Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets

Best grocery store

We always do grocery shopping at Coles for last 10 years,must say this the store we finding all our need at reasonal prize,love to go special aisle. Milk at Coles taste good .

I wish I could give zero stars because that's how many registers they had open

Coles Williamstown has been renovated to ensure that customers mostly do their own service. No service is provided anymore. I went shopping recently and came to the end of my shop with a full trolley at the end of a long tiring day of work and sports runs. There was not one register attended. Everyone was being forced to self serve, despite having full trolleys. I saw 2 other customers in the same situation just while I was there. Their self serve areas are not big enough for full trolley loads. Finished groceries were having to go back into a half full trolley, making it a confusing debacle.

Store LocationWilliamstown

Not enough cash registers open. Busy store.

I refuse to use the self serve as every single time there is a glitch. It takes longer in the end. Not enough staff to cover out front with such a busy store. Self serve not the answer. More humans please. New store will have more self serve so I guess Ill find somewhere else to shop. Listen to your customers or they will let their feet do the talking.

Store LocationPalm Beach QLD

Dead flowers again.

Coles Australia Fair has a range of dead flowers and plants still on display at full price. Asked the staff why they were still there. They said they didn't know as the flower rep had been in that morning. Typical of this Coles. The worst on The Gold Coast and an almost new store. Always stale fruit and veg, only 1 deli staff on duty, shelves often unstocked. Where are the supervisors who should be checking on the management there?

Store LocationAustralia Fair Southport

Only one checkout open on a Friday!!

Had the unfortunate experience of having to do my weekly shopping at Coles Carousel on a Friday mid-morning. Trolley full, only one checkout was open with a queue of other customers with full trolleys. One of the staff said that was common on a Friday. Where is the customer service?

Store LocationColes Carousel, WA

Coles Edwardstown Adelaide open 7am

It would be nice if the Coles at Edwardstown would open the same time week days as every other Coles stores in Adelaide 6:am so parents can get things like fresh ham, fruit an veg to make school lunches when it open at 7:am it doesn't give parents enough time to make breakfast the school meal's drop the kid's off at school and drive to work by 9:am. to me there is nothing better then really fresh thin sliced honey leg Ham on toast with real butter for breakfast an being able to provide this for your family with a cup of coffee or orange juice in bed

Store LocationEdwardstown Adelaide

"Chorizo" Potato Croquettes

No chorizo in these. Followed cooking instructions and found lumps of uncooked, unmashed chunks of raw potato. A few small token crumbs of chorizo. Very disappointing flavour and quality. You're better off making your own.

Store LocationBalaclava, VIC

Scotch filet steak with truffle butter

Flavor was good however the cut of meat itself was not. I cooked it medium and it was grisly and extremely tough. Very disappointed that the salad was the highlight of the meal. Would definitely not recommend Coles meat

Store LocationWillowdale

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.

Store Locationsingleton

Poor Customer Service by Coles Nerang

Coles did not care that I had to drive 15 mins there and back to them to take our dinner back. It was all gristle. Got to the counter and the attitude of staff and the on duty Manager was appalling. Told her that I wasn’t happy I’ve had to drive all this way, and my children have had no dinner. She didn’t care. “You can have a refund or replacement”. I’m not happy with that since I am out of pocket with petrol, with time and inconvenience plus my kids have had no dinner. “Well you can only have one”. Well can I speak to the Manager please? “I AM THE MANAGER” she smirked with a grin on her face. Well I would like to speak to a manager higher up or can I have head office details?. She ignored my request for head office.
Coles do not care about people, they only care about policies. They do not care if people are out of pocket, they only care about policies. They do not care if people are spoken to like dirt or are not responded to at all, but they do care about their policies!
They do not care that we were inconvenienced and had to out of our way, but it just doesn’t fit their policy to do anything about it. They do not care that I quite possibly could not afford to purchase anything else, they only care that it fits their policies.
They do not understand why people are complaining??! They do not understand why we just do not suck it up and pay these dues because “this” is their policy!!

Store LocationColes Nerang

Finding herbs

Looking for Basil the other day amongst the herb section, couldn't find it so asked one of the staff. It's next to the tomatoes, "you know Basil goes with tomatoes" how stupid is that?

Store LocationColes in Greenwood WA

“Take your bag out of the bagging area”-I certainly will!

The self serve system at Coles is a joke and not fit for purpose: period!
As soon as you place your byo bag in the “bagging area”, the sophisticated anti-theft system (supposed to be as smart as Einstein but is as dumb as a box of hammers if you ask me) detects wrong-doings and off goes the red light and annoying announcement that makes you feel like a shoplifter! Wait for the attendant who is busy resetting all the other machines. Three calls later, due to this Eisenstein system unable to detect light weight items, and we finally make it out (Should have waited for the human cashier-much quicker and they will pack it). Not like your utopian advertisements at all-it’s really all “Down, Down.....the drain.

So...if this is the best you can do you will loose my business as trying to use it does your head in. If you are an investor or exec I would take notice of posts like this as I was not the only one and once I “take my bag out of the bagging area”, I won’t be coming back.

Store LocationOcean Keys (WA)

New juice product at Coles

Hi,
just wanted to tell you all that I think it's great that Coles are now selling a new juice product.It comes in
300ml bottles and the company that makes it is called "The Juice Brothers".It's great because it has no added sugar and I love it when Coles gets in new drink products for me to try.
I wondered if anyone else has tried this drink yet and what do they think about it as this drink just came out yesterday.
from jono and ben

Store Locationnot bought any yet

Don’t buy these I have contacted the manufacturer of this product with no repose what so Eva not Coles fault

I have contacted the manufacturer of this product 3 times now with not one adknowledgment at all very disappointed
As we used to love this product cos of the convinience of it as I’m a shift worker

Store LocationGawler

Disappointed

Highly disappointed that Coles stops making Boston buns over the Easter period because for some reason you can't have both hot cross buns and Boston buns in store over Easter. I went to that many Coles stores looking for Boston buns before a staff member finally let me know they where not available due to Easter, shame the first store couldn't tell me this fact.

Mould in food - Store Manager can’t guarantee quality

On 6 occasions I have found mould in the blueberries and blackberries at the Coles store in North Sydney. Store Manager commented that they can’t guarantee quality - Unfortunate to hear from a good brand

Store LocationNorth Sydney

Cooked roast beef

Bought cooked roast beef taste like I was eating salt,meat was tender but really salty,my brother said was it silver side will not be byeing again, looked at pork next

Store LocationColes Kwinana

Fragile Milk Containers that easily Break causing Damage

Ever noticed plastic milk containers are getting thinner and thinner? So thin that it cracked easily in my case then leaked and damaged other nearby items. Contacted Coles about it, well after unsuccessfully ringing the store I bought it from, to be emailed to send in a claim including photos, description of event, personal details etc All for about $25 of damage. Why not just deal in-store with Store Manager to work it out. No thanks, disproportionate effort to do this. I will shop around the corner at IGA who are same pricing.

Gross

I bought a bag of oranges from Coles in Ormeau QLD
The oranges were old and one was so rotten that it was a pile of mush . The oranges were 6 bucks for a bag of rotten fruit . It has happened before and I thought was a one off. Never again

Store LocationOrmeau

Camden Coles

I’m very frustrated with Camden coles!
The fruits are in terrible quality and it feels like it’s been in storage for many months
Upon complaining... they advised that’s what everyone buys and they can’t do much...
Seriously!!
I wonder if this review can make things better !!

Store LocationCamden Coles