Coles Rewards Mastercard

Coles Rewards Mastercard

Pros

• Earn 2 flybuys Points per $1 on eligible spend

• $10 off Coles supermarket shop at the checkout each time you redeem 2,000 flybuys points

• 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 18 months

Cons

• Relatively high $99 Annual Fee

• $30 Late Payment Fee

3.3

make minimum monthly payments and make manual payments only or you will regret it.

Take $2000+ wen balance is only $1088.00 then 12 days to refund after waiting 3-4 days to get a call back to rectify and another 3-4 days for the complaint to be lodged. 18 days to get over $1000 back in a covid 19 environment. Screw you Coles. that's it your finished.

Most insecure credit card

Muhammad F.

Muhammad F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exploiters and poorest customer services

Card Start DateAugust 2020
Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Find out how Coles Rewards Mastercard compares to other Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Darron64

Darron64Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling, inept service

Card Start DateSeptember 2015
Exposed Aggregate D.

Exposed Aggregate D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The absolute worst

Waited over an hour getting transferred from Department to department on a simple query.
Would not budge from 19.9% interest rate. Even now making it difficult by having to submit over 30 words on this review

Card Start DateOctober 2018

Funds takes 2 business days to become available

kate54

kate54Sydney, NSW

International Transaction Fee

Please be careful when ordering on line with Coles "No Transaction Fee". Unless the merchant is registered (and who knows if they are) there is no fee BUT if they are not, you will be charged! I purchased kitchenware from an online US retailer and my statement shows transaction fee! Queried and Westpac were of no use saying to check with the retailer if they are registered, and who is going to do that when one is purchasing an item??
Will use a 28 Degree card with definitely no transaction fee in future.

Card Start DateAugust 2018
Gee Kay

Gee KaySydney, NSW

Unprofessional overseas staff

Caleb B.

Caleb B.Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

If you want to talk to anyone, it will take a long period of time. It took me over two hours to talk to someone. My intention was to lower my available funds, but after the bad experience decided to cancel!

Card Start DateAugust 2019

Vicious Scam

Card Start DateJanuary 2017

Watch out for extra Interest Charges when not valid

Credit Card - Watch out! five times I have had to ring up and question random interest charges when I have paid off each month balance in full. They just try to sneak these extra charges on.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Everything overseas based.

Card Start DateNovember 2014
Topper M.

Topper M.

Like herpes, but without the fun in the beginning

Well I reviewed this card about a month ago when I thought I had finally escaped its clutches (one of the most difficult and frustrating things I've ever attempted) and I gave it one star. That, it seems, was pretty generous. We had an automatic deduction for whatever the balance was in place, it seems that Coles have allowed a direct debit for a charity through after I cancelled it, now I have the $50 charity charge plus an 8 cent interest charge and a $30 late fee.

I'd rather deal with overseas scammers, at least I would know what to expect.

DC

DCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware.

I wrote a positive review last year, just after getting this card. What a mistake! I could not access even the simplest information, without first waiting for a text message containing a one time pin number. The website was also very clunky to use. I cancelled the card last month and received notification from them, on closure, that any outstanding transactions needed to be paid (of course!). I assumed that the final payment would be direct debited as usual. I was very surprised to receive an email informing me that I had to pay an overdue payment fee. I have since contacted them and the fee has been reimbursed, but just a warning that if you close your account, make sure you cover your back.

Neil T

Neil TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For my needs this card is a good value proposition

Card Start DateJanuary 2018

David Taylor

David TaylorPerth, WA

Great flybuys... but dumb customer service.

Damian

DamianSydney, NSW

Not sure what people are complaing about!!

As a regular Coles and Shell shopper, this card appealed to me. The sign up process was straightforward, as was requesting an additional card for my wife. Within 2 months, we have recieved our 100,000 bonus points plus a massive boost to our regular Flybuys points. Great card, I am looking forward to what happens over the next 12 months!

Card Start DateNovember 2019
Zhen

Zhen

Misleading

I have applied and got approved for master card with 120K flybuy points
However I only received 50k points. I have been told I only have promotion codes for 50k. What a Joke!
I wouldnt keep this card, will cancel it. If they can cheat once then they can cheat twice

Tessa

Tessa

New Coles MasterCard not able to be signed any pen in the back - ridiculous!!

New cards were issued and did not get informed at all. Accidentally found out when another card no. just appeared in my online profile. Also when finally got unwanted new card, then you cannot sign on rear of card. No pen at all works on the plastic strip. Appalling. Then you wait on help line and 30 mins on hold min. Ridiculous and not worth it.

Very poor customer service

Submitted required documents. Kept getting calls from them when at work. Returned their calls and was told no updates and to wait for updates. Did not communicate via email during the process but kept calling and bothering the apllicant . Would not recommend to anyone.

calais

calaisasked

Why is this site "product review offering $20 Cole gift cards??? Is Coles aware of this?? Or us this a scam that we need to involve the ACCC???

calais

calaisasked

How do I get my $20 card for submitting 4 reviews??????????

HappyJanasked

As a LONG time customer with one of these cards, I've noticed dramatic changes since Citibank joined. For those who have switched to another credit card company...any good recommendations? I liked this one for the Flybuys.

Dave
Dave

If you are as crazy as I am gathering Flyby points, then I would stick to the Coles card 100% and reap as many points as possible. If you want to swap, I just became a Bank Australia customer and opened a number of accounts after closing all my CBA ones. They have a very good VISA card with no annual fee and only 12.39% and the same on cash advances. Check them out. We’re really happy with them.

HappyJan

@ Dave, thanks.... from all the reviews I've read, even closing your Coles Mastercard account is difficult! I might stick with them a bit longer and hope they pick up their game!! In the meantime, I'll check out Bank Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives