Pilk

Pilk

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pilk

Taylor
Taylor

Best plant based ice cream ever!

Biscoff butter ice cream is sensational. It’s so creamy and delicious with the bits of biscoff in it. It will definitely be my go to ice cream from now on!

Purchased in January 2022 for $14.99.

Tastes like regular gelato! You wouldn't even know it's vegan!

Holy smokes. This is hands down the best gelato I have had outside of Italy. I've been a fan of Messina and Anita Gelato for years, and while they have a variety of flavours, for me, it's all about the TASTE. Pilk is the golden winner here. The texture is devine, the flavour is freaking delicious, and you literally would not even know it was that is was vegan. Honestly, do a taste-test if you don't believe me. I'm definitely a fan and will be having my gelato sans tummy ache (too much dairy!) from now on!

Originally posted on pilkfoods.com.au using our platform

Super delicious!

Felt compelled to leave a review because Pilk is legit! It’s absolutely delicious and it’s great to know you are consuming a vegan product - loved the biscoff. Tastes as good or better than any other ice cream out there - you won’t be disappointed!

No more diarrhea!

Usually the sight of most gelatos alone would cause my IBS & lactose intolerance to go into overdrive - not only was the cookies and cream delicious, rich and creamy but it wasn't succeeded by a desperate dash to the loo and me having to block off the rest of my afternoon! Is this how everyone else lives?? I can't wait to try the other flavors!

Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Genuinely as good as messina but plant based.

This was a genuine revelation for me - having been lactose intolerant for several years, it is so refreshing to be able to love ice cream again! 100% recommend this ice cream!

Chopneat
ChopneatSydney, NSW

Amazing

Still can’t believe these products are vegan. Wasn’t the biggest fan of vegan products in general... but this ice cream was honestly insane.
Seriously so creamy and the flavours are delicious! Would definitely recommend.

Best vegan ice-cream ever!

I tried your biscoff flavour and I’m absolutely blown away, it’s amazing! Thank you for creating this product, it’s perfection. My only note would be to make a mint cookie flavour please!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

BEST VEGAN ICE CREAM

The ice cream is AMAZING! The best I have ever had! My friends and family who aren’t vegan also LOVED it and couldn’t believe how creamy it is! The biscoff cookie butter was our favourite.

Better Than The Real Deal

The best ice cream (that isn’t really ice cream) I’ve had to date. Consistency, flavours and texture rival anything a cow could have made - but on the other hand, doesn’t taste like cream and clay (like most other brands).

Best Ice cream!

All flavors are so good and the texture is so creamy. My favorite being the biscoff! Best vegan ice cream I have had! I Would highly recommend to buy and try

Purchased in May 2021 at Aussie Pharma Direct.

Tried the vanilla and cookies and cream

Can’t believe this is DF. I’m not vegan but have family with allergies, so I just tried because it was all we had and think this is better then dairy brands.

Purchased in September 2021 for $12.00.

Best vegan gelato ever.

I kid you not. This may be the best vegan ice cream ever invented. If you thought eating vegan and enjoying indulgent foods was impossible, this gelato will prove you wrong. Enough said

Purchased in September 2021 for $12.00.

Sheri
SheriSydney, NSW

Amazeballs!

Wow! These non dairy icecreams are the best that I have ever tasted and I've had my fair share of trials. They're creamy and so tasty! Go order some now

James
JamesSydney, NSW

The best vegan Ice Cream! WOOOW

This ice cream/gelato is un-freaking-believable! It has the most amazing texture and consistency and is not icey at all. Head and shoulders above the competition and miles ahead of all dairy ice cream! Definitely my go to vegan gelato!

Unbelievable

Tastes exactly like regular ice cream but it’s plant based you wouldn’t even be able to tell. I can’t eat any other brand after trying this. More places need to stock this ASAP.