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).

This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.

(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

CJ Melbourne
CJ Melbourne
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

On time and quick movers

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

fbill
fbillMelbourne4 posts
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

Pete J
Pete J4 posts
Gary F
Gary FNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

Great moving experience last week

These guys were fantastic. Came in with very short notice to pack my things up on the Wednesday and move Friday morning. They were all done by lunch including dropping a few things on the way to another address and moved other furniture around at new address. All fragile items bubble wrapped then blankets then shrink wrapped.

Still not sure how they did it so quick. Would have taken me a week to do what they did in 6 hours.

Gary F

Yemimah
Yemimah

Excellent Service!

The boys took great care with our belongings and were very friendly. It made our lives a whole lot easier and we would recommend your services again. Thank you!

Claire
Claire2 posts
  VIC, Brunswick

No questions yet. Read all questions about Citymove Removals.

Compare all Citymove Removals listings
CategoryFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture RemovalistsFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit InsuranceInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit Insurance
LocationsACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WAACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WAACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WAACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA
Compare all Citymove Removals listings