Clinique

Clinique

Marta

Marta

Good product but way too pricey

Good product but way too pricey. I've been using clinique brand since 2007 and I was and am very pleased with them.
Great product for skincare, blemishes and acne. Also great blushes and lip liners. But to be honest clinique became very pricey. Especially since last year. So I've stopped using it. Not completely obviously but I'm being very careful with the amount of the products I am using and how often I apply them, you can just overdo it (like I use to). Very recommended.

Store LocationClinique

Kelly M

Kelly M

Complete Joke!

Ordered online, requested it to be delivered to a friend as a gift, paid the extra money for the gift wrapping to have the package delivered to myself and to my surprise their was no gift wrapping insight! Absolutely let down, how was I going to get this to my friend that lives nowhere near me. So I email Clinique for them to utterly ignore me. I plan on phoning them tomorrow. Never again.

Store LocationOnline clinique store

Redness Solution Make up

I have been trying since 0ct. 2018 ty of buy the redness solution liquid make up #2. I've tried in stores and on line but it is out of stock. I just called the customer service and she said they don't know when it will be back. I also heard they are having trouble filling other products from the shore sales person what I'd going on?

Gabi

GabiSan Mateo

Quickliner or Broken liner??

I have been using your 3 step skincare kit for years and recently tried your eyeliner, I had high hopes and honestly I was extremely disappointed; I bought a quick liner eyeliner for my birthday from Clinique and It was the worst makeup-related decisions of my life. I specially asked the sales assistant ([name removed]) if the eyeliner was retractable, she said it was and when I opened it to see the eyeliner, it wouldn't retract and now I have a broken and smudged eyeliner all over my bathroom. which is completely useless, I did not pay 18 dollars for this crap. And on my birthday too. Thanks a lot [name removed]. I want a refund for wasting my birthday on your crap.

shayanne

shayanne

Foundation

I'm using the foundation but it doesn't last. Not happy as it cost a lot of money for the Clinique foundation.

KWhat

KWhatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website doesn’t work.

Have tried using the Clinique website numerous times however when I click on the item I wish to purchase (foundation) there is an error message. This error has appeared for a few weeks now. I phoned Clinique last week and the gentleman I spoke to said he’d email me when the problem was resolved. I never received an email however noted that the problem was temporarily resolved later in the day. Have tried again now and problem back again. Am surprised the company isn’t able to resolve these issues to enable customers to purchase its products. Very dissatisfying experience.

anon

anonTownsville

Great foundation but stay away from the '3 step skincare system'!

Vic

VicMelbourne

Products good and Service Ok

The products I've used such as the liquid soap and Clarifying lotion used so far are good and help with clearing up my skin. The service isn't great but sufficient enough.

Rude staff At clinique Doncaster

Had a consultation and purchased two eyeliners. Opening them at home l found both colours were not what I asked for and one had a hairline split across it. Returned them two days later and was met with rude staff. They integrated me though I produced receipt. Had to repeat my complaint to various staff and not once offered an apology or any acknowledgement of their error Was looked down upon and begrudgingly given a refund By this time l was very stressed and upset at having been treated with contempt. Will not return to Clinique at Myer Doncaster again. Poor attitude. 28/02/2017

Clinique have saved me!!!!

I have suffered from red patches over my face for months and nothing seemed to help it clear up. I have used Cliniques liquid facial soap (mild) and the 7 day face srub for nearly 2 weeks now and my skins has almost completely cleared up! I am amazed by the results as I have tried everything possible to get rid of this and these products worked in under just 2 weeks!!

Jean

JeanNew South Wales

Clinique is decent and decently priced

I'm not too interested in make up, so I thought I'd buy make up from a skin care brand. Clinique's products are quite decent for the money you're paying. Not saying it's cheap, but it's not expensive either - you get the quality you pay for with them.

Hand cream

I use clinique a lot, and I am very familiar with all their products. Their one product which is meant to be "allergy tested" had bought me out in a huge rash all over my hands. It's rather embarrassing for me as everyone asks what's happened to my hands and I have to keep them hidden all day long. As this horrible rash is all over both hands and my wrists. I would never recommend the even better dark spot hand cream. At all. It has completely made me lack confidence and hide my hands all the time. I am now on steroids to control the rash and help reduce and eventually get rid of it. All of this all because I tried some on my hands. Ridiculous!

Carrie Lam

Carrie LamVic, 3000

Good shopping experience on their online store

I have ordered some products on their online store, but need to cancel the order out of some reason. I wrote an email for their cs team and got reply quickly. They resent the package to their warehouse even the package has been sent out and on the way! Got the refund for the order after the package is back to their warehouse. Amazing CS service.

Made Great Changes

Really disappointed with this Lash Power Mascara

Just purchased this Lash Power Long Wearing Mascara and I am really disappointed with it - does not do what it says - would not buy again or recommend to any one

Favorite brand but too expensive

I LOVE this brand and have been really loving the foundation I just got,however, I do find it cost so much and you don't get that much. I like that the colours vary and it's the first time a colour match has been done so it will actually match my skin tone.

KaronAdelaide SA

Love this product :)

Being on the wrong side of fifty and with fair skin I find that black & brown eyeliners are too harsh for me.
I love this product & colour, it goes on easily and provides just enough definition around the eyes without making me look overmade up - not a good look at my age.
Try it, I think you will love it too..

Karon

Probably should have mentioned the colour - Clinique Quickliner For Eyes - Intense Truffle

Willow.1992

Willow.1992Perth

Works well, a bit too expensive though.

Awful

I had the same problem with the girl who wrote the review about Clinique , the ladies that work there obviously don't have any idea what they are doing , I guess all they want to do is talk and sell their product . Also I don't get the fact that their full advertise it saying that it's fragrance free and all , it's all rubbish and the amount of chemicals used in that product is way more than an atom bomb ! I would definitely not go back nor recommend this product. So I suggest before u buy anything read the reviews and I am being serious this product was awful !

Over priced, over rated