Coles Smart Buy Cloudy Ammonia

Coles Smart Buy Cloudy Ammonia

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad bottle

I use this product all the time to get grease from my Grandsons work clothes but find it is very hard to get the lid back on and if it gets skew whif it will spill in the cupboard. I think you need to check these bottle or I may have to buy another brand.

Purchased in April 2019.

Another thing I have had the bottle leak if it wasn't packed properly from Coles.

Wonderful cleaner!

It's a great cleaner, makes scrubbing things alot easier than standard multipurpose cleaners

+ side
Usable on most surfaces
Cheap cost

- side
Smell's like hell's fury
guaranteed headache without a facemask?

Good value

It’s a cheap and effective cleaner but I found the smell unbearable. I have stopped using it because the fumes from the ammonia are too strong for use in our household.

the only grease cleaner!

This is the only cleaner I've ever used that takes away all of that greasy film that accumulates on the range hood. It needs little elbow grease and comes up lovely and shiny. Just ensure you read all of the warning labels eg NEVER mix with bleach

A vertsatile product .

For about $1.50, this product can be diluted 20 fold as a spray and wipe, so it is very economical.
It can be used in laundry, floor washing, wall washing, and most sorts of washing. However, always use in a very well ventilated room, and leave the room straight away if you get these vapors. Always keep well away from vulnerable people and never blend it with other chemicals.
It is an Australian made product . I had a squirt gun to screw onto the top of bottles and the thread of the bottle took mine well, so I keep the original labels on my product. Note> it is a normal safety top on the bottle. I am displaying my helping squirt top.

good all round cleaner

Have used this product now for years have found it great for cleaning any surface around the house,but is also good in the wash to help remove those narsty greasy / oilly spills / stains & is especially good blood stans,regardless how bad they are.

Smart cleanning

I use this for cleanningI bathrooms, kitchen benches, floors and tiles,
I mix one part of coudy ammonia ,one part disinfectant ,and ten parts water in a water spay bottle it removes,dirt ,grease and disinfect s at the same time love love love it and it makes a cheap cleaner
Inexpensive effective
Smells a bit but mixed with a nice smelling disinfectant it's good

I use this neat on a plain Chux wipe to remove baked-on bug guts from the front of my car. Works better than any commercially available bug removers I've ever paid a ridiculous amount of money for!

Over a period of time the plastic bottle becomes thin and brittle as cellothane. Why isn't it packaged in glass for safety?
I bought a bottle last week and it was leaking into the plastic carry bag when I arrived home , so I will be taking it back when I go shoppoing this weekend. I buy a bottle every 2 weeks to go into my dirty washing of a mechanic. I wouldn't like it in glass as I would possibly drop it on the tiles in the laundry.

Where can customers find the MSDS for this product?
http://www.sceneys.com.au/media/pdfs/msds/Cloudy_Ammonia.pdfI have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps it's written on the bottle. Or go ask your mum because it's a product that has been around for generations.

Is it suitable for fabric?
Yes. not suede or velvet, but it is a great prewash, well diluted. For grease and dirt, it is excellent, but always use in a ventilated room.