Coles Belgian Dark

Coles Belgian Dark

Best Dark Chocolate in Australia

The 85% Coles Belgian Dark is actually smoother and nicer tasting than Lindt chocolate of same % of cocoa.
I love the taste, texture and price and it is UTZ which is a fabulous help for the farmers of cocoa. UTZ Certified is the largest program for sustainable farming of coffee and cocoa in the world.
And the BEST is, one square has 1g of Sugar!!!! Try it for your self and be impressed.

Liv

LivBrisbane

Delicious and affordable

One of the best dark chocolates I have tasted.
On a whim I thought I would give it a go. I was sceptical because it was so well priced. Boy am I glad I bought it.
It has a great texture, rich flavour, not too bitter not too sweet. It tastes like it should be three times the price.
It is my go to dark chocolate and is fabulous for cooking.
Highly recommend you give it a go :)

Mechanist1

Mechanist1Kew

You will be missed

Sadly Coles decided to replace this awesome chocolate with a much inferior chocolate.
Gone is the rich flavour and divine texture replaced by an American style gritty super sweet bar of crap.

Chocolates

Find out how Coles Belgian Dark compares to other Chocolates

dowant

dowantAU

Terrible

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who enjoys dark chocolate as it simply doesn't taste nice, though it does have a decent price and a decent size. I haven't been impressed with any of Coles' own home brand stuff, though I do some of their milk products.
Cheap price.
Carbon copy of other products like it in the market, but unlike Woolworths, Coles just doesn't seem to be able to pull of its own brands well. This product simply doesn't taste that nice, and if you're really desperate to save a few cents, I wouldn't buy any chocolate at all.

lou91
lou91

This chocolate is really good! much better quality than cadbury dark chocolate!

AdamB