Sanitarium So Good Bliss

Sanitarium So Good Bliss

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sanitarium? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

linda0303
linda0303South East Queensland, QLD

I So Wish So Good ice cream would return.

This is So yummy. It’s creamy, and delicious. I can’t have any dairy so this is the best and only alternative. I really miss it. It’s my only treat. I check the shops everyday. Sanitarium please return it.

Purchased at Woolworths.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyHobart, TAS

Cannot get enough of it yummy

Have not been able to get any at local Woolworths for some weeks now. Withdrawal symptoms are starting.
creamy, tasty delicious and no harm done to animals or my arteries

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.99.

Jenn S
Jenn SGreat Southern, WA

Not so good to me

I have eaten a lot of plant based vanilla ice creams. I did not like this one and will not buy it again. I rarely throw food away but I just can’t eat it.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.60.

Fey
Fey

Passable icecream

One scoop of chocolate bliss is tasty, any more and it loses all flavour. A single scoop is nutty and light, reminiscent of chocolate mousse. I highly recommend eating it on a cone.

I've had to swap a lot of foods for healthier alternatives, this one is an acceptable trade.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.60.

Nicole
NicoleGordon 2906, ACT

So Good Ice Cream

So Good ice cream is the best of all supermarket vegan ice creams. I am an ice cream and gelato connoisseur. Ice cream is to me what chocolate is to most women. So Good is the without doubt the creamiest and most delicious.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful, but too sweet

I love this ice cream, but I wish it's half as sweet.
In a health-conscious world, we really don't need to be loaded with sugar. A whopping 16.3% per 100 grams is much more than what is contained in soft drinks (11%). Please, please, please make this ice cream what it says: So Good, with the actual goodness of less sugar.

Purchased in at Coles for $6.60.

elkabong
elkabongSA, 5044

Tastes Really Nice and No Cows Were Hurt in Its Production

I really like this ice cream. It’s flavoursome and the texture is good. It’s a bit expensive compared with dairy ice cream but I’m sick of the misery cows go through. It’s not much eating non-dairy ice cream but it’s something.

My only criticism is that getting it out of the container takes some doing and gives the wrist a serious workout. Would like it if the manufacturer could put something in it that would make it easier to get out of the container rather than just not having it as hard. I like hard ice cream.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $6.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Alan B.
Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Tastes like i licked an eraser.

The taste is so bland and rubbery, it didn't taste like vanilla, the only vanilla thing about it was the colour. I had a mouthful and binned the rest, i wouldnt waste my money again even on any of their other flavours.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.50.

S Nika
S NikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sanitarium So Good Salted Caramel and Almond Frozen Dessert - Tastes artificial

We love soy milk. We love ice-cream. Based on So Good's Chocolate flavour ( which we really enjoy) the family decided to give this flavour a whirl. Super sweet, artificial and like no food or flavour group we could recognise - left uneaten by teenagers and binned by a no-waste mother.

Purchased in at Coles.

Jessy
Jessy

Paired with a Gluten Free waffle cone - it feels like I'm eating out at an ice-creamery again!

I don't even usually like 'salted caramel' things BUT the 'salted caramel' flavour really impressed me ... and I've always been partial to chocolate ... so ... perfection would be a scoop of each in a gluten free waffle cone (actually perfection MIGHT require a gluten free, dairy free chocolate fudge topping - BUT since that's not available - I'll take this! :D ... sure it's a bit pricey, BUT seeing as you can easily pay $5-$8 for an icecream out ... I'm not complaining ... makes it a slightly more 'special' treat ... as for the sugar - I'm diabetic ... BUT - I'll just take a little more insulin to cover the indulgence ;)

tthhhtt
tthhhttQueensland

Loooooove this ice cream!!!!!!!

Both favours are amazing!! Even my non-vegan partner prefers it to dairy ice cream. Humans shouldn't be having cows milk,only calves should be :)

Shezza
ShezzaPerth, WA

This product is perfect!

I love this ice cream and have converted my non-vegan daughter to eat it, she won't eat milk/animal based ice cream now! And it DOESN'T have too much sugar, its fine as it is

Anti Consumerism
Anti ConsumerismPerth

Perfect for vegans, less or no sugar would be nice please.

It's great to go with pancakes on joyous occasions. It contains too much sugar though.

Keep up the good work folks.

Lucy
LucyKensington

Best icecream ever

Seriously this is delicious ice cream, even compared to dairy kinds, which I won't be buying anymore! Even my non-vegan 6"4 brother loves it!!!

Lak87
Lak87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply blissful

A little pricey although a brilliant tasting alternative to conventional dairy icecream. Wouldn't have guessed it was dairy free if you didn't see the tub or won't told! Initially tried the vanilla flavour at relatives house and loved it so much I went and purchased both flavours. Perfect for our vegetarian/vegan household
Taste, dairy free, low fat
Price, sugar content