Whittakers Coconut

Whittakers Coconut

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Whittakers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Vvv
VvvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the only chocolate that still tastes as good as it did decades ago

Over the years all of my favourite chocolate brands changed their recipes and ratios until they barely resembled the original product. Not Whittakers though - the coconut block is exactly how it tasted when I first tried it. The coconut is toasted beautifully, and the subtle crunch of it is so pleasant. The chocolate is exceptional quality and the whole symphony of flavours makes this something I have to buy very carefully lest I eat the whole block in one sitting.

Whittakers is truly exceptional.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.50.

Olivia N.
Olivia N.Queensland

Delicious

Remember when chocolate blocks where 250 grams?

Whittaker's remembers

And somehow their quality is still great and their prices still very competitive.

Thanks a ton

Sincerely

A chocolate lover

Purchased in at Big W for $4.

GezzaSydney, NSW

In a word: Yummy.

Just when your doctor says you need to wean yourself off chocolate you discover Whittakers Coconut. You could say all their chocolates are good but the coconut is kinda addictive. You can feel the love :-)

Purchased in at IGA for $4.90.

jesssm
jesssmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The best chocolate in the world! I shop at Woolworths purely because they stock it and Coles don't.
Such good quality - so creamy, the right amount of sweetness and the texture is unbeatable. I will never stop buying!

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Chocolates

Find out how Whittakers Coconut compares to other Chocolates

Perfect

I only buy the small slab as I would not be able to stop eating the large chocolate. I am Coeliac and this is gluten free, an added bonus.

Very very moreish!!

I adore this chocolate, and usually end up eating the entire family size block, so I tend not to buy it often. But when I do, I can a eat one whole block at one sitting. I love it to bits!!

Mary
MarySydney

Moreish

I really don't like many chocolate brands these days. Cadburys and Lindt have done something weird to their chocolate in the last few years and nowadays I can barely stand them. But I really like this Whittakers Coconut bar (I also like their hazelnut one too but hardly anyone sells it for some strange reason). But I only ever buy the small bars of this coconut one as it is very moreish, rich and smooth. If I brought a big block I would eat the entire thing in one sitting and end up feeling sick. So a small coconut bar occasionally is a nice treat.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Christina
Christina

Too good

This chocolate is by far the one of the best from the Whittakers brand. The chocolate is smooth and is filled with coconut. Once you open the packet you can smell the coconut and the chocolate and see the shredded coconut throughout the block.
It is very sweet but I could eat this whole block.

csomole
csomole
  • Selected Review

Dangerous stuff, beware

This is the most dangerous chocolate I have encountered. Normally I go for the very dark stuff, but occasionally I chance on this and always have the same experience.

That is, I cannot stop eating it. Any milk chocolate is already formulated to make people eat more of it, and adding coconut makes it even morish. Big, coarse shreds of coconut at that, so they feel substantial and ooze that unmistakeable addictive flavour. No competition to Whittaker's on the Australian market either.

Chocolates