4Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L

4.3

87% · 263 · 10%

Robert C.
Robert C.Hobart, TAS3 posts

Coles vanilla bean. You can see the masses of black vanilla bean seeding throughout the ice cream

Real vanilla pods used so the vanilla flavour is therefore superior to anything else using just extract or worse. Just a little less sugar and would be perfect - it is no sweeter than Sarah Lee etc. though. Amazing price given vanilla pods are the second most expensive 'spice', only beaten by saffron. My go-to ice cream.
Cherry
Cherry

Coles Rum & Raisin

So good. I love rum & raisin ice cream. And this is by far my favourite brand. Super creamy! My mum gets it all the time for our home. We have been eating it for more than 5 years now!  Show details
Craig M
Craig MFar North Queensland, QLD

Rum and Raisin???

Fancied an old school flavour for a change. What I got was Vanilla with Methylated Spirits and raisins (apparently) aka smashed house flies (for a texture variation, nothing else) seriously muted flavour and essentially pointless. Ahh well, I will see if anyone else does it :( Show details
Cema
CemaGold Coast4 posts

Coles New Salted caramel (New)

My first reaction!!! (Big eyes) ”finally someone decided to copy Häagen Dazs”. Despite they used very similar ingredientes, the taste, oh my! The taste of the chunks of caramel is awful. Sickly sweet and over size. You can’t taste the rest of the actuall ice cream (the cream) after you eat some of the chunks of caramel. Unpleasant! Haagen Dazs is our number one ice cream. There is nothing out there to compare.

Jorja H
Jorja HAU

Taste Amazing!

It’s very Affordable and tastes great! I Would recommend to many people

Who are on a budget! Worth the buy

Tim
TimMid North Coast, NSW15 posts

Fantastic

Had the Caramel and Macadamia one Absolutely fantastic taste better than from an ice creamery

Had heaps of macadamia nuts in there as well.

10/10.

vera
veransw, 20457 posts

YUM YUM

such great flavour without the high price, def family favourite. Cant believe that did not try before. Need more flavours to expand

Sarah
SarahMelbourne5 posts

When you thought Coles Ultimate Choc Chip Cookies couldn't get better

Ultimate Choc Chip Cookie flavour is made with the Coles bakery cookies and it is amazing. Creamy with plenty of chocolate pieces.

Jordana A
Jordana AAU6 posts

Ice cream tastes great and a great price

I don't even really like ice cream but bought this ice-cream for my son and even I liked hoe creamy and smooth it is

Tom. M
Tom. M

Great Flavour!

Good value and great flavour as well.

Creamy and rich but well textured.

Needs some time to thaw out properly to eat but otherwise very very good.

Inie
Inie

Amazing ice cream

I love the vanilla bean and rum and raisin. I wish the range was a little bigger. I used to be able to get the 1 litre in strawberry, now that was fabulous but I haven't seen it for a couple of years, it was creamy and loaded with strawberry chunks. I always look for new varieties, the price is excellent and so is the ice cream.

Liz
Liz8 posts

Frozen custard

Frozen custard flavour coles brand ice cream is Pleasantly enjoyable for a supermarket homebrand product. Creamy, consistent and delicious! Would definitely recommend

ninya7
ninya7Hunter Region, NSW30 posts

Gazz
GazzNoosa

Pleasant surprise

For that price I had to try the caramel macadamia. It's very good ,and I've got other people loving it too.Will be trying the full range.

susie
susiebrisbane4 posts

Love

While it is definitely as good as higher end brands like Sara Lee or Ben and Jerry's it's amazing at that price point