Verified🏆 2024 Award

97% · 331 · 3%

OssieSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Chocolate at it’s best

When growing up in a small country town my parents owned a mixed business shop and stocked a large range of confectionery including chocolates. I was able to “sample” all of these and my favourites were the Nestle chocolate blocks, especially the milk chocolate and the Club dark chocolate and peppermint cream. In my adult years I have continued to enjoy them until fairly recently when, unfortunately, they don’t seem to be available any more. Show details
Darren Easterby
Darren Easterby2 posts

Smalls chocolate top of the tree

Ive loved Nestle Club dark chocolate since the 80s. Smalls dark chocolate was the best Ive ever tasted.

Smalls also had a block of chocolate that looked like a Checker board with three flavours, Milk, Dark and White.

The fact that it was made in Gippsland Victoria probably explained why it was such great quality as Gippsland produces the worlds best dairy products.

JohnM09
JohnM09SydneyAustralia21 posts

Please sell it to another company to bring back

Smalls Club was always the best dark chocolate in Australia, so hopefully Nestles will sell their Smalls products to another company who can continue making it, as they have with Violet Crumble Bars. Come to think of it, it would be good if they did the same with their Sweetacres products such as Minties, Fantales & Milkshakes as their Allens brand have turned them into soft chews that are nothing like the originals.

Show reply

Sue P
Sue PSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Nestle Club Chocolate

The new Classic Club chocolate from Nestles is rubbish. Sickly sweet and nowhere near the beloved old Smalls. Get a grip on your recipe Nestles! Bring back the original somehow, not this garbage.

Danny
Danny

The best chocolate ever

My husband and I eat it daily and are devastated that it is no longer available. We would happily buy it by the carton straight from Nestlé if Coles and Woolworth no longer want to stock it because of the profit margin. Pleae bring back the club dark as there is nothing on the market that comes close to it for its smoothness and taste.

hungry8 posts

The best chocolate of all

Can't believe you don't still make it. All of my chocolate loving friends say the same. Have had to resort to buying Cadbury which is not in the same class

Dean
DeanMcLaren Vale

Small's Club Gone?!

Nothing, and I mean nothing, came near it for the price. I remember when it was Small's club Chocolate. I wonder what Mr Small would think about its demise!

Judy S
Judy SSydney3 posts

I will soon start suffering withdrawal symptoms

Three years ago I was diagnosed at pre-diabetic. I cut out sugar as far as possible and reversed the diagnosis. My one indulgence has been one square of Nestle Club Dark Chocolate with Roast Almond, daily. I stocked up as much as possible, when I saw it disappearing off the shelves, but am running low. I have tried Lindt - too sweet, as is Cadbury. If you do not want to bring back the Roast Almond version, I will be happy with the Original.

Please reconsider your decision to stop making the above product and make a lot of people happy again.

Show reply

Ness
NessSydney, NSW

Bring back club original dark chocolate

Please bring back club dark original! Nothing else compares to it!!!! It's the best and only dark chocolate... All else are horrible!

RalphieLu
RalphieLu7 posts

Best chocolate

On par with Lindt. Much better than even old gold please bring it back. Even if you made the blocks 120g I would be happy.

ozgal
ozgal12 posts

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, bring it back

This chocolate was the very best of the local products. It wasn't coarse yet it wasn't too smooth like some of the other fancier Nestle brands. The almond and peppermint varieties were delicious. When it left the major supermarkets I was miffed. I stocked up at IGA. Now it's been discontinued and I'm really disappointed. Please bring it back.

Jodi
JodiHighett

Nestle Club Peppermint Chocolate

I've been going crazy trying to find my FAVOURITE CLUB PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE!! I've tried to find it now in so many different supermarkets- I can't believe it's been discontinued! My mum, my children & myself think it's the BEST! There is no other chocolate on the market as good! Please bring it back!!!!??or tell me where I can get it from!???! PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Jacqui
Jacqui

Please bring it back

Please bring back nestle club dark mint chocolate, I've tried so many other brands and they don't compare ☹️ - I miss it soooo much, any chance you'll be bringing it back ?

Debbie P
Debbie PPerth, WA3 posts

Best Dark Chocolate EVER

This is the only chocolate my mum can eat she's devastated that it's been discontinued. I'm looking around in the different supermarkets to find old stock lol :(

Mary
Mary2 posts

Nestle Club

Please bring it back it was the best dark chocolate ever and now I am unable to purchase at any supermarket in the southern highlands

Donna L.
Donna L.

Is there absolutely anywhere in Melbourne that I can buy Club chocolate (preferably the peppermint and fruit & but. I've been to every shop I can think of (large chains and small), milkbars, variety stores and looked on line. I cannot find it anywhere. If it hasn't been discontinued, then who stocks it?

Ossie

Can't get it anywhere in Brisbane either. Apparently this part of Nestle has been sold off and unfortunately the good old Club chocolate is not made anymore.

johannebull
johannebull

Me too I am wanting the mint

Nestle
Nestle   DM

Hi Donna, unfortunately the NESTLÉ Club range of chocolate was discontinued a number of years ago and is no longer in production.

Seindah G.
Seindah G.

Does it (australian nestle club chocolate) still exist? Or discountinued?

Ossie

Apparently Nestle have sold the Club Chocolate brand but not clear yet if it will be available in Australia.

Fired Up
Fired Up

The correct answer is in their website

Koulla
Koulla

Names of club chocolate makers/past and present

hungry

As far as I know Nestles is the only company that made a chocolate slab called “club”. I haven’t found a shop that stocks it anymore. SHAME

The company that first made Club was called Smalls