Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L

Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Coles Rum & Raisin

So good. I love rum & raisin ice cream. And this is by far my favourite brand. Super creamy! My mum gets it all the time for our home. We have been eating it for more than 5 years now!

Purchased in July 2021.

Craig M
Craig MFar North Queensland, QLD

Rum and Raisin???

Fancied an old school flavour for a change. What I got was Vanilla with Methylated Spirits and raisins (apparently) aka smashed house flies (for a texture variation, nothing else) seriously muted flavour and essentially pointless. Ahh well, I will see if anyone else does it :(

Purchased in December 2019 for $5.00.

Cema
CemaGold Coast

Coles New Salted caramel (New)

My first reaction!!! (Big eyes) ”finally someone decided to copy Häagen Dazs”. Despite they used very similar ingredientes, the taste, oh my! The taste of the chunks of caramel is awful. Sickly sweet and over size. You can’t taste the rest of the actuall ice cream (the cream) after you eat some of the chunks of caramel. Unpleasant! Haagen Dazs is our number one ice cream. There is nothing out there to compare.

Taste Amazing!

It’s very Affordable and tastes great! I Would recommend to many people
Who are on a budget! Worth the buy

Tim
TimMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic

Had the Caramel and Macadamia one Absolutely fantastic taste better than from an ice creamery
Had heaps of macadamia nuts in there as well.
10/10.

vera
veransw, 2045

YUM YUM

such great flavour without the high price, def family favourite. Cant believe that did not try before. Need more flavours to expand

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

When you thought Coles Ultimate Choc Chip Cookies couldn't get better

Ultimate Choc Chip Cookie flavour is made with the Coles bakery cookies and it is amazing. Creamy with plenty of chocolate pieces.

Jordana A
Jordana AAU

Ice cream tastes great and a great price

I don't even really like ice cream but bought this ice-cream for my son and even I liked hoe creamy and smooth it is

Great Flavour!

Good value and great flavour as well.
Creamy and rich but well textured.
Needs some time to thaw out properly to eat but otherwise very very good.

Amazing ice cream

I love the vanilla bean and rum and raisin. I wish the range was a little bigger. I used to be able to get the 1 litre in strawberry, now that was fabulous but I haven't seen it for a couple of years, it was creamy and loaded with strawberry chunks. I always look for new varieties, the price is excellent and so is the ice cream.

Liz
Liz

Frozen custard

Frozen custard flavour coles brand ice cream is Pleasantly enjoyable for a supermarket homebrand product. Creamy, consistent and delicious! Would definitely recommend

ninya7
ninya7Hunter Region, NSW

Best ice cream available

Gazz
GazzNoosa

Pleasant surprise

For that price I had to try the caramel macadamia. It's very good ,and I've got other people loving it too.Will be trying the full range.

susie
susiebrisbane

Love

While it is definitely as good as higher end brands like Sara Lee or Ben and Jerry's it's amazing at that price point

TuffyTee
TuffyTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Double chocolate- Sooo yummy, chocolatey n much cheaper too

I had a real hankering for some rich chocolate ice cream n I was tossing between Sara Lee or connoisseur but then noticed the Coles brand double chocolate so when I compared the price it wasn't a difficult decision to give Coles brand a try. Being very picky with my chocolate ice cream n preferring it to be nice n dark n very chocolatey I was pleasantly surprised! I would definitely buy again when the craving hits next.

Read more reviews - page 2