Coles Sorbet 1L

See the Best Ice Cream in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reviewing the current green lid version not the 99% fat free older one

This is for the latest green lid version with normal sugar not sweeteners.
Well wow is the first impression,you'd never think it's a generic brand by the taste.
Really impressed and recommending it to everyone
Not overly sweet and plenty of real lemon flavour and tang

Its not bad.

This product in my opinion is quite sweet. It has a fair amount of sugar so i would consider it a healthy one. Give it a go considering cost comparisons to others.

soo cool

Coles lemon sorbet ! So lemony and refreshing on a hot day ! It just tingles the taste buds .and such a reasonable price .go on spoil yourself.

Strange taste to it

Someone brought this for a party and I'm left with the rest of it. It's awful. The odd mixture of sweeteners overwhelms the lemon flavour completely and leaves an aftertaste. I'm glad I didn't waste money on it, and I'd never buy it.
If you're going to eat sorbet, get the real thing, made with sugar and fruit.

Meh...

It's way to sweet and texture is rubbish, I'd rather for one of the brands like Weis because this doesn't do it for me. I even tried it with with cream and whipped cream and it didn't work to well.

Coles brands are either good or terrible and this one is bad.

Lack of quality

Absolutly surprised

I was scetical at first being a generic coles own brand, so I wasnt exspecting too much, but I sore it in the freezer section and it was reduced, so I thought why not, took it home and tried and was blown away how good it was, it tastes so fruity and has a nice acidic texture, the lemon one is the best out of the two flavour, I love it so much ,I could eat the whole tub myself in one helping and now I keep two tubs of lemon sorbet in the freezer.good work coles on a great product.
Great flavour and texture , good price.
There so good you need to buy more than one tub and once you start eating you cant help yourself from eating the whole tub your self.