Coles Supermarkets

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Sue W.
Sue W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This food was inedible

After seeing Coles PerForm meals were awarded, I bought a Satay Chicken meal.
It was so dry, tasteless, and couldn't be eaten. A total waste of money!

Gambier city r.
Gambier city r.Southeast, SA

Not good service

I have just arrived back home from town having just had to put up with further rudeness at Coles in Mount Gambier from a staff member and I'm sick of it.I have been a long time customer but am considering shopping else where from now on and may never go back ever again.I'm not saying that every person that works for Coles in Mount Gambier is an evil nasty condescending bully but definitely some are and no one seems to care.No compassion for a sick struggling woman.

david m.
david m.South East Queensland, QLD

What the??? Buy 2 steaks. Get 1.5 steaks.

Recently bought top shelf porterhouse steak from Coles at Silkstone Qld. Looked great in the pack. Opened up to find one steak 30mm thick and a stowaway 10mm BBQ steak. C’mon guys. You charge a motza for this meat and it really is poor form when you present something really top quality and pack it with rubbish.

ron
ronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy Promo's

Store LocationColes Castle PLaza shopping cenyre

Behnam T.
Behnam T.South East Queensland, QLD

POPPIN Popcorn is now Terrible product!! Never buy.

POPPIN popcorn has recently downgraded their popcorn packaging product significantly. So salty, different packaging that made half of the corn not popping while the other half get burnt. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

Heather
Heather

Customer service

I didn't want to wait in line as 2 checkouts were open and large orders to go through. I used self service which is something I don't do. I wasn't clued to the system and had to ask for assistance on several occasions. The attendant was quite clearly annoyed and rude and when I left with my bags shouted after me. SEE YA. I looked for her name tag, but it was pushed inside her top pocket. This is the 3rd incident I've had at Coles Gawler. Another incident involved a customer who had obviously been caught shop lifting at an earlier date and he was named and shamed in front of other customers. I was embarrassed for him
I don't think it's a staff members job to name and shame.

Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW

Poor Deli Service across multiple NSW stores

Liam B.
Liam B.South Australia

Coles ripping me off!

Bad coles. Big corporations ripping off consumers. Bought samsung phone from coles. Put coles simcard in it, but it is network locked to telstra. They will charge me $25 to unlock sim network. When I buy a phone outright, that means it is my property, should not be locked to one provider and consumers need to be made aware if they are locked. I signed no contract with telstra and now my phone is not fit for purpose under Australian consumer law. I should be able to put as many different sims in as I wish. Coles in bed with telstra to rip off consumers.

Store LocationAdelaide
pauly
paulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jazz apples

I'm a fan of Jazz apples and even though expensive, Coles Constantly sells inferior products. You'd think they would reduce the price when their apples are of a low grade. 10 odd apples cost in excess of $12, at that price you would expect a premium product. My local grocery shop sells them at the same price but are premium, that's where I will be buying in the future.

Disapointed meateater
Disapointed meateaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rump steak is now rubbish

I have purchased our rump steaks from coles for many years. Alway found it to be good to excellent quality.
The last 5 rump trays we have purchased have been rubbish quality. The meat has a distict fishy taste and has a very grey appearance.
Very poor quality since no butchers.

kannan ramasamy
kannan ramasamyPerth, WA

No trust

I was shocked when I came to know that the recent bought Oreo biscuits from North Armadale coles which is located in Champion drive, Seville Grove, WA-6112 store were expired 2and half months back. But it was too late that my kids already started having them and they were felt a bit of discomfort like keep burbing alot. I didn't expected this from a big store like Coles group. Here after I am going spend a bit of extra time to make sure the product that I am going to buy is within the due date. Because It lost its trust ness.. OMG..

Tony
Tony

Disgusting greedy culture at coles and it’s owners

My wife and I accidentally both bought hams late Christmas Eve. I tried to return them early Christmas Day. The shop was closed. I then went back early Boxing Day to be told I have to return hams within 30 min of buying them.
Really.!!! Shop was closed on Boxing Day. Christmas Eve was not an suitable time. What a joke. Pure scumbag behavior, greed and digesting attitude at coles. Where are these 30min return rules even written. !! No where to be found.

Jen
Jen

Half of order not delivered - still got charged for it - $47.00

All of our refrigerated goods were not included in our delivery. Milk, custard, cheese, mousse, rice pudding, cheesecakes. So so annoying AND we've been charged for these goods $47.00. Plus I've had to waste an hour on the phone ringing around. And now I'll have to waste more time that I do not have, to run out and buy some milk.

How about either providing this service competently or shut it down altogether if you cannot do it.

Coles online cannot be trusted to deliver.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Care deliberately blocks customers

Customer care keep cutting me off or putting me back to the original message. I have a case number and have been waiting for 3 weeks for a responce. Business and consumer affairs have told me it is a police matter. I suspect Coles customer "care" are behaving this way because they know their staff are guilty.

Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be sure to check your dockets if you shop at Coles Winmalee

On 11th December I was charged $6.20 for a 10 pack of lemonade. I never buy them, I didn't have them in my trolley so how do you scan what I don't have? Something very dodgy is going on at this Coles. This has happened before. How do I prove it so I can get a refund? Blue Mountains Council, please give us the Woolworths that everyone is asking for