Sanitarium So Good Bliss

Sanitarium So Good Bliss

Nicole

NicoleGordon 2906, ACT

So Good Ice Cream

So Good ice cream is the best of all supermarket vegan ice creams. I am an ice cream and gelato connoisseur. Ice cream is to me what chocolate is to most women. So Good is the without doubt the creamiest and most delicious.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful, but too sweet

I love this ice cream, but I wish it's half as sweet.
In a health-conscious world, we really don't need to be loaded with sugar. A whopping 16.3% per 100 grams is much more than what is contained in soft drinks (11%). Please, please, please make this ice cream what it says: So Good, with the actual goodness of less sugar.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$6.60.

elkabong

elkabongSA, 5044

Tastes Really Nice and No Cows Were Hurt in Its Production

I really like this ice cream. It’s flavoursome and the texture is good. It’s a bit expensive compared with dairy ice cream but I’m sick of the misery cows go through. It’s not much eating non-dairy ice cream but it’s something.

My only criticism is that getting it out of the container takes some doing and gives the wrist a serious workout. Would like it if the manufacturer could put something in it that would make it easier to get out of the container rather than just not having it as hard. I like hard ice cream.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Ice Creams

Find out how Sanitarium So Good Bliss compares to other Ice Creams

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Tastes like i licked an eraser.

The taste is so bland and rubbery, it didn't taste like vanilla, the only vanilla thing about it was the colour. I had a mouthful and binned the rest, i wouldnt waste my money again even on any of their other flavours.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.50.

S Nika

S NikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sanitarium So Good Salted Caramel and Almond Frozen Dessert - Tastes artificial

We love soy milk. We love ice-cream. Based on So Good's Chocolate flavour ( which we really enjoy) the family decided to give this flavour a whirl. Super sweet, artificial and like no food or flavour group we could recognise - left uneaten by teenagers and binned by a no-waste mother.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Jessy

Jessy

Paired with a Gluten Free waffle cone - it feels like I'm eating out at an ice-creamery again!

I don't even usually like 'salted caramel' things BUT the 'salted caramel' flavour really impressed me ... and I've always been partial to chocolate ... so ... perfection would be a scoop of each in a gluten free waffle cone (actually perfection MIGHT require a gluten free, dairy free chocolate fudge topping - BUT since that's not available - I'll take this! :D ... sure it's a bit pricey, BUT seeing as you can easily pay $5-$8 for an icecream out ... I'm not complaining ... makes it a slightly more 'special' treat ... as for the sugar - I'm diabetic ... BUT - I'll just take a little more insulin to cover the indulgence ;)

tthhhtt

tthhhttQueensland

Loooooove this ice cream!!!!!!!

Both favours are amazing!! Even my non-vegan partner prefers it to dairy ice cream. Humans shouldn't be having cows milk,only calves should be :)

This product is perfect!

I love this ice cream and have converted my non-vegan daughter to eat it, she won't eat milk/animal based ice cream now! And it DOESN'T have too much sugar, its fine as it is

Anti Consumerism

Anti ConsumerismPerth

Perfect for vegans, less or no sugar would be nice please.

It's great to go with pancakes on joyous occasions. It contains too much sugar though.

Keep up the good work folks.

Ice Creams

Find out how Sanitarium So Good Bliss compares to other Ice Creams

Lucy

LucyKensington

Best icecream ever

Seriously this is delicious ice cream, even compared to dairy kinds, which I won't be buying anymore! Even my non-vegan 6"4 brother loves it!!!

Lak87

Lak87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply blissful

A little pricey although a brilliant tasting alternative to conventional dairy icecream. Wouldn't have guessed it was dairy free if you didn't see the tub or won't told! Initially tried the vanilla flavour at relatives house and loved it so much I went and purchased both flavours. Perfect for our vegetarian/vegan household
Taste, dairy free, low fat
Price, sugar content

Jay

JayDarwin, NT

This is a delicious Dairy Free frozen treat

I liked the taste but found it a bit too sweet and so did my son. But good for Vegan's and people that can't or won't have dairy products. If you didn't know it wasn't dairy you wouldn't be able to tell. The Chocolate flavoured one is definitely less sweet and better tasting.
Good vanilla flavour
A bit too sweet and expensive to buy

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a good variety to the usual ice cream. I didn't like it enough to buy it again, but it was good to try once. If it's healthier for you to eat rather than ice cream, it would be nice if there were some advertisements telling the consumer this.
I have tried the chocolate flavour and it's pretty good. I don't know what dairy free should taste like, but this didn't taste too bad. It was pretty tasty and I bought it on sale, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.
Less sugar would be nice