Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Clearblue Easy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

44 questions from our users

Ella
Ellaasked

Hallo, I stopped taking my last pill on the 13th of June 2021 and I normally would be ovulating from the 18th - 24th. The 23rd of June is normally ovulation day. I took a clear blue test on the 19th and it did not show a smiley as the 19th is not the most fertile day, but when I ejected the stick it showed two very visible lines, does that mean I am on my ovulation period? Thank you

Jarka D.asked

Hi what is shows smile face and 2 lines?

Is that positive

Emily
Emilyasked

I have been getting flashing smiley faces for 4 days and I done 2 tests yesterday one in the AM and one in the PM. I have chucked all my other sticks out but there is hardly a line to say it is picking up a LH surge at all? (CD23,24,25,26)
I am so confused first time using them should I be hopeful that I haven’t ovulated yet or the tests are just lying to me. I have long cycles last few months around 41-43 days usually my cycles are around 31-33 days.

CBanks
CBanksasked

My tests were blank. I tested yesterday and there were no lines just blank. I tested this morning and no smiley face, just blank. What does that mean?

Sharney.Casked

Hi there so I had my period on the 29th dec - 2nd jan (5days) tested positive with the pink test on the 15th and 16th of Jan.
My next period was 30th jan - 3rd/4th feb.
I then did both pink and purple tests on the 10th was negitive blank circle 11th was high and flashing smiley and the 12th was solid smiley (purple) and smiley (pink). Then the 13th was negitive for the pink test, blank circle.
Some of my apps said that it was my fertile stage and some say its this week.
I tested this morning with the purple test and it had a flashing smiley (but 1 very very faint line and 1 dark at 6am). I've now tested again with both pink and purple tests. The pink test was blank circle with 1 faint faint line and one dark but niw the purple one is a solid smiley representing peak again but with a very faint faint line and dark line.

Please help im so confused
Am I ovulating twice? Could I have ovulated so soon after my period? What is wrong and what is right.

Sharney.Casked

My next period was 30th jan - 3rd/4th feb.
Some of my apps said that it was my fertile stage and some say its this week.

Please help im so confused

Katana pulcinella

I suggest downloading the flo app. I did it helps you track exactly when you are ovulating. You can start ovulating around 12 days after the first day of your period.

You can get pregnant 5 days before you ovulate and 5 days after you ovulate

Sharney.C

Thankyou :) have the flo app already it says my fertile window started on the 13th - 19th of feb and ovulation is tomorrow the 18th. But I got high n peak last week on the 11th and 12th and then high(6am this morning) and peak (530pm this afternoon) on purple tests and negitive on the pink test. But then you look at the first line and its extremely faint n other line dark on both tests yet last week on high and peak both line really dark only 6 days after I had my period

Kelly M.
Kelly M.asked

i bought my first kit today and tested at 12 and had a smiley face then again an hour later it was a blank circle and again 3 hours later another blank was the first test wrong?

Jonelle M.
Jonelle M.

Super late reply but I would say it is because you are testing too often. They recommend once a day after with first urine after your longest sleep. I would say it went blank because there wasn’t enough to test.

Jessicawwells
Jessicawwellsasked

Question! I got a peak fertility sign ( that of course stays on the screen for 48 hours). this morning (day after the 48 hours) I Was curious to see what it would pull up as. I tested again and got another peak fertility sign.... is that a false reading? Or would I still really be ovulating?

Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Following this has happened to me now 2 months in a row

Abbey
Abbey

Me too! The smiley face would have gone away at some stage thismorning (tuesday) which first showed up early Sunday.

I tested again and I am still “peak”

Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Same happened to me this morning peak 48hours ago it was blank this morning nothing on screen so I was curious and did another one and came up PEAK for me too?

Hayle W.
Hayle W.asked

I already hit peak and supposedly ovulated this month but it was strange, it went from negative to peak the next day. I kept testing LH after to make sure levels were going down and 4 days after supposed ovulation I’m getting a flashing smiley face again. Should I keep going? Did I maybe not really ovulate?

Chantal A.
Chantal A.

I had the exact same thing!!! I went from negative to peak. No high fertility. Didn’t test again after peak cause I thought you weren’t supposed to. I’m confused

Elle829
Elle829

I think these are a gimic. I have 2 testers. Well 3...2 purple, 1 pink. I used the same exact urine and got a circle on one..and a solid smiley on the other. (The purple ones) like how can the same exact urine get two different results? ... the one that is a solid smiley face..I used the past few days. Was a circle for two days.. the a solid smiley..no blinking. But the one I used today for the first day, is just a circle.

