Coles Green Choice Floor Cleaner

Coles Green Choice Floor Cleaner

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This product is fantastic value for money and just what I was looking for. I am glad that its enviro friendly and doesnt have any harsh chemicals or strong smells. It is perfect for our house because it still cleans and freshens the house without being harsh to the environment, price effective, and is economically friendly too. It cleans and doesnt make the floors slippery or dull, its a great product from Coles. I just love the entire range!
I bought this one because I noticed it was new on the shelf and wanted something that didnt smell so strong for the floors. I have to say that I am amazed at the quality and value of this product. It smells very slightly of eucalyptus and works really well. I love all the Coles Green Choice products.
There is nothing I dislike about this product.