Myo Disinfectant Concentrate

Myo Disinfectant Concentrate

bargain hunterWestern Australia

Economical

I like using this product, it is easy to put in your groceries without taking up much space, smells devine and can make it into a more concentrated product or less and is affordable.

Purchased in October 2020 at IGA.

Trish B

Trish BSouth Australia

Great economic product

Mayo disinfect is a great and economic disinfectant and up until recently I have been able to buy this wonderful product at Coles can anyone advise where it is still available for purchase in south Australia as I need to restock can't be without this product it's a family favourite

Purchased at Coles.

steady

steady

lavendar myo concentrate

MYO lavender had been used as cleaner/deodorant in caring cleaning for disabled aged persons

however not been able to find shops that sell it
woolworths/coles/iga do not carry this line
its a fabulous effective product
is it still manufactured?

Purchased in March 2018 at IGA for A$5.00.

Bleaches & Disinfectants

Find out how Myo Disinfectant Concentrate compares to other Bleaches & Disinfectants

Where to find it

Sold only through IGA stores on request. Your local IGA will order it when asked. If they reach a certain number of requests, then they will make it a regular stock item.

Izzy

IzzyPerth, WA

Found it!

Used this years ago, couldn’t find it for a while. Found it in my local IGA today. Only $1.87. Pine scent only but that’s fine,
Try your local IGA if the big brands don’t accomodate you.

Shelz

Shelz

myo vanished ?

Any one any idea where this can be purchased in adelaide. Seems to have vanished off the shelves at coles & woolies. Have been told they "don't make it anymore" which is really coles / wooolies speak for we don't stock it ! thanks

Purchased in February 2020.

Happyhippie

HappyhippieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite

Where is my favourite MYO disinfectant?? I’ve been using these product for over 20 years!! And haven’t been able to find it Why aren’t these in stocks??
Please please bring it back.

Purchased at Coles.

Julie G.

Julie G.

Where can we get this.

Where is this product. Used to be able to get at woolies but haven't been able to and coles doesn't have it.
Ive been using4years,where can we get it. Please

Glenys

GlenysHunter Region, NSW

Grieving for my Lavender MYO Disinfectant Concentrate!

I have been using this product for over 30 years and am so disappointed that neither my local Coles or Woolworths currently stock it, and am wondering if it is still available. In this age of reducing plastics, it is surprising that all companies haven't reduced their packaging size to contain concentrated cleaners such as this.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Carol Turner

Carol TurnerSydney Surrounds, NSW

MYO Lavender disinfectant concentrate unavailable

After years of satisfied use we can no longer find it in Coles or Woolworths. What is the stock problem? Forget satisfying monopolies and stock what customers actually want please!

Purchased in April 2019.

bob and sandy

bob and sandySydney, NSW

MYO - Why is this magic product not carried by Colesworths

MYO disinfectant concentrate is a most effective Australian made product that reduces plastics and bulk. Why Coles and Woolies have dropped it from their stocking lines has me confused.
Thank you those people who have advised IGA are still carrying these little gems.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Harold

HaroldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found where to buy this great product in Brisbane

This is a fantastic product & I was very disappointed to find that Coles & Woolies don't stock it any more when I went shopping for it which is a real shame as I had used it for years & was very happy with it. However after a big search around, I found Drakes at McDowall $1.80 & IGA Superpharm at Zillmere $1.95 (both in Brisbane northside) stock this product for those of you who have been looking for it. Very very happy to have eventually found stockists.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

kiina312

kiina312Victoria

FOUND IT!!!

Hi guys!
I found it in the following places!!!
(Victoria only sorry)
Thomastown IGA (lavender scented)
Epping IGA (Pine scented)

Hope this helps, I’ve been looking for ages & found it today.
It’s the best product ever!!

Purchased in July 2019 at IGA for A$1.49.

Kerrie

KerrieBrisbane

MYO - Why did they discontinue you?

An excellent product. I mix my own blend for cleaning. A beautiful, long lasting fragrance. Shame Toombul Coles haven't stocked it for months. Ill be on the hunt for new stockists.

Purchased in February 2019.

Pete B

Pete BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MYO DISINFECTANT DISCONTINUED ???

I have been using this product for years, and now I can no longer find it on shelves of Coles or Woolworths.
This was one of the best "make your own", always selling, but now no longer it seems.
I suspect conspiracies, the multi-nationals don't want us to do stuff on the cheap, and prefer to sell us the large quantities and a weaker product. I am sure the MYO factory has not gone out of business, so I may get MyOwn, direct online. screw you coles and woolworths !

Purchased in January 2019.

Melinda

MelindaHobart, TAS

What a wonderful product

Have been using this product for years. It smells so wonderful throughout my home. But unfortunately I went into Coles Kingston Tasmania, found out they no longer sell this product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Kingston Tasmania for A$1.97.

vaheartgreen

vaheartgreenHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic products

Easy to use. I use a drop in our closed caravan toilet each night before we retie. Gives a lovely fragrance. I dont dilute. Prefect but only 1 drop. Lasts well.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$3.00.

Di G.

Di G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love using in my cooler makes the hole house smell fresh

love this productit works well in cooler i bottle last weeks in the cooler also help to keep mildew away and keeps pet smell at bay love the smell of lavender

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$1.90.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Love it!

Agree, the cap is awful to remove but I love the product, especially the purple! So why can I not get it at Coles anymore? I think I’ve tried 4 local Coles now, and no one has it. I add it to my washing too! Where can I get it now!!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Mark

MarkVictoria

Useful

I add this to the flush water on my porta potty and it is the only disinfectant I have found that does the job properly , better than the purpose made concoctions that cost an arm and a leg. 100ml to 5lt water

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$1.75.