Clean N Easy Brick Tile & Paver Cleaner

• Smell
Caddy cleaning R.

Caddy cleaning R.Sydney, NSW

Best product

I've used it for over 15 years ...while doing new house cleans , bond cleans, corporate cleans , domestic cleans
I have never found a product as good on getting most things off tiles

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

H Craig

H CraigGold Coast

Saved a lot of elbow grease

Had a lot of grout that wouldn't wash off newly laid tiles. Tried scrubbing and failed. Then tried this product. Worked perfectly to remove all residue. Easy to use, just followed the instructions.

LeeanneHunter Region, NSW

Best floor tile grout cleaner

I have gone through so many containers of this product, I tried EVERYTHING on my floor grout to no avail, this stuff is amazing, can not recommend enough. Pop a little on, scrub with a toothbrush, it's a little tedious cleaning up afterwards as product has a sticky residue, worth it though

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Clean N Easy Brick Tile & Paver Cleaner compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

This stuff is fantastic

Bought this to clean grout off newly laid tiles but then started using anywhere/everywhere there was a mark. Woks beautifully on cleaning the concrete driveway - even removed some hardwood stains. Cleaned patio tiles beautifully - removing spatters of tile adhesive and grout. It's easy to use by mixing a small quantity in water and applying with a broom or brush.
Works very well. removes so many marks and stains on outdoor surfaces
Can damage skin and eyes so must be used with extreme care. Wear protective gloves and goggles.

Bob Gasked

Will this product remove bore water stains from painted brick

Leeanne

Hi Bob, I'm not sure. I used it recently on a rust stain on my garden shed floor, worked a treat. Sorry I couldn't give you a definite yes or no

Bob G

Thanks Lee, guess I'll have to buy and try.

Kerry

Kerryasked

Hi there , what are the active ingredients in Brick Tile and Paver cleaner ?

Lulu

Sorry I've run out so can't check the bottle. The info should be available by googling or checking the product on bunnings website

Leeanne

Hi Kerry, Sulfamic acid Hydrochloric acid.

Bazz

Bazzasked

Is it ok to use on sandstone pavers ?

Leeanne

Hi Bazz, never used it in sandstone though I use it on my concrete block retaining wall, I swear I love this stuff, I keep a bottle in my laundry cupboard at all times
Not sure if this helps

Michela B.
Michela B.

Leeanne, what will happen if I use it on Sandstone?

See all Clean N Easy Brick Tile & Paver Cleaner questions