Clinique

Clinique

Redness Solution Make up

I have been trying since 0ct. 2018 ty of buy the redness solution liquid make up #2. I've tried in stores and on line but it is out of stock. I just called the customer service and she said they don't know when it will be back. I also heard they are having trouble filling other products from the shore sales person what I'd going on?

Quickliner or Broken liner??

I have been using your 3 step skincare kit for years and recently tried your eyeliner, I had high hopes and honestly I was extremely disappointed; I bought a quick liner eyeliner for my birthday from Clinique and It was the worst makeup-related decisions of my life. I specially asked the sales assistant ([name removed]) if the eyeliner was retractable, she said it was and when I opened it to see the eyeliner, it wouldn't retract and now I have a broken and smudged eyeliner all over my bathroom. which is completely useless, I did not pay 18 dollars for this crap. And on my birthday too. Thanks a lot [name removed]. I want a refund for wasting my birthday on your crap.

Foundation

I'm using the foundation but it doesn't last. Not happy as it cost a lot of money for the Clinique foundation.

Website doesn’t work.

Have tried using the Clinique website numerous times however when I click on the item I wish to purchase (foundation) there is an error message. This error has appeared for a few weeks now. I phoned Clinique last week and the gentleman I spoke to said he’d email me when the problem was resolved. I never received an email however noted that the problem was temporarily resolved later in the day. Have tried again now and problem back again. Am surprised the company isn’t able to resolve these issues to enable customers to purchase its products. Very dissatisfying experience.

Great foundation but stay away from the '3 step skincare system'!

I've been using the Stay Matte foundation for 15 years (it used to be called Stay True). The shade range is excellent for those of us with dark skin. It's a very natural looking foundation that's also very buildable if you want more coverage. There was a bit of a hiccup when the old Stay True range was discontinued and they changed all of the shade names, I had to try quite a few different shades to find the right one in the new range - the ladies at Myer were helpful but not very good at colour matching. However I've now found the right shade and will stick with this foundation, even after trying others from Mac and Estee Lauder. A couple of times now I've been given sample sizes of the '3 Step' system of skincare with cleanser, toner and moisturiser, but they don't work for me - incredibly harsh and drying.

Products good and Service Ok

The products I've used such as the liquid soap and Clarifying lotion used so far are good and help with clearing up my skin. The service isn't great but sufficient enough.

Rude staff At clinique Doncaster

Had a consultation and purchased two eyeliners. Opening them at home l found both colours were not what I asked for and one had a hairline split across it. Returned them two days later and was met with rude staff. They integrated me though I produced receipt. Had to repeat my complaint to various staff and not once offered an apology or any acknowledgement of their error Was looked down upon and begrudgingly given a refund By this time l was very stressed and upset at having been treated with contempt. Will not return to Clinique at Myer Doncaster again. Poor attitude. 28/02/2017

Clinique have saved me!!!!

I have suffered from red patches over my face for months and nothing seemed to help it clear up. I have used Cliniques liquid facial soap (mild) and the 7 day face srub for nearly 2 weeks now and my skins has almost completely cleared up! I am amazed by the results as I have tried everything possible to get rid of this and these products worked in under just 2 weeks!!

Clinique is decent and decently priced

I'm not too interested in make up, so I thought I'd buy make up from a skin care brand. Clinique's products are quite decent for the money you're paying. Not saying it's cheap, but it's not expensive either - you get the quality you pay for with them.

Hand cream

I use clinique a lot, and I am very familiar with all their products. Their one product which is meant to be "allergy tested" had bought me out in a huge rash all over my hands. It's rather embarrassing for me as everyone asks what's happened to my hands and I have to keep them hidden all day long. As this horrible rash is all over both hands and my wrists. I would never recommend the even better dark spot hand cream. At all. It has completely made me lack confidence and hide my hands all the time. I am now on steroids to control the rash and help reduce and eventually get rid of it. All of this all because I tried some on my hands. Ridiculous!

Good shopping experience on their online store

I have ordered some products on their online store, but need to cancel the order out of some reason. I wrote an email for their cs team and got reply quickly. They resent the package to their warehouse even the package has been sent out and on the way! Got the refund for the order after the package is back to their warehouse. Amazing CS service.

Made Great Changes

Hi Guys,

I am 27 with an acne prone, sensitive combination oily skin, I also use clinique products, the clinique consultant in the Myers I go to needed to alter the three step system to custom fit my skin per se lol, I never had any problems with pimples when I was way younger then suddenly at 18 I suffered from very bad acne and I got scarring.
I am not sure if this would help but my daily skin routine starts with the foaming sonic facial soap, clarifying lotion #3 with the silver cap, anti blemish solutions all-over clearing treatment followed by the even better clinical dark spot corrector, these products work wonderfully with my acne medication then at night time I would add a dab of the moisture surge gel cream and that leaves my skin supple when I wake up in the morning.

These products last me 5-6 months so really I do get value for my money since you don’t need a lot to apply in your skin at all, I also use the Anti-Blemish Liquid Foundation and that seems to stay on me all day without having to re apply.

