Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets

2.5 from 1,372 reviews

Rude staff

Was unloading my groceries at
the Coles supermarkett where I have been shopping for 20years and told to step back further away from the customer paying. I was far enough away and know what the rules are also I am a nurse so know exactly what I need to do regarding the virus. The workers unloading groceries weren't following the rules. Talk about double standard. Certainly won't be going back there again anytime soon..

Store LocationCroydon North
Sarah Carulli

Sarah CarulliHunter Region, NSW

Caesar Salad Pack - BUG

As I was eating a Caesar salad from coles, I found a bug in it. All products need to be checked properly and food needs to be washed thoroughly before being packaged which must not have been done for this...

Store LocationWarners Bay Coles
Meg

MegSouth Australia

Wearing gloves by Coles Staff who put product onto shelves

We have seen repeatedly staff in Coles putting fruit and vegetables out without wearing gloves. This is disgraceful, particularly during the current virus. This virus stays on products for varying time limits including up to 4-5 hours on fruit and vegetables.

Store LocationMt Barker

Cass

Cass

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!

I had being working at point cook Coles for about 2 years and the entire time I was constantly bullied by my supervisor but nothing was done!! I was left to feel so suicidle and I am now so badly traumatised from what has occurred!! All what the manager just says if you don't like being bullied than don't come to work!! I'm now living with what they had done to me!! Apart from that the staff here have the worst customer service they don't work as a team at all!! It is a absolutely awful store and everyone should go somewhere else!!

Store LocationPoint cook
martin

martinhurstville

Corona Pack-your-own bags

So Coles checkout staff can potentially be exposed to the virus on a daily basis and not wear a mask and then fondle each and every one of my items but refuse to pack my bags (brand new; theirs) because that's somehow unsafe? Tripe. What Australia needs is common sense and consistency. Woolies packs your bag (and not wear masks but should). Kmart won't touch your items (but not wear masks and probably should). Coles is a ridiculous hybrid that makes no sense.

Brad M

Brad MFar North Queensland, QLD

Wake up people.

Coles is doing a great job in trying to keep there stores stocked. Times are tough, stop the negative attitude.
Try to go through a recession like ww2. Too many people complaining.
Too many want and few give.
So go shopping like everyone else and stop complaining.

Store LocationColes Redlynch
Jvj

JvjPerth, WA

Head Shaker

I am trying to keep my shop under $100.00 so I can tap but after going over this amount yesterday and having to put in my pin I saw the assistant sanitize and asked if I could please have some due to touching the key pad. She replied with "no we are not allowed to" and when I questioned this she advised they sanitise the keypad between each customer. I accepted this but stood and watched this practice not being done before the next shopper.

Store LocationMelville
Trevor Wilton

Trevor Wilton

Fantastic staff doing an awesome job in difficult times

The staff at Coles Morisset led by manager Daniel are brilliant. Friendly, helpful, extremely hard working and work really well as a team. Thanks for the awesome job you're doing.

Disappointed

DisappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Senior/Pensioner exclusive early opening hour

I find it disgusting that you have a Senior/Pensioner exclusive early opening hour from 7:00 AM-8:00 AM.

What a way to screw over everybody else Watch how they now buy up the necessities!

Liz

LizIllawarra, NSW

Coles is like a warm welcoming hug

Recently ended up at coles during covid-19 restrictions as firstly went to woolies and came away with nothing but a bad taste as my daughter and I were treated badly by staff - we found woolies staff to be rude, unhelpful and discriminatory. Ended up going to Coles and were immediately greeted with smiles and help. We are all in unknown territory at the moment with this virus but woolies need to take a lesson from coles on how to be a polite and welcoming Australian business that will need your business to keep them afloat in 6 months .

Store LocationShellharbour
George

GeorgePerth, WA

Coles adopting a gestapo attitude

At the COLES WANNEROO store, at 7am this morning, The security guards turned away a 78 yrs old pensioner.
His crime......, he left his pensioner ID at home, so he was send packing.
What an unbending and uncaring attitude.
This poor man looked every bit 78 yrs of age, at that age you can be forgiven to be forgetful at times.
What has happened to Australians helping Australians, particularly the elderly during these difficult times.
Obviously Coles is not there to help or show some discretion.
I for one will no longer go shopping at Coles and I'm sure this poor old pensioner won't be coming back.
Shame on you Coles

Store LocationWanneroo Central shopping centre
Dulani

DulaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff is really rude

The staff in Eden Rise Coles are really rude and did not even great customers. Most of them are old and moody. Not helpful at all. The prices vary from store to store even the same product.

Store LocationEden Rise, Berwick
sharone

sharonenarre warren

Refunds...?!

Order cancelled. Still no refund after a week! Out of pocket double as have had to source all items elsewhere. No emails at all to indicate when i will be refunded. Not good enough. With the potential of hubby losing his job I want my money back asap!

Lina

LinaSydney, NSW

COLES IN PYRMONT

Amazing staff working in this store!
Everyone are always so welcoming, smiling and being very helpful.
Exceptional customer service!
Whenever I had any questions, issues or even suggestions, I've always received a positive response.

Store LocationPyrmont
Candy

CandyPerth, WA

Ridiculously high prices

How is it that when we have a pandemic prices soar through the roof? Now that's un-Australian. Many people, including me, are out of work now, I certainly can't afford $3.50 for a lettuce or $7.00 for 1Kg of tomatoes. The prices have been raised in the fruit and veg section to outrageous prices and it's just going to rot because no one can afford to buy fruit and veg.

I thought the handling of the carona virus panic buying was absolutely terrible. Those limits should have been placed alot sooner than they were, which I had suggested to them.

Those people panic buying must be so embarrassed, maybe they need some counselling and perhaps some anti-sychotic medication for the imbalances in their brain because it certainly isent normal.

Store LocationColes kwinana

prashant

prashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles Taigum Square-Worst supermarket

Taigum coles supermarket is worst coles supermarket. Recommend not to visit this store as employees are rude, arrogant, not helpful, terrible customer service and Managers do not care about the customers. Suggest stay away to avoid unnecessary shopping troubles.
I will never visit this store even it is 100m away from where I live.

Store LocationTaigum SC, 312-330 Roghan Rd, Taigum QLD 4018
L and L

L and L

Great

Nice produce department, sometimes hard to find things, thumbs up for self-checkout, good customer service. Glad they are limiting toilet paper rolls to one per person now with the virus outbreak.

Store LocationWestfield Belconnen
MaureenRuby H.

MaureenRuby H.Sydney, NSW

over charged for products

just did shopping at Parramatta coles with 5 kids getting the basic grocery needs for the week Arnott’s shapes were discounted Any 2 for $5 but checking the receipt later at night saw I was charged full price for the items double-checked online it was on special. To get a refund or sort this out I have yo go in dragging the kids as they are all under 6 Years. People need to check receipts as there is a rush and no one is checking what they are actually being charged.

Store LocationParramatta
Danielle

DanielleVictoria

Respect.

I’d just like to thank and congratulate Coles on the way you’ve all handed the latest health scare. My local store has been stocked as well as possible and the staff are all being patient and reassuring, which I’m sure has been great for the elderly. Great job Coles!

Store LocationCorio Shopping Centre
Steve

SteveMelbourne

Get staff who can read a clock?

Store LocationCARRUM DOWNS