Cli-Mate CLI-DH20-E

Cli-Mate CLI-DH20-E

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DAPHNE

DAPHNESMITHTON

Cli-mate dehumidifyer

VERY LITTLE use in the 3 1/2 years and the unit is just dead. A waste of $400 and I certainly can't recommend this product at all. Cannot find details to get in touch with the supplier and the 2 phone numbers in the manual do not answer so it is very unsatisfactory.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Deb

Deb

Disappointed

I really hoped this would last more than two years without needing to be repaired. I was Disappointed considering dehumidifiers are not cheap and this was about 450 bucks. Tried to look online to contact manufacturer for a repair. Just goes to breville online sales. Apparently I have to have more words this review but it could be summed up in one - disappointed

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Nin

NinMelbourne, 3000

Cli-mate CLI-DH20E Air Dehumidification System - Loving it!

Boggs

BoggsNornalup

Don't Buy

Bought 3 years ago and only limited use running 2 hours/day for 3 months/year to keep holiday cabin dry. Died completely this week. No service agent in WA. Their help line suggested we take to an appliance repairer who MAY be able to find the problem, then they MAY be able to supply the replacement part as they kept MOST parts... needless to say we are going to replace with anotherr brand.

Nettie W.

Nettie W.asked

I have just bought one of these, i ran it on high all day yesterday and low all night.. In just under 24hrs it had 2.5litrs in the tank. Could someone please tell me can it be run continuosly, if so what speed, just day time or nights? Whatever anyone can suggest would be really appreciated. I live in an old house with little insulation so it gets cold and damp.. thankyou in advance, cheers net

Get an answer from our members and Cli-Mate representatives

CategoryDehumidifiers