Whittakers 33% Creamy Milk Fairtrade

Whittakers 33% Creamy Milk Fairtrade

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Whittakers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Tigger
TiggerTasmania

Cadbury can go shove it. Whittaker's to the rescue!

Whittaker's chocolate is what Cadbury used to be. It's a great shame that Cadbury turned into pig urine but luckily for us we have still have the option of Whittaker's. This stuff is smooth, creamy and all round delicious. The blocks are super generous so they last a lot longer as well. Truly yummy!!

Best chocolate ever

Rounded, bold, subtle. It doesn’t get better than this. Cadbury is trash compared. All Whittaker’s chocolate is complex and delicious. Very high quality and great to see it coming on the shelf regularly at coles and woolies.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $5.

swaggylady
swaggyladyQueensland

Amazing

Oh my gosh best chocolate I have eaten in my entire life!!! I definitely recommend you try this. (: I had the coconut one and can I just say It was delish!

Karen
Karen

Real chocolate taste

This chocolate has a velvety, creamy melt in mouth feel. You can taste the milk/cream content. It also is a nice cocoa flavour, quite delicious taste.
It's kind of a European or Swiss chocolate type of flavour. Very nice real chocolate flavour, milky and not too sweet, not oily. I honestly much prefer it to Cadbury!
It is a little expensive so I wait until it's on sale. Big W sometimes on sale. Definitely worth trying!

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $4.50.

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

My favourite milk chocolate

Words cannot describe the beauty that is this chocolate! I hope they never change the ingredients or the amount of cocoa that would be disastrous!

I like to eat this when I need a break from 90-95% dark chocolates, I usually devour half the block in one go haha, testament to it’s amazing taste.

In order for me to enjoy this longer as it’s a rare treat nowadays, I hide it in my bedside table and I can usually get away with it lasting a week instead of 2 days.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.

Prof. John tully
Prof. John tully

Excellent chocolate

Can’t for the life of me understand why a couple of reviewers have panned this chocolate - one quite abusively btw. In my opinion it is excellent and as its name suggests, creamy. I tried some Cadbury’s later and it just tasted of sugar. Please keep making this!

Dakota1
Dakota1Perth

REAL CHOCOLATE!!

This really is real chocolate the way it should be - not just a sugary overly sweet mess like Cadbury. I was ONCE a Cadbury fan, but now I have tried the best (Whittikars) why bother with the rest, I love their retro packaging and the tremendous quality of the product!

As I said it really is REAL chocolate, try it and see if you can challenge my opinion!
I truly think you will find it amazing.........Oh and a very generous size that has not changed in years and years!!

PLEASE, never change a thing about your product Mr Whittikar!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $4.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Sublime
SublimeSydney

One of the best chocolate but the packaging need improvement.

This chocolate get the best balance of flavors of coco, milk and sugar. But the resealable packaging of Cadbury chocolate is much better.

Purchased in May 2020 for $5.

etristanb
etristanbMurray Region, NSW

Ugh just disgusting top to bottom

By far one of the most putrid tasting things I have ever had the displeasure of putting in my mouth. Do not buy this it is chalky, dry, with almost a malitol liquorice taste not sure if it’s due to where its processed. Just putrid do not buy this dog tripe!

Purchased in January 2020 for $9.

Best chocolate ever

As a Brit living in Canada I keep trying to tell my Canadian friends that Cadbury s was the best chocolate. So when someone gave me a bar of Whittaker's I was duly skeptical, but after a few bites I was converted. You can really taste the quality. I even liked the Dark Rum & Raisen and I usually hate dark chocolate. Try it, of course not everyone will like it.... Some people prefer Nestle over Cadbury s after all.... But if you see it on sale, give it a whirl.

Hands down best Milk Chocolate I've eaten

Whittaker's Chocolate from New Zealand is the best Milk Chocolate I've ever eaten (taste-wise) . I have eaten a few different Organic /Fair Trade Brands, Greens is a very good chocolate all round, but i think Whittaker's has more of a cocoa flavor as opposed to an outright sugar Taste (like other leading brands from Australia). Kate from Wellington makes points about emulsifiers and hard to digest, but I'm not educated enough on this area to post an informed opinion. As far as Taste goes - I don't think you can get much better for plain chocolate.

Kingston-tygah
Kingston-tygahVictoria, 3802

Perfect

Love this chocolate. So rich and creamy. Although it can be a little expensive, but other than that its a perfect chocolate.

Best choc

After living in the UK thought Cadburys was the best ever and could never find an equal here in Oz, that is until by chance I bought some creamy milk, wow! It melts in your mouth! There is the hint of coffee in it that makes it amazing, my opinion, if you don't like it.......more for me!!!

kate
kateWellington

This is one of the worse Fairtrade Milk Chocolates I have ever ate

korando curious
korando curiousWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

best milk chocolate

a nice product from a great company.i used to always eat cadbury,lindt,nestle.once i tried whittakers i changed to it.you can taste the qualty,plus its the proper 250gm size,unlike cadbury who downsized.i still like cadbury,its easy to find,however whittakers is better qualty by far.its a rich,real cocoa milk chocolate.excellent with a warm drink.hard to stop at a few pieces though.too morish,an excellent chocolate !!
smooth,creamy and cocoa infused