Nestle Skinny Cow Multipack

Nestle Skinny Cow Multipack

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nestle

toll ipec, deliver when
toll ipec, deliver when

Really yummy

so nice to be able to indulge without the guilt. Really yummy. love both flavours. Runs out at my local supermarket really fast. I have only tried the sundaes however I believe it's comes in other varieties

Purchased in at Coles for $6.

Sammie
SammieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stinky

The overall taste is delicious! I was very happy to have found an ice cream lower in sugar, then I experienced the worst gas... (Sorry, tmi) Oh, my the stench.. No thanks. Sad face.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $5.

Favourite dessert

These are my favourite desserts! The perfect size to cure my sweets craving at night!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.

Sally
Sally

Just as good as full fat icecream!

I love having one of these at night, I can have one and not feel guilty or like I wasted a good gym trip. Id definatley recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Not Bad

Tried the round vanilla sandwich skiing cow last time & enjoyed it so tried the coconut cherry sundae which was also not too bad. I do like my sweets after dinner & these are the better alternatives.
Why are all delicouse food fattening??
If anyone out there knows other ok tastings low fat goodies, please share, thanks!

Nards
Nards

Yum!

Been wanting to try these for ages!!! I like them & it takes that sweet crave right away, its 2017 so i dont know if the recipe has changed from the past???? Will re-purchase again! Yum!!!

Johnny
JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good

this company has produced something that's low calories compared to other company's it does the job taste nice and definetly guilt free, thumbs up to the skinny cow!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

I love it!

I love all these icecreams. I cant even tell their low fat. Just had the cheesecake ice-cream was yummy. I dont know what people are complaining about.

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Terrible taste.

Not a fan of these. Bought a pack a long time ago, possibly 7 months and just had my third.

The ice cream is tasteless and the toppings are bland.

Get the Bulla sundaes instead, they taste a lot nicer. I would only eat these if I absolutely had to diet. Skinny milk ice cream sucks.

LisB.
LisB.Melbourne

Good choice for weight conscious

I've tried two flavors: salted caramel pretzels and chocolate, both are from multipack (4 cups pack). I liked both flavors, not too sweet, very light and satisfying. The size is right, the packaging is very convenient. OK, the taste is a bit blunt, comparing to rich ice cream, but no guilt afterwards, and no weight gain next day. Believe me!

CunningHunter
CunningHunterAU

OK - not my stick of ice-cream

I have enjoyed the skinny cow sundae cups and ice cream sandwiches previously, but in comparison the skinny cow ice cream sticks were a big let down for me.

At only 80 calories per serving it is hard to beat (lower calories than even the other skinny cow products), but for me it did not satisfy my ice-cream craving due to it lack of flavour.

It comes in two flavours - vanilla chocolate and english toffee - I didn't like either, but if I had to choose, I would say I preferred the english toffee (not by much).

It is also reasonably pricey for a low quality ice cream - personally I

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

Bad

a low fsat option in icecream that comes in sundee and icecream stick variety.not an icecream ide definately want to buy again due to the false flavour taste
this icecream although a healthier option to chose from and coming in a variety of flavours from sundees to ice cream on a stick i found to be bland in flavour and not something i would have to buy again.is smooth to eat yet doesnt have a real flavour about it..false tasting especially the flavouring in the sundee ( we had the berry one)
expensive to buy yet when on special is reasonable, from memory i brought my box of 4 sundee icecreams for $7.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a good ice cream to try because it doesn't have any added sugar and tastes pretty good. There are a couple of varieties like sundaes, and the stick ones too. It doesnt have a bitter aftertaste and for me, its nice to have on a hot summer's day.
This is a light ice cream with no sugar added and tastes pretty good. There are a lot more varieties in the stores nowadays and they are usually on special one week or another. Its pretty healthy ice cream, and I don't feel guilty if I eat this one.
It can be pricey if its not on sale, but I think most ice creams arent cheap. It does contain artificial sweeteners, so if you are health conscious about that, it may not appeal to you.