Of course every skin is different so always ho with whatever works for you, hope this helps!

Really disappointed with this Lash Power Mascara

Just purchased this Lash Power Long Wearing Mascara and I am really disappointed with it - does not do what it says - would not buy again or recommend to any one

Favorite brand but too expensive

I LOVE this brand and have been really loving the foundation I just got,however, I do find it cost so much and you don't get that much. I like that the colours vary and it's the first time a colour match has been done so it will actually match my skin tone.

Love this product :)

Being on the wrong side of fifty and with fair skin I find that black & brown eyeliners are too harsh for me.
I love this product & colour, it goes on easily and provides just enough definition around the eyes without making me look overmade up - not a good look at my age.
Try it, I think you will love it too..

Probably should have mentioned the colour - Clinique Quickliner For Eyes - Intense Truffle

Works well, a bit too expensive though.

I have many of Clinique's products and use them frequently. They do not irritate the skin, and they are not overly drying, and their dramatically different moisturizing gel does not cause acne. It hasn't cleared up all my acne, but it does keep it at bay and does not further my acne. I think it is a bit pricey, but they do have some good products. Some of the products (repairwear laser focus, dark spot serum etc.) are not good for oily and acne prone skin. I used these and when I woke up... Pimples galore. I've tried the 3 step anti-blemish solutions which worked alongside my acne medication, but on it's own didn't really do a lot - but it's worked for other people. I find the normal three step to be much more effective. I haven't tried their foundations yet, but their chubby stick and eyebrow pencil worked well. I do not go to the counter, I always buy online. My friend reported to me that the ladies at the counter can be quite rude and have made comments on her foundation, asking her if she was 'tired when she put it on this morning'. Uhhh... Do you want to make a sale or not?
3 step system works well, good oil-free moisturiser
Expensive

Awful

I had the same problem with the girl who wrote the review about Clinique , the ladies that work there obviously don't have any idea what they are doing , I guess all they want to do is talk and sell their product . Also I don't get the fact that their full advertise it saying that it's fragrance free and all , it's all rubbish and the amount of chemicals used in that product is way more than an atom bomb ! I would definitely not go back nor recommend this product. So I suggest before u buy anything read the reviews and I am being serious this product was awful !

Over priced, over rated

Firstly, I wanted to buy a great skin cleansing regimen so that I could get into a routine and make my skin glow. I started out by going to Clinique, due to it's marketing and glamorous ads in magazines, etc.

I was served by a woman who certainly didn't know anything about the different skin types and what suited them, and she sold me the 3 Step System in the number 3 option, for oily combination skin. I was unaware what combination skin was, nor how oily skin needed to be to be considered oily.

Assuming that the Clinique staff were all trained in diagnosing skin types, I was trusting and purchased the products. After using the system for about 2 months, I was noticing severe blemishes and break outs, and very dry, red, sore skin.

The cleanser smells bad, doesn't clear makeup or help impurity's, the toner stings, and is so harsh on skin (especially in the area on your cheekbones below your eyes), and the moisturiser, although had a fairly positive effect, was SO over priced (at $70!) that it was not worth it at all.

I was so dissapointed in the whole system, which I had paid a whopping $120 for, I contacted the Clinique customer service team via email and I was pleased with the service, (the only positive review I am giving Clinique, I am assuming because they have so many upset customers) they were prompt with their reply, and offered me a reimbursement for anything in the Clinique store that equaled up to the amount I had spent.

I decided to try the 3 Step System in the number 2 type as I thought the description suited my skin more, and I received it in about 3 weeks. After using that for a few weeks, I noticed the exact same issues were occurring to my skin.

I was so annoyed that I gave up on Clinique, decided to take my loss and I threw the whole system in the bin. When I confided in my beautition, she told me how many harsh chemicals Clinique used in their products, and how they are not scientifically developed. She then suggested I use A.S.A.P skin care, and I have never looked back.

After using the A.S.A.P cleanser, my skin cleared up and has been blemish free and glowing ever since (besides the scarring between my eyebrows from severe blemishes caused by Clinique). I will recommend to everyone looking at spending their money on Clinique, to think again! I will never purchase anything from Clinique ever again, and my skin is permanently damaged.
Customer service
Expensive, harsh, smelly, horrible customer service!

Always a good experience

Great products, especially make up eyeliner. It doesn't irritate my skin or make my eyes water. The staff always look vibrant and fresh which is always a good sign.

The staff I have experienced have all been friendly, helpful and don't sell me unnecessary items.

Great customer service and presentation.

Best moisturiziner ever

I just love Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion it just lasts such a long time, you don't need to put much on. Its light and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it needs more moisture. It comes in a large pump action container 125mls.

Another favourite of mine is Clinique's Moisture surge the tinted moisturizer spf15. It glides on so smoothly and covers all of my face without the makeup look, and I know its safe to use out in the sun. All ways look forward to buying it when they have gift with purchase time, love the gifts.
Skin feels nourished