Coleman Eventemp 1217240

Coleman Eventemp 1217240 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

warrior

warriorasked

I would like to know if there is a hose for a coleman 3 burner to fit onto 9kg gas bottle and if so how much it is and where can I pick one up from?.

Grandad
Grandad

It comes with a hose but needs a fitting to adapt from the 3/8 to the bottle. You have to use the regulator which is part of the small bottle hookup, which is a pain.
Problem i have is the grill plate warped on first use so now can be packed up. Bit cheap and nasty fo a $200 unit, will be returning it.

warrior

warriorasked

I would like to know if it possible to run the coleman 3 burner on bottle gas like 9 kg bottle if so could you let me how much it is and where can I get it from?.

Marika B.asked

Can I run this stove off a 9 kg lpg pol type gas supply off a caravan.

Wisey
Wisey

G’day marika. Not with the fittings it comes with. You may be able to get some type of adapter fitting though. I’d talk to a gas fitter or perhaps at a BCF type store.

Marika B.

Does the Eventemp have a regulator within the stove or would I need a regulator on the gas bottle before the gas enters the stove David

Shelle

Shelleasked

I’m wondering is this a good unit for simmering. Some units a so hot and high powered and can’t be turned down enough. Also are they noisy?

Bec S

Bec Sasked

Is there a easy way to Connect the stove to a gas bottle? I find it really tricky to screw the connector gas line on