2Sanitarium So Good Bliss

2Sanitarium So Good Bliss

91% · 634 · 6%

Justice Jury
Justice JuryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Back on the shelves when you know where & quality exactly the same Show details
Sarah I
Sarah IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Failsafe and delicious

I’m on a strict elimination diet (RPAH Failsafe) and enjoy being able to have something so yummy. Thank you for keeping all the nasties out! Show details ·  1
Tim T.
Tim T.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Nicest tasting dairy alternative out there

This is the nicest tasting dairy alternative out there. A must for us with dairy intolerance. Show details
Despina Nixon
Despina NixonSouth East Queensland, QLD

we miss vanilla so good bliss cannot find it anywhere

Has the ice cream been deleted? if so is there anything replacement Show reply
Nancy J.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I've been waiting...and waiting

When the floods inundated So Good Ice Cream disappeared from the shelves of supermarkets. I messaged Sanitarium and was told that the factory was flooded and the company was looking to find another to manufacture the So Good Ice Cream until the company was back in business. Since then...nothing.
As a vegan, and finding that coconut oil doesn't sit at all well with my digestion, I long for So Good Ice Cream again. That and hot chips touched the child in me and put a light touch to my day. In a cone for years...Bring it back please. Show details ·  1
Glenn n Jo
Glenn n JoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Best dairy free ice cream

Having boys who can not have any dairy and my coconut and palm allergy (anaphylactic) this was our best option and the boys loved it , missing this great tasting product dearly !!!!!! Show reply
helen P.
helen P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good ice cream

Please bring it back! We love this product. Have been buying it for years Show reply
GrandiePerth, WA4 posts

Sadly missed

So Good Vanilla Bliss is the only ice-cream my grandson can tolerate and he is missing it. Hope it is back in the supermarket fridge in the very near future. Show reply
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ice cream bliss

I love ice cream but dairy products affect my bronchitis, so with vanilla bliss it's like eating my cake and having it too
Moongold
MoongoldAU29 posts

This is perfect - can't live without it!

Was eating tubs of it, but Covid problems and NSW floods have caused it to be unavailable for SO long! I phoned Sanitarium in NSW and they advise it will come back on stream mid 2023 - great news, guys! Can't stand dairy ice cream since So Good Bliss. Show 2 replies
kayebollom
kayebollomSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Missing So Good Bliss so much

Hope this product will be avaiable soon. I look for it every week and hope it will be in the dairy fridge. Best icecream ever! Show reply
Karen Maree K.
Karen Maree K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am really, really missing soy good ice cream

I am really, really missing soy good ice cream. Im coeliac, dairy and coconut intolerant and there is nothing else for me to eat from the freezer. So looking forward to being able to get this again. Have even tried making it myself, but not too much success yet. Soy good ice cream is the best Show reply
Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So why has So Good Ice-cream been discontinued!?????

So good ice-cream is the best for those with Cows milk allergies, particularly the Vanilla - So why has it been discontinued?! I am in total shock, horror and despair! ☹️ Please please make it again! Show reply
Judith-Obrien
Judith-ObrienAU3 posts

So Good Bliss

I emailed Sanitarium:
"We are very sorry to advise that due to the flooding of the factory which produced this product, we are no longer able to manufacture our dairy-free ice cream. We hope that this much-loved product will be available again later this year".
Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best dairy free vanilla ice cream, especially on a budget!

We loved it too! Hope to see it back on our shelves soon! Show details

Nancy J.

Hi. I notice that Sanitarium So Good Ice Cream return is on an extensive list of patient {?} shoppers, including myself. This is the third time I have written a request. This product is unmatched for taste and digestion kindness. For instance, coconut oil/cream I find too rich and many vegan products contain coconut oil. I will be very grateful when So Good Ice Cream returns. It's amazing how it cheered my day. Thanks in anticipation.

Sanitarium
Sanitarium   DM

Hi Nance, it's back now, in IGA, we hope you have managed to find it.

Nancy J.

I'll have to find an IGA. Nambour doesn't have one. I'm already on my way. Thanks. Nancy J.

Grandie

Is there any update on when So Good Bliss Ice cream will be available again? You have been saying mid 2023, but everyone is still waiting.

Louise S.

will so good ice cream be available soon as it is quite a few months since i contacted the company to be told about the flood and wondered how things were going?
Louise Stringer - albury - attucrat @bigpond.com

Sanitarium
Sanitarium   DM

It's back Lousie, we hope you have been able to find it in your local IGA.

Louise S.

thank you for answering my question - I will go to our local IGA to look for it..

See all Sanitarium So Good Bliss questions