Listing monitored by Coles

beth
beth

seems like selling counterfeit food / Not quite right

Bought this at coles. Does not seem to follow the legal food regulation standards. Looks like dishwash soap is my food. This can really effect peoples health as food is injested. Doesnt taste right either and was pricey for this product. So upsetting.

Jase gonebush
Jase gonebush Far North Queensland, QLD

Where is the 100% Australian food ?

yabbie
yabbieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stocking a substandard product

Coles should stop stocking the Nescafé range of cafe sachets they are encouraging Nescafé to continue making this new and vastly inferior product and providing it to their unaware customers.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

This is a scam what the hell.

This is such a scam. Just look at the picture like bruh. What the hell Coles. I think Coles is scamming people.

Les
LesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising

Over the last 2 catalogues coles have sliced Christmas cake but when trying to purchase non of their stores in my area have had any. Have spoken to duty manager at one store to be told never have had and complain to customer lack of care which I have and given standard answers due too covid and other problems they don't have any or have sold out. Well to them crap I have in different stores at 7 am on the Wednesday and no stock.
So why are this company able to continually false advertize and take us consumers for granted. Les

Coles Mareeba has no stock

Coles Mareeba has had a lot of empty shelves for weeks now. I asked a staff member why so many shelves empty they blamed Covid. Which is a lie as I have been to coles and woollies in cairns which are all fully stocked. Maybe Mareeba Coles just has poor management.

Carolina
CarolinaMelbourne

Mould on my fresh corn cobs.

Organic corn cobs purchased Sunday 7th November 2021 , I have had some bad produce from Coles in the past , but the mouldy old corn takes stale to a whole new level ! The photos I am posting says it all .... Not good enough Coles !

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

I was wondering what the smell was

I have purchased the "I'm perfect" 2kg apples for lunches. They may be odd sizes, varieties and have a few blemishes but they have lasted well and tasted great. But yesterday's purchase goes a bit past imperfect. Five out of the 11 in my bag have started decomposing!
Come on Coles (Ipswich Central), these are not sell-able.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cole's Sesame Bagels - Drier than QLD in a drought

My usual favs, Abe's Bagels weren't available so I decided to give Coles Sesame Bagels a go. Don't do it. Just DON'T! For the love of God, they were drier than a nun on Monday! Like eating saw dust in the shape of a bagel. New York's bagel artisan's would weep at the first nibble of these dusty doughnuts. Terrible. Instantly regrettable. Avoid at all costs, it's not worth the dry mouth.

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

'Chef Inspired Finest' (yet 1 health-star rating)

Various products and easy to access

Recently I moved to a new house where coles is just walking distance. I find it is so easy to find products inside the shop due to its convenience.

Store LocationVictoria

Nikola
NikolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly staff!

Raw tigar prowns, happen to be best here! Online delivery sometimes is lacking products already purchased.
But overall it's OK experience!

Poida88
Poida88Springwood

Mandating vaccines after your workers went through lockdown without the jab. PATHETIC !!

I’ll never step foot in a coles store again. Shame on you, pathetic, discriminating, un Australian. I hope your business sinks

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Cashless and Blind people don't have a chance

Coles at Woolloongabba now have 3 cash self service checkouts, today, 2 not working (massive lineup) while the credit self serve checkouts are almost empty. what is a visually challenged person to do with over $100 of groceries and no where to organize them. The room they provide at these cash checkouts is only big enough for a few items. NOT HAPPY Placed everything back on the shelves and I'm only shopping at Woolworths now. I've shopping at Coles for at least the last 20 years and I spend between $160 -$260 per week they obviously don't know whats good for them.

bellamia
bellamia

Disgusting behaviour for mandating vaccines to employees

Just heard on the news today you will be mandating all the workers to be vaccinated. So from now on I will boycott Woollies & coles & will never ever support your businesses again. I will shop elsewhere. Plenty of places to shop. We know who owns woollies & coles its the Freemasons that worship the devil. You lost my business forever. I will post this message everywhere I can so hopefully you will suffer with money loss. You make me sick controlling what workers put in their bodies. I hope all your employees leave you on the spot & your short staff because thats what mentally insane people deserve. This is totally discrimination..