Clear Skincare
Listing monitored by Clear Skincare

4.3
Liana T.
Liana T.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service! Very nice and comforting!!

I have been to the clinic a couple times now and it is perfect. Everyone is so welcoming and make you feel so comfortable! I am very happy with results!

Date PurchasedJune 2021

abbykempe
abbykempeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disingenuous and money-grabbing

I bought a package at QVSkincare prior to being diagnosed with autoimmune hashimoto's-thyroiditis. This company is money-hungry & refused a refund.

the team at fremantle are amazing

my skin has never looked clearer i have been getting overnight pigment peels and dermapen to help with my pigment and scarring . i had everything written in plain readable terms and everything was price efficient

thankyou

Syl
SylSydney, NSW

Great laser appointment

Went for my first laser appointment in Parramatta. The girls were so friendly and helped me with all my questions and I was nervous and explained everything in detail for me. Would highly recommend them.

Wendy
WendyMelbourne

Wendy Huang- review of great customer service from Kerry at the clear skincare in QV melbourne

The ladies at clear skincare have always taken care of me as a long-time client. I continue to go back for treatments as I know they work and I have tried many other products and aestheticians but none have worked as well as clear skincare clinic. I want to send a special thanks to Kerry at QV store for all her care and advice addressing my skin issues. Thank you very much QV Melbourne store

Hannah T.
Hannah T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

All the team at Toowong Clear Skincare have done an amazing job looking after me and my skin. Wonderful service, great products and incredible results! I cant recommend them enough

Rachel
RachelCarlingford

Terrible service and left with burnt skin

Booked in for laser hair removal, the process was terrible. Clearly trained to pressure clients into buying their products on top of this they burnt my skin in the process. They tied to charge me double the price what was quoted and their attitude was one of the worst I had seen in years.

Maddy
MaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Express micro

Teegan at the clear skincare store in Southport was amazing! I had an express micro done and had some skin concerns which she gave some great advice and suggestions to improve my skin.

Store LocationClear skincare Southport

This is parfect!!!!

I found this store at the Australia Fair
This shop has very good access
All staff were kind
And the store was kept very clean
I thought that I would come to this store next time

Den
Den

Amazing

I saw the team at clear skincare today at Moonee ponds. They answered all my questions. And seemed super happy to help me. Great girls

Chermside

Amazing service, very professional. Would recommend to anyone wanting a treatment to go and see the girls at Chermside.
Looking forward to my next treatment.

Alex
AlexAU

Outstanding Management / Manager Eleni

My review is on the Manager of the Collins St Clinic, Eleni. From first contact, Eleni immediately warms you with a genuine smile and makes you feel that you and your concerns matter. She is empathetic, yet customer focused, exceeding my expectations with the level of service I received. I no longer felt like there was no hope, and she ensured me that they will find a solution to tailor to my needs. Will definitely be treated by her in the Collins St Clinic. She is a major asset to the company and the industry.

Nick
Nick

Excellent management

Clear skincare Collins street ,manager eleni and therapist April are very professional.
They give you right advice for your skin to look great.

Clear skincare Perth

Excellent customer service. Girls know what they are talking about. Very helpfull. Looking forward to returning for more treatments. Great deals on treatment like laser removal and pigmentation reduction

Melissa Montecatini
Melissa Montecatini

Dark Circle Eye Cream

I have used other really good haloxyl based creams and lotions and I know they work on me to reduce dark circles. This product makes no difference at all. Simply not enough active ingredients. They claim it is 10% haloxyl and chrysin, but it can't be; haloxyl is the second last ingredient listed on the jar. Save your money and buy a really good product where haloxyl is the second or third ingredient listed.