AA89
AA89asked

Hi, i had a blank circle day 13. Solid smiley day 14 and flashing smiley days 15, 16, 17.

Is that supposed to happen? I previously stopped testing after the solid smiley came up, but was curious this month if it would show anything.

I though it was supposed to happen the other way around.

Katana pulcinella

downloaded flo and used the ovulation kit on the days that flo said I would be ovulating i had made love on each day the kit had a smiley face. I never got a solid smiley face but you are potentially fertile for 7 to 10 days. I am now 3 months pregnant just document your cycles with the help of flo. Hope this helps.

Emily r.
Emily r.asked

I’m so confused I have three readers from the clear blue ovulation tests yesterday I took the test in the morning it was a blank face this morning I took it I have a flashing smiley face but it’s seems to soon to be around the time I will ovulate so I used the old two readers I had and they are both blank faces all the strips only have one dark line and a very very faint second line I don’t know which ones to listen to and I really don’t wanna miss my ovulation day so please help me which test should I listen to?

Katana pulcinella

I downloaded flo and used the ovulation kit on the days that flo said I would be ovulating i had make love on each day the kit had a smiley face. I never got a solid smiley face but you are potentially fertile for 7 to 10 days. I am now 3 months pregnant just document your cycles with the help of flo. Hope this helps.

Amyasked

So my cycles are really irregular but last month i didnt show high fertility i just showed a peak. This cycle i have shown 9 days of high fertility but yet to get my peak. Has anyone had this before and should i keep testing? Im technically due to get me period in 3 days but its still showing high fertility.

I didn't show a peak either. I'm 10 weeks pregnant now

Congrats.
Thata good to know but ive just started getting brown stuff so im thinking this could be my period now.... :(

Leah V.
Leah V.

Im currently having the same issue - 7th day of high, minimal CM compared to other months so I think maybe my hormones/body is off this month but still strange as i would assume to have no read rather then high.

Novi C.
Novi C.asked

Hello there, i have been getting flashing smiley face for about 14 days now ( only test every other day ) and i yet to get a solid face but last month i tested for 8 days every other day and never got a flashing smiley face but then on the 8 day i got a solid face. Has anyone ever experienced something like this before? And i am not taking any medication whatsoever that could cause anything like that.

Alex D.
Alex D.asked

Hello. I have had 6 days of flashing smiley face. Then straight to blank circle. Why is this. And if I am not hitting peak does that mean I dont ovulate. Am very confused. I dont understand how it can build up all these high fertility days and then not even show a peak.

Zsanett B.
Zsanett B.

Same thing happened to me !!! No idea

Cass
Cassasked

Please can someone help me, I took a clear blue ovulation test and it’s a smile face (peak) however with the same Pot I got a low reading on my strip ovulation test. Does these mean I’m ovulating or close too?

megan
meganasked

yesterday i had a smiley face, then 2day i had the blank circle. is this normal? does it mean i ovulated yesterday?? confused pls help

Becky K.

Yes the smile face that is still is peak time the most important time. If its flashing it means peak is on its way x

Sam Steele
Sam Steeleasked

Has anyone ever gotten a blinking smiley face, then a circle the next day, then the following day another blinking smiley face?

Becky K.

Yes I've had that a few times i means you haven't hit peak .. or the hormones not high enough to detect x x

Johanna A.
Johanna A.asked

So I had an ovulation kit, but only had 3 more sticks to test so I went and bought another ovulation kit. I had 18 days of flashing smiley ☺ but my periods are weird, not your normal 14 days cycle mine are longer 35 to 40 days. I decided to test with both tests. 1 give a flashing smiley ☺ and the other was a steady smiley ☺ has this happened to anyone else? Am I at my peak? Or getting there in so confused.

ttsay
ttsayasked

So i used two tests in the morning the first one came up as a circle and the day before that it was a blinking smiley face so I decided to use the other tester and it came up solid smiley so I'm kinda confused as to why they're different used the same urine sample as well ... can someone tell me why cause I'm confused hahah

Debz19
Debz19asked

Morning , I have just started using clear blue ovulation test , I got a few non smileys then a solid smiley but it did not stay on the screen , it’s disappeared , does this mean it is faulty ?

No normal stays for 8 minutes x