Coles Supermarkets

2.5 from 1,324 reviews

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Farm, Brisbane

Great new look and great friendly staff. This store has such a good clean and bright look to it now. Highly recommended shopping here as they have a wide range of products.

Disloyal

DisloyalPerth, WA

Less than 1 star

For underpaying your workers tens of millions over the years. Shame on your dodgy, deceitful ways! I will never shop at a Coles chain again. Aldi and Costco should run you of business!

Store LocationBelmont
Simone

Simone

Toblerone Cheesecake

What a complete disappointment! Do not waste your money, overpriced at $11.00, it is very small size wise, far to much base, very little in the middle & topping just ok.

Store LocationColes Mitchelleton
Super human

Super human

Ok...

Good to pick up some things for a weekly shop but the prices in particular for the fruit and veges are ridiculous! Aldi is much more cheaper. Also in the stores, aisles are narrow, items you want are never in stock, its been like this for years across the board.

Store LocationWerribee

I have checked out of checkout

Coles checkout. Typically 3 out of 10 people experience problems with Coles checkout technology which requires them to call for help from the helpers who are untrained in social skills and always rushed. More often than not they scan the machine with what they think will fix the problem never waiting until you complete your transaction. and while we are at it, Why is self checkout not cheaper.

Store LocationElsternwick

Barbara Preece

Barbara PreeceSydney, NSW

Coles party platters - Norwest Store

Absolutely incredible party platters from Coles Norwest. Ordered a wrap platter, fruit platter and mixed meat platter. What an amazing job they were delicious. Would highly recommend. Well done Norwest Coles delhi.

Store LocationNorwest

Boycotting coles

I shop at Coles most days spending hundreds of $ per week but will be boycotting the supermarket until they withdraw their support for the Indue card. The Indue card further demonises families that are already struggling on Newstart and just perpetuates the nanny state. It is immoral, mean, overly restrictive and in the overwhealming majority of cases, totally unnecessary and places even more pressure on our most vulnerable citizens who cannot get work due to ageism, discrimination and the changing nature of the workforce.

Store LocationJameison

Glenda

Glenda

Great Customer Service

Baldivis Coles has very great friendly staff who are happy to help you find products. I go to Baldivis Coles all the time for shopping and find them helpful and caring.

Store LocationBaldivis
Jen

Jen

Old el paso regular tortillas

I brought the old el paso tortillas just to find they were all stuck together I called coles and all they said was we can give you a refund it's not good enough I brought the same at woolworths and they gave me a refund and a gift voucher amazing customer service not shopping with coles

Store LocationStore 7731 parkhill junction

Essendon Fields Coles Deli cous cous salad

The cleanest supermarket I've seen in the area.

I usually Dont buy from supermarket delis but it was hot and I wanted a healthy snack.

Buy the Cous cous salad it was delicious . Will be back for more for sure.

Costermer service

Woodridge coles, today I had a horrible experience with a man who serve me named ,G****m he was so rude to me because I took 21 items to where is suppose to be 12 item .I always do self service but today one of my babies refuse to sit in trolly and I was already tired.i have shop there for 10years but I won't shop there again.

Store LocationLogan central plaza

shop4092

shop4092Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service !!!!!!!!! If I could do minus 5 I would !

A lot of staff wondering around but not helpful ! Was served on checkout five on saturday 08/02/2020. The young girl was very polite , but when a product had no bar code getting help was impossible. She called 5 times for help but no one answered and three staff walked past checkout but couldn't seem to help. The young checkout girl then went and asked one of the wandering staff for help but this seemed to hard for them. Wont use coles again ! There are Aldi , Food land and Woolworth in gawler that would be happy to take my $$$$$$

Store LocationColes Gawler Central

GrillaBBQ

GrillaBBQBrisbane

Laurent 30 Hour Sourdough free Bandage!

Purchased many 30 Hour Sough dough from Coles, one is fantastic crunch and soft inside. the next 5 have a leather “crust” require massive jaw muscles to chew though a chewy “crust”, but hey today we had a real surprise a free worn finger bandage! Pre-used with a touch of blood, just LOVELY, What happens to plastic glioves? Must have thought this would add a certain jen a sais quo to the Laurent sourdough. Ah well back to Woolies and the local bakery.

Store LocationCokes Peregian Springs

Sheila

SheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Tooronga is great

Clean and organised, perhaps because it is right next to the headquarters. This is my number one go to place to buy groceries. Prices are OK and discounts (1/2 price, etc...) are real.

Store LocationTooronga

Coles Ultra prewash stain remover and Recycled paper towels.

Store LocationCarlisle Street Balacla
Robin B.

Robin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great services

Wonderful service and great options. Will return. This is my new local supermarket. Upon purchasing products I compared them to Woolworth's and I saved $10 on the overall shop. Thank you

Store LocationNorth shore

Ivan S.

Coles is destroying medium and small business at a cost to the customers

Store LocationColes, Armadale and other Coles Stores.
Ivan S.

Photo evidence to come shortly. I wonder if they'll kick me out for taking photos?

Jack B.

Jack B.Southwest, VIC

Coles staff can’t stack shelves !

Store LocationBelmont Coles 3220 vic

Nathan R.

Nathan R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crappy service

Store Locationeden rise

Bella

Bella

Coles. What a glassware scam

A very dissatisfied customer . I believe there were many customers who were unable to redeem the glassware credits despite a minimum of $500 spend. There was insufficient stock and we were just taken for a ride.
After ringing customer care ( which there was little of) I have referred my complaint to the ACCC .
Coles you should be ashamed.

Store LocationColes Eastgate

anne t.

anne t.asked

do you still have samsung galaxy j2pto for $89 and if so where?

Fired Up
Fired Up

You need to ask them directly as they dont reply here

bill bayley
bill bayley

i havent but maybe coles does have you thought about asking at the store or contacting Coles

Lil Sasked

Why have you discontinued the Pecan Tart in your Hornsby store. ???
PLEASE bring it back . The new tarts are not nearly as good. Please reply !!!

john smith
john smith

have you asked the store

Lil S

Of course I have asked at the store.!
No one has an answer besides telling me it is discontinued. An easy way
out !!! I have asked several times!!

george murray
george murray

The 4 coles stores near my place has plenty of stock i buy them all the time. so maybe its just a store thing if something is not selling the store wont stock it try another store

A. Smasked

Why is Mundaring WA Coles Store not reducing cooked chickens cooked past 4 hour the food safety standards rule? Instead the Check out staff attempt to steal chickens back off customer and refuse the sale, stating that they cannot sell to me, chicken only good for shredding!? Lol. Thats STILL for HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Manager Geoff Doesn't think returning phone calls re this rude customer complaint is Important, after a week later, upon driving back to the store to ask him directly why no call from him. Poor Management. Poor customer service. Ignorant attitudes to customer concerns, I had to chase up a raincheck on figi water coles didn't have that both Lorna, and Geoff was following up. Again 7 days no call. Not Interested at all.

The Answer
The Answer

call coles head office & ask them

A. Sm

Better option is to avoid Coles altogether as they don't value customers.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives