Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets

2.5 from 1,271 reviews

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rose

RoseVictoria

Coles is unAustralian

Not passing the money onto farmers is the last straw. Its very difficult to buy Australian made AND owned products. Most products are foreign made and owned. Definitely boycotting Coles.

Store LocationAirport West

Sandra

SandraAU

Lambs Being Skinned Alive To Put Meat On Your Plate

Lynette Day

Lynette DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles brand coconut ice blocks

I bought Coles brand strawberry coconut ice cream and also chocolate coconut ice creams and they were the biggest disappointment. No trace of coconut and quite flavourless. Wont buy them again.

Store LocationCaboolture

L C.

I've started my boycout on Coles due to them not passing on money to the drought stricken farmers.

I am angry that Coles did not pass on the 10 cents that they claim they did, to the drought stricken dairy farmers. It is false and misleading conduct which is a legal offence to claim that you are doing so, when you are not. By the way why was my previous post taken down? They actually deserve more than 10 cents per 1L carton. It would be interesting to know how much the board and the CEO are paying themselves.

Store LocationMitchelton
L C.

If the farmers are driven off their land, then the Chinese will buy the land and then we will be in trouble because prices will go up. Our food security is at stake.

david.tsang

david.tsangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

POOR REFUND PROCESS .

I just want a partial refund becos I misread a price tag n bought the items
. So i asked for a refund but the staff at Mitcham said, " We have descend everything to cancel the items first. Then, we have to unseen the rest of your shopping n descend the lot again so that it is fixed n you can have your refund back.

COLES should have "partial refund" of the items n credit my visa card n that's the end of it. Too inconvenient process at the moment.

Store LocationCOLES MITCHAM. VIC.

Coles Ragu Beef Lasagna.

This was very bland and full of gristle. Meat was not tender. I am not impressed at all. $7 for this and it was of very low quality. I will not buy again.

Store LocationAshley Street, Braebrook.

Kerry k

Kerry kCentral West, NSW

Coles rob farmers

Saw a current affair how coles have robbed farmers and sent farmers bankrupt (they dont support aust farming industry but screw them down ) (very unaustralian ) so im not doing my shopping there anymore (they have lost me ) we can vote with our feet and shop else where if you feel the same as me we dont want to support such a nasty company to destroy the aust farming economy

Store LocationColes merrylands the

Lux A.

Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

Store LocationAsquith
olivera

oliveramelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

Store Locationcoles dandenong

Angie H

Angie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fresh fruit and always stocked

They always have stock of the specific items i'm after which helps when you have a family to feed. Even when i'm in a rush I can manage to get in and out pretty quickly.

The isles are really small though, which makes it tough to move around when its crowded.

Joshua Cade B.

Joshua Cade B.South East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes good, sometimes not

Usually the Coles I shop at is good and I like the general range of their products. Their beef/lamb/chicken sausages that have herbs in them are usually high quality. Sometimes there are times when the food is literally rotten, and this really needs to be fixed. The other day there was literal mold on some fruit. The fresh food needs to be kept at a lower temperature or at least have it cycled faster.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

AnR

AnR

Good selection of fresh fruits / Sometimes not as friendly staff

I like their selection of fresh fruits and veggies although I almost never see second-choice produce, hopefully they are donating it and don't throw it away. So far, the quality seemed very good.

The staff was sometimes a bit harsh at the cashier but nothing out of the ordinary.

Phil H

Phil H

Coles pork sausages

Coles pork sausages used to be very yummy and I would have bought them every week for the rest of my life but all of a sudden they have no flavour and are disgusting , I wont be buying them anymore

Store LocationElizabeth, South Australia

Neha

NehaSydney, NSW

PAthetic taste

chobani mango yogurt is pathetic. Bad smell and taste. Wasted money. Will never buy this again. NO vallue for money. Eating well before due date still it is ruined already.

Store LocationNorth Rocks
Hong shi Wu

Hong shi Wu

I like Coles Supermarket

I like coles supermarket in Australia. I have to go to coles supermarket every week for shopping, They have all the things I need With good prices, Normally they have convenience location.

Store LocationParamatta and Westmead

Mary

Mary

The BEST lasagna in the whole of Australia

I brought the Coles brand lasagna from my local Coles and it is seriously the best lasagna. If I could give the rating anything more than 5 stars I would. I've eaten many different types of lasagna and this has proven to be the best out of all of them by far! For a very affordable price, the quality is excellent and tastes amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Store LocationMernda Coles

DriverDan

DriverDanSydney, NSW

Single use plastic

Store LocationFive Dock

Sharnie H.

Sharnie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

Great product n produce really cheap great staff really friendly and approachable attitude store layout is great love how the have other sections besides just food and what have you

Store LocationForest lake

michelle

michelleMurray Region, NSW

Current promo prawn skewers

Purchased 4 x garlic 4 x chilli prawn skewers and 2x skewers were missing a prawn
Ripped off very disappointing when they were $2 each
Check before they wrap them up

Randa Abboud

Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Store LocationPlaza store

Lil Sasked

Why have you discontinued the Pecan Tart in your Hornsby store. ???
PLEASE bring it back . The new tarts are not nearly as good. Please reply !!!

john smith
john smith

have you asked the store

Lil S

Of course I have asked at the store.!
No one has an answer besides telling me it is discontinued. An easy way
out !!! I have asked several times!!

george murray
george murray

The 4 coles stores near my place has plenty of stock i buy them all the time. so maybe its just a store thing if something is not selling the store wont stock it try another store

A. Smasked

Why is Mundaring WA Coles Store not reducing cooked chickens cooked past 4 hour the food safety standards rule? Instead the Check out staff attempt to steal chickens back off customer and refuse the sale, stating that they cannot sell to me, chicken only good for shredding!? Lol. Thats STILL for HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Manager Geoff Doesn't think returning phone calls re this rude customer complaint is Important, after a week later, upon driving back to the store to ask him directly why no call from him. Poor Management. Poor customer service. Ignorant attitudes to customer concerns, I had to chase up a raincheck on figi water coles didn't have that both Lorna, and Geoff was following up. Again 7 days no call. Not Interested at all.

hammerhead
hammerhead

call coles head office & ask them

A. Sm

Better option is to avoid Coles altogether as they don't value customers.

Rhiannon J

Rhiannon Jasked

Wondering if anyone else has been charged for redeeming their Coles containers despite still having container credits to use. I just redeemed credits for a container worth x amount of credits and it scanned as a $16 container but I only got credit for $15.20 so paid 80 cents for it. Minimal I know but I thought they were free

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives