2.3

2.5
2.9
20,000 bonus flybuy points on offer
$0 Annual Fee in your first year
$10 off Coles supermarket shop at the checkout each time you redeem 2,000 flybuys points
Earn 2 flybuys Points per $1 on eligible spend
0% p.a. on balance transfers for 18 months
Relatively high $99 Annual Fee
$30 Late Payment Fee
1.5% Balance Transfer Fee

There are plenty of benefits to take advantage of with this Coles Mastercard, offering bonus flybuys points, no international transaction fee, and the ability to earn double flybuys points. This comes at the cost of a $99 annual fee and a 19.99% p.a. interest rate, but if you want to rack up those flybuys points, makes it worth your money.

Earning Points:

• Flybuys Loyalty Program Earn Rate: Earn 2 points for every $1 on eligible spend

Offers and Perks:

• $0 in your first year.
  • 20,000 bonus flybuy points when you spend $500 or more on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval.
  • No international transaction fee. Save money by ensuring you don't pay any unnecessary foreign fees.
  • Balance transfer offer: 0% p.a. balance transfer rate for 18 months. No interest free days apply when you have a balance transfer.
  • Collect flybuys points when doing your everyday grocery shopping and get $10 off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout when you redeem 2,000 flybuys points.

What not to like:

• $99 annual fee
  • Each time you make a payment to your account at Australia Post outlets by cash, cheque or EFTPOS, you'll have to pay a $2.25 over-the-counter transaction fee.

What are my other options if I want a Coles Mastercard, but this isn't for me?

CategoryBalance Transfer Credit Cards and Rewards Credit Cards
Annual Fee$99 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 2.5%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$5
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate19.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Sign-Up Bonus

Receive 20,000 bonus flybuys Points when you spend $500 or more on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval.

Introductory Offers

Receive 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 18 months when you apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard by 30 June 2021. Reverts to Cash Advance rate, 1.5% BT fee applies.

Reduced First Year Annual Fee $0
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 18 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 1.5%

Kim
Kim3 posts

Unprofessional

Subpar fraud service. They have no fraud team. My card was scammed for $500 worth of gaming products sent to a foreign country. Annnd -THEY BLAMED ME. Yeah.
Customer service is a joke.
Do yourself a favour and use a real bank Show details
Mat W.
Mat W.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Daughter
DaughterSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

Sounds good on paper, but can anyone get one?

I doubt they are even approving new cards for anyone. Then when you ask why an application was denied, because there can be no possible financial reason, they say they are not at liberty to say but if you want it reassessed print all your personal information out and POST it to Sydney. I don't think so, next thing we'll have stolen identities! I think they can keep it, maybe they figure they aren't going to make enough money out of us because our credit rating is too good.
Jane
Jane3 posts

Worst credit card

Definitely worst credit card ever, have been with them for many years now and they are getting worse and worse. About to change to another credit card Show details
Karleen C.
Karleen C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mobile app not working

Mobile app does not work. I'm unable to log in their mobile app which makes it hard to track your spending. I've called them multiple times but they are unable to help. I have to log in their website each time I need access to my account which is time consuming. I'm going to cancel my account and switch to a better credit card company. Show details
Allfacts
Allfacts2 posts

Nicole52
Nicole52Hobart, TAS27 posts

Makes me about $1000 a year

This is my primary credit card and has been for around 10 years now. I almost exclusivity shop at Coles and utilise this and my Flybuys account to make on average, about $1000 a year through the Flybuys dollars system. I routinely use this card overseas, both online and in person, and having no international transactions fees is amazing.

The bank has changed at least four times in my time with this card, the current provider is NAB and I haven't noticed any changes to the service due to the changes, other than the ability to use ApplePay, which I do. I use the mobile app 95% of the time, and only use the website when I have to set up scheduled transfers. Show details

Akram Malik
Akram Malik8 posts
Unhappy mum
Unhappy mum

Cards got cancelled before they expires, for what?!

Card expires in March. By end of Feb my cards got blocked due to new cards send out the day before via normal post. NOT JOKING! What lind of logic is that? SO MUCH inconvenience as it was our only credit card. Called, spoke with supervisor, said they can't do anything but give equivalent $50 worth of flybuy points. AND go on upto 5 business days without a credit card. All our bills and pay in 4s are from this! As a customer of years, who never missed an payments, we don't deserve to be treated like trash. They won't even admit their fault or answer directly when asked if other customers get to experience such delight. Show details
Jeanette Y
Jeanette Y14 posts

Excellent Customer Service

I took out an advance of $1500 on a Special Offer on my Card at a one-off charge that was $20 and some odd cents. The whole experience was excellent from start to finish, punctuated by excellent customer service. My bonus points did not come through and again this was handled professionally and promptly. 5 Stars isn't really enough I'd be happy to give 10... Excellent work Coles Mastercard! Show details
Judy Wong
Judy WongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Debit my previous payment and still BILL me again this month

I was with Coles Credit Card for years. I have never checked my statement calculation except making sure all the transactions are correctly billed.
Due to a transaction dispute refund, I decided to tally the transactions this month and realised they debited my last month's payment but the total bill I am paying this month still includes the sum I have already cleared last month !!!!! That is unforgiveable and I am not sure has this happened before as I have never really tried to tally them.. Show details
Olivia N.
Olivia N.

Horrible card and customer service

If only there was a way to give zero stars. I have contacted customer service numerous times to obtain a OTP and they could not do anything to help. Requested me to keep calling again and again. I have never met some an incompetent credit card company and customer service. Do not use this card unless you want to be frustrated!
SJMM
SJMM

Terrible

The app never worked
The website worked briefly until I moved to the UK
The phone service logic is bad
Coles started charging me interest even though I balance transferred well in advance of the cut off date Show details
Francine
FrancineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

Customer service non existent

4 th call to get an issue sorted.
It's my husbands account and I have a second card.
For some reason I cannot change my pin and they are making us jump through loops. Changed my address but it's not the correct one. My number isn't the correct one either, only had this number all my life.
Asked to visit but they want a letter, I have a disability from a recent accident and cannot write them a letter.
I'm at the end of my wits with the way banks work and making my life impossible.
The rewards used to be ok but now they are pathetic.
So, I'm not satisfied and thinking of cancelling because spending hours on the phone and not getting things sorted is not fun. Show details
Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless. Never buy

They will fool you. You wont be able to use full money from the card, you cant recharge. Stores wont accept digital card and online don't allow split payments so if you have digital card then some or other money will go for sure and then you call customer care and waste your time with no help at all.