Close Parent Pop-In

Close Parent Pop-In

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Close Parent Pop-In? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Comfort

Dodgy elastic

No worries
No worriesAU

My fave cloth nappies - hands down

I've tried a range of nappies (different brands and styles) but these are by far my favourite. These nappies are easy to fit (just like disposables) with the velcro tabs. Never had a leak. I now use trifolds or flats as the absorbent layer as son is a heavy wetter... also means I don't need to fiddle with the snaps to get inserts in.

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Edit to previous review*

Purchased in November 2020 at Mumma Loves Bubba for $38.95.

DeeBee
DeeBee

Great cover. Fiddly inserts - Close Pop-In v2

I love the v2 covers. They are easy to put on a wriggler, fix if necessary and with the laundry tabs, the hook and loop (aka velcro) doesn't stick to other laundry. I am also a big fan of their night boosters. I, however, am not a fan of their regular bamboo inserts. As other reviewers have pointed out, the inserts are very fiddly to put together and take apart when soiled. I also do not find them as absorbent as other MCN inserts I've tried, making the All-In-2 part pointless when the shell always gets soiled. I have ended up using the night boosters with another brand of MCN inserts with the Pop-In covers and the results have been great ever since, thus the 3-star rating from me.

bels
belsSydney, NSW

What's the fuss about?!

I bought two Pop-Ins to try because I'd heard great things about them. I wouldn't buy any more, and always reach for them last. They are fiddly to put together, difficult to hold inserts together when putting on, and didn't fit my daughter well once she started walking. Hubby refuses to use them at all because they're so fiddly. They also take forever to dry, feel scratchy against bubs' skin, and feel wet against her after the first wee. Would not recommend them.

hayley1111
hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

My only night time nappy.

RinAdelaide

Newborn pop in - great intro to cloth nappies

I am currently using the newborn close parent pop in nappies (6 shells, 10 inserts). We used from day 1 and they have worked really well. Not designed for long wearing (which suits a newborn most of the time), a few wee leaks but no poop blow outs (yet). Shells have sometimes needed a second wash from poop stain (they dry very quickly though). It's been helpful if the wee/poop has only soiled the insert, as you can just replace that and get more value out of the pack. Double gusset for newborn is great for fit. You would need 2 of the 6 shell / 10 insert packs for full time use.

Rin

Added note: inserts deteriorated after only a few weeks, but store I purchased them from happily sent me new ones as it was considered a manufacturing fault. Still super happy with the nappies. :)

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
M.T. Brisbane
M.T. BrisbaneBrisbane

Good but not perfect (v2)

Ssme
Ssme

Close new gen v2

Hayley
Hayley

Need to buy more!!

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

This product does what it's intended for.

Deardeer
DeardeerBrisbane

Just ok

I read so many great reviews of these nappies and I was a little disappointed in them.
The covers are great, double gussets, cute patterns, good containment. But the inserts are so fiddly to take in and out to wash. I feel like it's not worth the hassle.
Also the bamboo isn't stay dry, so I need to use a microfleece liner or baby is just sitting in a soggy wet mess.
Quite absorbent though (bamboo).
I wouldn't buy more.

sangriamaria
sangriamariaQueensland, 4000

Love these nappies, and the night boosters are incredible.

sjenki22
sjenki22Mid North Coast, NSW

love these

Love the look and fit of these nappies. Nice stretchy elastics and double gusset keeps everything contained. We currently use these of a night with the night time booster and can get 10-12 hours from them. Our inserts are all bamboo and dry within the day when outside. Will slowly build our stash to have more of these.
the bamboo terry inserts are very absorbent and soft

alison
alisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Great in theory, poor in reality