Coles Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free

Coles Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These were the best wipes I’ve ever used.

I used these wipes as makeup wipes, and they EASILY beat anything else I’ve ever used. I’m really disappointed that they’ve been taken off the shelf. I really hope they come back. I’m struggling to find a substitute.

Purchased in May 2019.

Coles little explorer wipes and where to buy now

After much research I have discovered an American health company called Seventh Generation made the Coles little explorer wipes for Coles.

Last week I imported the seventh generation baby wipes and confirmed they are identical to the Coles little explorer wipes but packaging is visibly different.

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.20.

Isabella McLeod

These were the best wipes on the market. Finding it hard to replace them.

Hands down these wipes were the best on the market. I used for both my bubs, in the bathroom toilets as bathroom wipes, make up bag to remove make up and for general cleaning with a spray and wipe because they were really thick that they didn't deteriorate. I hope someone takes on them as a wipes supplier. Screw all these other reviews I'm devastated.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $2.70.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Wipes

I have been using these wipes for a very long time my youngest has sensitive skin and he gets NO reaction they are thick and stay moist no fingers getting covered in you know what. I am so disappointed that they have been taken off the shelf I brought the replacement and I DO NOT LIKE they are small in size and very thin will not buy again...PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL BACK!!!!

Purchased in June 2019 for $2.50.

Customer

Customer

Do not buy! Horrible wipes!

Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing, I had used this on my six month old, and it caused a huge instant red rash on his face! Do not buy These wipes, it seems these reviews have been going on for over a year, I do not know how these products are still for sale. A formal complaint will be going into Coles

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Jacob

JacobPilbara, WA

Best wipes on the market

These wipes are the best I have ever used. I have been using them for 6 years nearly with my two boys and they have caused no issues. They are really thick and wet which means you don't poke your finger through them when wiping as with some of the wipes on the market. They are really cheap too. The fragrance free pack has a slight smell of aloe vera but other than that best wipes on the market

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.80.

deedee

deedeesydney

They sting.

Do not like these wipes sold by Coles. They stung my body upon application to my skin and they are far too wet to be practical for my use. Will not purchase again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles.

Brittany

BrittanyMid North Coast, NSW

These wipes are fine to me

I have had no problems with rashes or burning etc either has my son bought them a while ago as they are my 3rd choice in wipes and they were ok then too I find the old comfy bot or the new CUB brand wipes are a lot harsher and chemical smelling than these!

Purchased in February 2019 at Taree.

Rough!

These wipes cause blotchy read patches on my son's face. He screamed when I wipes his face and now I feel terrible. Put the whole packet in the bin. I was just reading the reviews and every single one of them said this also. How can this be sold for babies if it's such a common occurrence?

Lauren kelly

Lauren kellyGold coast

Dangerous!!DONT USE!

Our 10 month old has just had a contact reaction to these wipes! Now realise a previous reaction was also from these wipes. Babies skin is red and blotchy all over where used. I then proceeded to use on my own face and is also burning! Please be aware! Don’t use

Dangerous do not use

I used these on my face and bum today and the wipes burned both areas instantly, my niece wiped her face with them yesterday and started crying saying her face was burning, it makes sense now after experiencing the pain (both incidents were from different packets) I don’t know how these wipes are legal to sell, do not use them return them and boycott coles until this is rectified and until the corrupt scums who let these BABY WIPES pass inspection are caught and hung.

HonestBob

HonestBobBrisbane

Children’s Skin Burning

This product needs investigating. Two of our kids started screaming after we wiped their faces after lunch. Burning eyes, painful skin rash. I tried it on myself with the same outcome. Happens within 30 seconds. Get this product off the market Coles. It’s damaging our babies and this feedback isn’t new.

Dangerous

As with so many others, my 6 month old daughter screamed and broke out in dark red dots all over her face where we had wiped her after eating. Seriously scary. She was in a lot of pain. No idea how or why they still have this product for sale.

Dangerous

After a messy breakfast, I used the baby whipe to clean my babies face and almost immediately he broke out in a red rash on the area I had used the whipe. The packadging says it is fragrance free for sensitive skin but there is certainly a chemical in this whipe that is causing a terrible reaction. It is a scary thought that they could potentially be using a dangerous chemical. Certainly not worth the risk and would NOT recommend this brand to anyone!

Chrys

ChrysManly

Why are these still on the market?

I don't have a baby. Bought these to help care for my mother. It's a hot day so my husband and I used a couple to wipe and cool our faces. Our faces are now red and with a burning sensation. I'm now worried about using them on my mother.

Burnt & blistered face

Used these on my face & I have a horrible burning sore rash all over my face, I'm getting married next month & very upset & distressed by this. It's like massive blisters. My son also has a red sore rash but his didn't go into blisters.
Do not buy these wipes.

Terrible!

I buy these wipes all of the time for my daughter. I wiped my face with one and broke out in a horrible burning rash. It felt like a layer of my skin had be burnt off! I read all of the reviews and nearly everyone Has had similar reactions. They are meant to be hypo allergenic, for sensitive skin!

Red face rash

These wipes were at my mothers house so i only used one and my 12 month old broke out in a big red rash. Even after washingnwith water it didnt calm down for an hour. We havr never had any problems with huggies or big w wipes. I wish i had seen the reviews here before using the coles ones

Eza red

Eza redMaitland

"Fragrance free", I think not

Overall these wipes are good. Price, thickness and availability. My little one did not seem to have any reaction (in the short time I used them)
However, for a 'fragrance free wipe' their odour is horrendous! After mentioning something to hubby (to double check it wasn't just me) we put the unfinished packet in the garbage.

KKmelb

KKmelbgeelong

Nasty Red Face Rash 11 month old

I bought these to save money and regret the decision now. My poor boy had a really messy face and arms from dinner. I used a wipe and he started screaming. i thought he was just tired and being grumpy but he went red everywhere i had wiped. We had to stand under running cold water for 20 min before it calmed down. Never had this issue with any other brand. I used the fragrance free version too.