Clinique

Clinique

Casimir

CasimirEastern Creek

Waste of time and money. Never buying online again. Terrible shipping and online customer help.

Ordered an item and waited 3 wks. No updates so I spoke with online support, she mentioned item is in stock but then emails me a refund same day. Idiots.

Store LocationONLINE CLINQUE STORE
Savannah Taylor

Savannah TaylorSydney, NSW

Sensitive skin don’t buy it

I bought a Clinique face wash, a moisturiser and a serum (photo attached for reference) and I have a severe reaction after using it only 2 times. My entire face was swollen and in a rash for days. Do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

Store LocationSephora online
Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clinique gift time

Clinique at Myer had gift time again, have been a Clinique customer for over 40 years and used to love the times you received a bag full of clinique products free at gift time, all very useful and you got to try new products. Progressively over the last few years you get the same boring products, lipstick always the same color and smaller and smaller in size. At one stage even bags were cut out, for a short while. Very disappointed as they also have cut out Continuous coverage makeup which I always use. Might have to look for another brand.

Store LocationMyer, Robina Gold Coast

yehyeh

yehyehSouth East Queensland, QLD

So many questions. No answers.

My items didn't show up. After a month a part refund appeared in my account. Where are my products? Why only refund part of what I paid. There's no communication or customer service whatsoever. Is Clinique Online a scam?

Store LocationClinique Online
Kylie

KylieHunter Region, NSW

Couldn’t speak more highly of them!

Absolutely LOVE all of the clinique range! I have been using it for about 3 months and noticed a huge difference in my skin, really happy with the results and worth every cent!

Store LocationOnline
smith27

smith27North-West & West coast, TAS

Sold incorrect product

I recently bought the new ID cartridge with moisturiser from Myer Melbourne to discover once I got home that I was given the original bottle that the new cartridge does not fit into. The sales lady quoted $65 but then said sorry $69 once at the register and she still didn’t clue on that she was selling me the incorrect product and not what I had asked for. Surely Clinique would have trained staff on this new product. I had to travel back into Melbourne the next day to exchange. I messaged Clinique and they didn’t care. Extremely poor service.

Store LocationMyer Melbourne
Marta

Marta

Good product but way too pricey

Good product but way too pricey. I've been using clinique brand since 2007 and I was and am very pleased with them.
Great product for skincare, blemishes and acne. Also great blushes and lip liners. But to be honest clinique became very pricey. Especially since last year. So I've stopped using it. Not completely obviously but I'm being very careful with the amount of the products I am using and how often I apply them, you can just overdo it (like I use to). Very recommended.

Store LocationClinique
Kelly M

Kelly M

Complete Joke!

Ordered online, requested it to be delivered to a friend as a gift, paid the extra money for the gift wrapping to have the package delivered to myself and to my surprise their was no gift wrapping insight! Absolutely let down, how was I going to get this to my friend that lives nowhere near me. So I email Clinique for them to utterly ignore me. I plan on phoning them tomorrow. Never again.

Store LocationOnline clinique store

Redness Solution Make up

I have been trying since 0ct. 2018 ty of buy the redness solution liquid make up #2. I've tried in stores and on line but it is out of stock. I just called the customer service and she said they don't know when it will be back. I also heard they are having trouble filling other products from the shore sales person what I'd going on?

Gabi

GabiSan Mateo

Quickliner or Broken liner??

I have been using your 3 step skincare kit for years and recently tried your eyeliner, I had high hopes and honestly I was extremely disappointed; I bought a quick liner eyeliner for my birthday from Clinique and It was the worst makeup-related decisions of my life. I specially asked the sales assistant ([name removed]) if the eyeliner was retractable, she said it was and when I opened it to see the eyeliner, it wouldn't retract and now I have a broken and smudged eyeliner all over my bathroom. which is completely useless, I did not pay 18 dollars for this crap. And on my birthday too. Thanks a lot [name removed]. I want a refund for wasting my birthday on your crap.

shayanne

shayanne

Foundation

I'm using the foundation but it doesn't last. Not happy as it cost a lot of money for the Clinique foundation.

KWhat

KWhatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website doesn’t work.

Have tried using the Clinique website numerous times however when I click on the item I wish to purchase (foundation) there is an error message. This error has appeared for a few weeks now. I phoned Clinique last week and the gentleman I spoke to said he’d email me when the problem was resolved. I never received an email however noted that the problem was temporarily resolved later in the day. Have tried again now and problem back again. Am surprised the company isn’t able to resolve these issues to enable customers to purchase its products. Very dissatisfying experience.

anon

anonTownsville

Great foundation but stay away from the '3 step skincare system'!

Vic

VicMelbourne

Products good and Service Ok

The products I've used such as the liquid soap and Clarifying lotion used so far are good and help with clearing up my skin. The service isn't great but sufficient enough.

Rude staff At clinique Doncaster

Had a consultation and purchased two eyeliners. Opening them at home l found both colours were not what I asked for and one had a hairline split across it. Returned them two days later and was met with rude staff. They integrated me though I produced receipt. Had to repeat my complaint to various staff and not once offered an apology or any acknowledgement of their error Was looked down upon and begrudgingly given a refund By this time l was very stressed and upset at having been treated with contempt. Will not return to Clinique at Myer Doncaster again. Poor attitude. 28/02/2017

Find out how Clinique compares to other Physical Shops

Clinique have saved me!!!!

I have suffered from red patches over my face for months and nothing seemed to help it clear up. I have used Cliniques liquid facial soap (mild) and the 7 day face srub for nearly 2 weeks now and my skins has almost completely cleared up! I am amazed by the results as I have tried everything possible to get rid of this and these products worked in under just 2 weeks!!

Jean

JeanNew South Wales

Clinique is decent and decently priced

I'm not too interested in make up, so I thought I'd buy make up from a skin care brand. Clinique's products are quite decent for the money you're paying. Not saying it's cheap, but it's not expensive either - you get the quality you pay for with them.

Hand cream

I use clinique a lot, and I am very familiar with all their products. Their one product which is meant to be "allergy tested" had bought me out in a huge rash all over my hands. It's rather embarrassing for me as everyone asks what's happened to my hands and I have to keep them hidden all day long. As this horrible rash is all over both hands and my wrists. I would never recommend the even better dark spot hand cream. At all. It has completely made me lack confidence and hide my hands all the time. I am now on steroids to control the rash and help reduce and eventually get rid of it. All of this all because I tried some on my hands. Ridiculous!

Carrie Lam

Carrie LamVic, 3000

Good shopping experience on their online store

I have ordered some products on their online store, but need to cancel the order out of some reason. I wrote an email for their cs team and got reply quickly. They resent the package to their warehouse even the package has been sent out and on the way! Got the refund for the order after the package is back to their warehouse. Amazing CS service.

Made Great Changes