ALDI Power Force Mould Away

ALDI Power Force Mould Away

Pros

• Affordable

• Effective at removing mould

Cons

• Not available to purchase online

Dean CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - useless container

This product is great value for money, and works well, but the packing is garbage. Numerous times I have had the sprayer break off the bottle, last time the product spilt all over the kitchen floor.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI.

FPV

FPVSydney, NSW

Amazing for bathroom/ shower mould

We moved in a new apt and wanted to get rid of the dirty black mould that built up around the shower and bathtub. This stuff is so amazing; my bf just sprayed a little and left, and some 15 mins later most of the mould was gone! Later on he wore gloves and used a scrubbing brush on the mould; and all of it was gone in seconds. Bonus for the super cheap price tag that’s half of the branded ones sold in Coles and Woolies!

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $2.50.

Best mould remover available

This is the best product I have used for serious mould. Have just cleaned a mouldy ceiling and there’s no discolouration left at all. Sprayed on then double wash with damp cloth wrung out in water. But yep, the product is toxic and fumes are terrible so wear a mask, gloves, goggles and overalls. Also it loses its potency over time a little bit once opened so if you want it to work quickly, use a new bottle.

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $2.99.

Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

Find out how ALDI Power Force Mould Away compares to other Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

Aaron

Only Cleaner I will use to clean shower.

Awesome product, left for 15mins, no scrubbing, just rinsed with sponge, wear thick gloves, and a mask, yes it is harsh smell, get over it people that are complaining on here, most bathroom cleaning products do have a strong smell. Just make sure all windows open, fans on, even burn some insense helps to get rid of smell.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $2.99.

Dolly

DollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Be aware very very strong smell

This stuff does a great job however the fumes are just way to harsh. I was wearing a mask, had the fans / doors open & gloves and I feel so so so sick I can’t get the smell out even though I have washed it off. I am really worried my dog will get sick

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $3.00.

dianne

dianneMelbourne

Needs quality assurance....top severed and disaster

Purchased in May 2019 for $2.00.

Kaz

Kaz

Works well but beware the fumes!

I've used this product very successfully in the shower but yesterday I cleaned the grout in the bathroom floor tiles. The fumes really got to me in my eyes and nose even though I had fans going and the window open. For the rest of the day I had a massive headache and the smell lingered in my nostrils! Whilst it worked well again I'll be wearing a mask next time!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI.

Great product

Great product had some mould on some baby items that were in the shed for a while and it removes the mould with In 30 seconds would highly recommend this product for other users

shellzy

shellzyMelbourne

Miracle product. It really works!

I moved into a rental property and the mould in the shower was built up badly. I tried everything to try and remove the mould and clean the shower to no avail. I thought I would give this product a go and it was fantastic! I sprayed it on, walked away for 10 mins and returned to a clean shower without having to scrub it! It's a bonus that it is so cheap. If you have tried everything else with no results I highly recommend you use this product.

Coles brand

I use this product as im a cleaner, its cheap and does an ok job but a client of mine had the Coles brand " bathroom and toilet" cleaner.
It is amazing.
After using if afew times i can see its taking built up calcium off around taps and shower door.
Give it a go!

T L

T LCanberra

Absolutely AMAZING results!

I was skeptical but it was either this or the homebrand version from Coles, I went with Aldi and I'm amazed with the results! I've used many alternatives but this did the job in under 5 minutes with only a few sprays- never again will I be spraying vinegar all over the place or scrubbing the walls silly.

sally

sallyIllawarra, NSW

different but still Aldi

I couldn't buy "mould away" and used Power Force Pro Bath and Shower cleaner yesterday and it has an xcellent result. I don't know how long the mould will stay away.

ancsi

ancsiMelbourne

Perfect for fast and easy bathroom clean

It comes in an easy to use trigger bottle and is very good for mould. I used it in our showers - 15 minutes after spraying it on the tiles were clean and shiny again! It outperforms others, in fact, its better than any other leading brand I've tried, and it is the best value for money. Don't waste your money with anything else, this stuff really works.

QLDKiwi

QLDKiwiAU

Power Force Mould Away-Caution with Asthma/Allergy Sufferers

My daughter almost died of fumes

The fumes landed us in ER. It gave us horror of life. My kid is 13 months and had suffered respiratory irrirltation that stopped her breathing. Miraculously she came back.

The best

We have tried every product in our shower to get rid of mould. This stuff is fantastic.spayed it on and 20 mins later my wife came back and it was all gone . Dont buy anything else, it actually works

jaya36SA, 5169

Great stuff!

They must have some sort of penetrating agent, or dispersal agent that is superior in this. Bleach did not do this job, and I've tried repeatedly. I use vinegar to kill the mould, as bleach doesn't kill it, only removes the colour. However, after the mould had been killed and stopped growing, my household bleaches did not remove the stains. This product was so good. I came back half an hour after spraying, and all the colour was gone.

Best Ever

I have tried all the expensive products on the market over 6 months and this had me smiling in 10 minutes, what an amazing and worthwhile purchase this was today!

Mould Away - You beauty!!!

I live in a tropical area where you can just about watch the mould grow. Recently I went to an Aldi store and saw Mould Away on the shelf and thought I'd but a bottle to take back with me.
I sprayed Mould Away on the affected areas when I got back and with in one minute the mould was gone. This product is fantastic and highly recommended.

mjo

mjoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

absolutely fantastic

I am unable to clean lower parts of the shower. This product is just sprayed on and gets rid of the mould and keeps it away for a long period.

San

Sanasked

Hi sir,
Can I use it on gas stove any chance or discolouration can occur

Peakay K.

Peakay K.asked

Is it available frequently

Vicki Nugent

Vicki Nugentasked

Does power force clean shower DOORS?

Aaron

Hi Vicki, not sure of this one, but it is best for shower tiles no scrubbing.

I have heard Aldi De San stain remover for clothes in purple bottle people use that, I personally have not tried it yet.

Bude
Bude

In my experience Mould Away spray is great for mould but doesn’t remove soap scum so probably not the best product for your shower doors - but it’s so cheap, why not try it and report back!

See all ALDI Power Force Mould Away questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI is known for its cheap yet effective products, and this mould remover is just another product that has become a hit with customers.

Many people reported this product is fast-acting and effective for removing tough stains - multiple reviews state that mould was cleared in under 10 mins.

Overall, reviewers appreciated that this mould remover was just as effective, if not more than other more expensive branded mould cleaners on the market.

ALDI products often clear off the shelves quickly, so if you’ve been thinking about trying this product out, it’s best to grab one while you can.