Coles Ultra Disinfectant Surface Spray

Coles Ultra Disinfectant Surface Spray

JEMIMA LUM

JEMIMA LUMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product -

I cannot rave about this enough, so much nicer than the other more expensive brands, the scent is so much better and nicer to.
Go coles, great price also
This is so much nicer especially if you have children, alot of the other brands are far too strong,

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

Great Product...Nice perfume

This is a better product than similar well know brand....nice perfume....does not knock you over....I cannot use the others....too over powering.....I find I am using almost all Coles products lately...Happy customer.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Online for A$4.00.

paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent spray disinfectant with a great fresh scent

The Coles disinfectant spray is fantastic and I would definitely buy again for value for money and scent. Leave the home smelling fresh meanwhile is a great disinfectant. Can be sprayed on lounges, curtains etc. Great product from Coles.

Bleaches & Disinfectants

Find out how Coles Ultra Disinfectant Surface Spray compares to other Bleaches & Disinfectants