ColdCoast Air Conditioning

Physical store, Online store (See All)
See the Best Air Conditioning & Heating Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ColdCoast Air Conditioning

Job Satisfaction
Joshua H.
Joshua H.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service and Friendly Staff

We recently had an air con unit installed by Cold Coast and we are stoked with the final result. Jason and the team were professional and helpful throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality install and top quality service.

Lisa B.
Lisa B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

We have been using ColdCoast for years. They are always quick to respond and are professional in all aspects of their business. Everything is also always neat and tidy when they leave.
I would highly recommend them!

RobSanctuary Cove

ACCENT Unit Repair

We were recommended to call Jason or Phil at Cold Coast Air Conditioning for the replacement of fan motors on the house ducted air system and Phil was the guy that did the repair. His workmanship and knowledge of Air systems could not be faulted.

It was a perfect job very neat and tidy and they really go out of their way to make sure that you are satisfied with their work.

We will now always recommend them to all our friends.

Even looking at his work vehicle its so clean and so well kitted out you can tell that he knows what he is doing and so proud of his job.
Great work Phil
Cheers and All the Best for the Future
Rob & Louise

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how ColdCoast Air Conditioning compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Carmen
CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

It was easy to discuss our air conditioning needs with James. His knowledge of the various products was excellent. Lauchlin, from ColdCoast Air Conditioning, arrived at the specified time and did an excellent job installing our split system air conditioning. He made very little mess and cleaned up after himself.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from everyone at ColdCoast Air Conditioning

I got Coldcoast to move the position of my air con unit last year and they were quick, reasonablypriced and extremely friendly and helpful.

So this year I need my 3 air cons cleaned as one in particular was covered in mold and I didn't even consider phoning anyone else except Phil from Cold Coast and again within a couple of days the job was completed and I had sparkling clean air conditioners and again they provided excellent friendly service and very reasonably priced.

I would only every use ColdCoast Air Conditioning from now on and would not even consider phoning any other company as having a reliable, friendly and honest service is priceless.

Thanks Guys
Ann Baxter

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have received great service from Coldcoast Pty Ltd, thanks to the respectful and professional staff. Couldn't be happier. I wouldn't hesitate to use this business again. This firm deserves it's five star rating

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Joanne. Thank you very much for the great feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you enjoy staying nice and warm this winter.

From the COLDCOAST Team

Sam
SamGold Coast

Highly Recommend ColdCoast Air Conditioning

I contacted ColdCoast Air Conditioning to replace a fan motor in our ducted Actron unit. Phil was extremely efficient and provided excellent service. The quote was very reasonable. Very happy with ColdCoast Air Conditioning and will continue to use again and refer to family and friends.

I rang Jason at 6.30 pm on Wednesday night having been let down by another supplier.

We needed an air conditioner in by Friday as my daughter and her baby were coming for the weekend and the air conditioner in that room had failed

Jason provides an immediate quote which we accepted and the job was completed this morning

Great service and highly recommend Jason and his team

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Sal. Thank you so much for the feedback. We hope your daughter and her baby had a conformable stay over the weekend.
The COLDCOAST team.

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Promblematic split system air conditioning

Just had the best technician fix an unforeseeable problem that i take my hat off too, good on you Phil, thx Jason. Richard from Lower Beechmont

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Richard. Thank you very much for the great review. We’re glad that you were impressed with Phil’s knowledge and I’m sure he’ll be happy to read your comments. I hope you enjoy staying cool this summer.

Kimey
KimeySouth East Queensland, QLD

New low set build - Reliable & Honest company with a great price too

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Kimey. We’re so glad to hear that you are enjoying your AC system and thank you very much for the great feedback, it is much appreciated. Feedback like this is what puts fuel in our tank and keeps us striving for perfection.

Ducted installation 2 storey existing home

COLDCOAST Air Conditioning were great. From the initial quote, where Jason was very thorough, to the completion, we are really happy with the works. The guys were professional and tidy. I have young children who were home every morning and I felt comfortable having Jason and his team around. The price was very competitive and the system is working well to date.

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Stefanie. I'm glad your children felt comfortable around us and hope you enjoy your new AC.

Leisha
Leisha

Really Cool

A great company to deal with. Prompt, professional, polite. Thanks Jason & team for making my A/C change over so quick and easy.

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Thanks a lot for the feedback Leisha. We’re super glad that you’re happy with our service. Hope you have a great weekend.

Ricky M
Ricky MGold Coast

Just Chill :)

Thank you Chris for a job well done. Above & beyond with a professional attitude and calm nature. A company is only as good as the people they have working for them. Thank you CCAC for having a great team, see you next time.

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Ricky. Thank you very much for the great review. we pride ourselves on our service and quality of workmanship and I’m glad to hear that you are happy with both. I hope you have a great holiday period and Christmas.

Excellent Best Air Conditioning on Gold Coast

Thank-you sol much to Jason and 2 other Guy who did extremely on job very well and expert to replacing the existing New Air Condition everything whatever it necessary need ---Remove old System - Replace Ceiling - Unit - Duct job done very well efficient fast all done under 5 hours.. all work shown very neat and clean job done .
We are very happy impressed with them/
I would highly recommend to anyone wanting for a New, Replace or even Services from them they are one of the Best in Gold Coast.

Heaps thanks

Jason d.ColdCoast Air ConditioningSend a private message

Hi Wendy. Thank you very much for the kind words. We hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year.