Bio-Shield 5L Outdoor Cleaner Concentrate

4.9

32 reviews · Statistics

100% · 320%

Smell
See the Best Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AGJ PEST MANAGEMENT
AGJ PEST MANAGEMENTQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ive been using bio shield for years now

This product is fantastic, ive been using it for years, I use it on concrete, roofs and fences and also if the customer requests a pressure clean be done I spray bio shield on the finished job and it keeps the mould away for years Show reply
Gary JESSUP
Gary JESSUPVICGippsland, VIC28 posts

Great stuff

Always use this , does the job extremely well and for a cheaper price than the other popular one Show reply
Trish S.
Trish S.14 posts

More than they claim!

Used around our house on the paths. Some really bad as they're heavily shaded. Not expecting immediate results but it's already working! Says can take months if really bad. Thoroughly recommend. This product will work for the long-term, is biologically friendly, AND ACTUALLY WORKS! Show details ·  1
Tony L.
Tony L.3 posts

Great Product

Great value for money and more importantly it does a great job. Show reply
Charman
Charman3 posts

No blasting or scrubbing

Spray it on and let Mother Nature do the cleaning. All of our sandstone retaining walls are just like they were newly installed. The lichen on our glazed terracotta roof is nearly all gone (just need another spray next month). Brilliant product, thanks Andy. Show reply
Bruce Edward W.
Bruce Edward W.

This product is amazing!

Our pale colour pavers are like new. Just sprayed on, some sunshine and they cleaned themselves. No gurnie! Show details ·  1
Tim
Tim
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic Results

Our 1937 brick homestead in country Western Australia with a terracotta tile roof was infested with lichen and moss that detracted from the beautiful Arts and Crafts architecture. In April 2022, we applied Bio Shield with fantastic results and was amazed with its effectiveness upon closer inspection when a subsequent application was undertaken in April 2023.
We could not be happier with the result. Ordering was easy and delivery timely.
Thankyou Andy. Show details ·  1
Jill
Jill

Excellent product

This product is unreal it works before your eyes. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Caz
Cazbargo18 posts

It really works

Today my husband sprayed our roof & while he was spraying the lichen actually was coming off. It truely works, so very happy. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewNSWSydney, NSW

Bio- Shield performs as promised

The product does exactly what it says on the container and is much cheaper than the competition.
I can certainly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made easy work of it!

Application was easy and the bioshield dealt with the algae growing on our sandstone paths and walls quickly and effectively. Thanks Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great product

Prompt delivery, my second purchase because it works. A bit on the expensive side though. Show details ·  1
Smell
Russell
Russell

Great product and excellent service

Sprayed the product yesterday morning to kill / remove lichen from colorbond roof. Roof is two storey in places and 45 degree pitch so I sprayed from a plank between two ladders about 1.5 metres above the ground. Using the 2.5 litre spray applicator, (and probably higher water volume than recommended) got almost to ridge capping. Very easy to use spray unit. Lichen looks pretty sick already!! Delivery from NZ to Tassie was only about 4 days. I had a question about the On / Off Control on spray unit....sent an email and got a reply plus video clarification within 20 mins...fantastic customer service. Show details ·  1
Steve Mancer
Steve Mancer2 posts

Perfect for the job

Just perfect to do the jobs as described and do it well. I've purchased this twice now Show details ·  1
Smell
Happy customer
Happy customer

Second purchase

A product that works. Following the instructions we achieved great results. Patient’s and Time for the product to work. Show details ·  1

Carol R.
Carol R.

Can I get this product in the USA?

Bio-Shield   DM

Hi Carol Yes, we can supply in the USA.
Please contact us on orders@bio-shield.co.nz with your details and the pack size you want.

Eeso

Made a repeat purchase for maintenance of results. I will be treating my tiled roof for the first time with the product. What I want to know is, if I can use the same concentration on solar panels as the roof tiles ( or if it should be of higher or lower strength). Due the risk of heights, I don’t plan to do any physical cleaning of the panels if Bioshield is deemed suitable.

BJE
BJE

Works well on my terracotta roof tiles. I don’t have solar so I can’t say what the correct concentration would be.

Andy v.
Andy v.
Eeso

For high humidity high heat climate of Far North Queensland, is it necessary to change the product to water ratio? If used for concrete drive ways and brick & timber fencing, is high pressure cleaning needed before or after application with Bioshield?

Eeso

Ok thanks for the information. Do you have a list of commerical companies that use the product?

Bio-Shield   DM

Yes, it depends on your location. Please contact me though the website so I can assist.

Extra Information