Selleys Rapid Mould Killer

Selleys Rapid Mould Killer

Pros

• Effective at removing mould

• Easy to use

Sally B.

Sally B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Miracle spray

This product is magic.
I cannot recommend it enough.
Spray, leave for 30 mins, mould is GONE!!!!!!
These are before and after of a small section of my roof where we had a leak.
No scrubbing, no wiping. Just sprayed it and left it.
Thank you Selleys.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $6.00.

Joyce

Joyce

Never using other products again!

Constantly using other products that needed a lot of scrubbing and elbow grease. Used this today and in seconds stubborn mould vanished! Thank you Selleys for the awesome products. I’m recommending this to everyone. Before and after shots below ♥️

Purchased in January 2021 for $7.29.

Life saver!

So quickly got rid of the stubborn mould I had been scrubbing away at for ages!! So happy. Definitely recommend. Left for longer than 30seconds as I assumed it would be like other products but came back to sparkly white shower grout!

Purchased in December 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $7.29.

Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

Find out how Selleys Rapid Mould Killer compares to other Bleaches, Disinfectants & Mould Removers

teanne

teanne

It worked!!!

I am soooo happy with this product, it worked for us!!! We had problems with mould in between our grout in the shower and silicone rubber in the sink. I had tried different product/home remedies such as Exit mould spray, Domex with baking soda, vinegar with baking soda, lemon with baking soda and clove oil with baking soda with little effect.
Not hard to find, I bought it at Coles for 6$.

Ms ChocSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Selleys-----Excellent

Fantastic. It really does the job!
Like ALL mould removers, make sure there's plenty of ventilation and wear eye protection and gloves. I bought this product at Woolworths Skygate, so it was even easy to get. Simply follow the instructions on the bottle, including the one saying turn the nozzle to the OFF position when finished to avoid accidental spraying.
Don't remember the price but it wasn't exorbitant.
Another great thing about it is..........MADE IN AUSTRALIA!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Skygate.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

It actually works

I have tried many cleaners for the shower. This one actually works. I don't need to use any elbow grease. I just spray on, leave for a few hours and it comes up nice and clean.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

KiaraRose

KiaraRose

Very effective cleaner, however the smell is sickening!

This product is a very effective mould cleaner, however the smell is so awful. It stinks of chemicals & bleach, so much so that it almost burns your skin/eyes while cleaning with it. I would recommend to spray and leave on for about 20-25 minutes before scrubbing away for maximum results, however be very careful of your skin whilst doing so.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.00.

Sarah

SarahMid North Coast, NSW

No fuss No Mould. Truly a miracle product.

Absolute miracle product. I recommend it to my cleaners and I use at home. Just spray it on and a minute later the mould is gone and for several months. I tried so many products before this one and the mould was back quickly. This is brilliant. I wouldn’t recommend spraying while wearing your favourite shirt just in case it sprinkles onto you as it will strip the colour but that’s the only negative and really it’s common sense isn’t it.
Make sure you open windows and doors for ventilation.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $6.00.

Tommy G.

Tommy G.

Damaged my clothing

I’m very upset. This damaged my clothing, it’s like bleech. No warning on the front bottle. I wish I never got this product. Others please be warned not to use near fabric.

Purchased in January 2019.

Aussie Mum

Aussie MumPerth, WA

Great Stuff

I love this stuff. My ceiling gets mould on it from the hot showers but every couple months I go and give it a spray and a wipe over with this stuff and it's gone. You don't even need to scrub hard. I find the mold takes longer to come back as well which is a plus. Figers crossed that Selleys don't go and "improve" the formula.

Brittany Brown

Brittany BrownAshfield

Best mould cleaner I've ever used!

This works incredibly well! We had some mould build up on the top of our shower near the ceiling and in some hard-to-reach crevices in the shower and literally all I had to do was spray this on and wait a few minutes and it was gone! I've never used a mould cleaner that worked as effectively as this! The smell is VERY strong so definitely open the windows and leave the room for a while it airs out, but it's a small price to pay for how well it works!

Pat206

Pat206South East Queensland, QLD

Worked !

My kitchen window, sill and frame [above sink], was 50% covered with mould. I used other products, but the mould [seemingly in the paint], remained. I used the above product, left for a while, and scrubbed. A lot disappeared,but some mould still remained. I gave second application and a scrub, and the rest was gone! Very happy. [Please use gloves, as I didn't, and my hands became very dry and stiff. ♥ P.

Korero

Korero

Better than others

Couple of applications needed for ingrain mould in grout and sealing. Applied over a few hours. Fumes are very strong. Product is in the upper price range for this type of domestic mould remover. Worth keeping in the cupboard.

Tam

TamCairns, Queensland

Very good

This worked great in the bathroom. Removed stubborn mould from grouting after a couple of applications and left it on for about an hour, works like magic. Very strong smell but don’t need to use it often.

Excellent product

Agree with the other reviewers. The best mould killing bathroom product I have ever used. Dissolves mould unbelievably. Very happy and highly recommended. Agree the smell is strong but a small price to pay for the great result

mom and fa

mom and faGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good product but be careful

great product , it really get rid of mould, but the fume is terrible , i got sick after using it due to heavy fume that can damage your skin an throat. I think product should be improved to give better fume.

Caution

Use it on my shower ...I leave it overnight ...in the morning spotless...brilliant stuff
Caution though.
..very strong smell and will turn skin to sandpaper
...will bleach your clothes, bath mats, carpets etc
...will also strip chrome off cheap plastic trims in shower (mums house) and leave black streaks on tiles that are very difficult or unable to be remove ...I recommend you test and keep very close eye on for 10 mins or so

Chelle

ChelleToowoomba

Great product

This product works very well and it got rid of heavy mould in the shower. The bathroom it was used in is enclosed, small and windowless, definitely recommend using the exhaust fan and closing off the area after spraying. This is most effective product that I've found which works in an area that gets no natural light and is constantly damp.

Mahdi

Mahdi

Mould? What mould?

I used it on a heavy mould and thirty minutes later, there was no mould. Just buy it, excellent product !

P.s.) so effective on a stubborn soap scum as well.

RWilliams

RWilliams

The best mould killer I've used

GWS

GWSasked

Product worked very well, as per all the other 5 star comments, but has anyone found a way to neutralise the smell? (Have had window open for 2 days, and run fan for hours on 1st day - it is slowly getting less)

Ms Choc

Could there be part of the room where the product hasn't been cleaned off afterwards or even maybe spilt? Mundane thinking.......is the lid on tightly enough or any product dried on the edge of the bottle. Try vanilla to neutralize. Sorry don't know the layout of the room in question but guess no flow though air.

Ramon C.

Ramon C.asked

Is this product can be use for cleaning mouldy drywall for toilet walls, mouldy areas inside the drywalls?

Ms Choc

I used it for the entire dry ceiling of the bathroom and it was perfect. It was perfect for the dry walls too. If this doesn't make sense, take photos with your phone and contact Selleys directly.

Lita D.

Lita D.asked

Sellys mould remover left yellow stains on my bathroom wall how do I get rid of it??

Ms Choc

I don't know what the bathroom wall is made of/if there is some sort of finish or paint on it. If this were me, I would ask a friend or someone you trust to look at this and advise rather than just sell you something else. Sorry I can't be more helpful but I used this product liberally on a couple of different surfaces and it was great.

Features

• The Selleys Rapid Mould Killer is designed to target mould and eliminate 99.9% of germs. Some of the listed germs include E. Coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae
  • Intended to be used on pretty much any area of the bathroom, including toilets, shower screens and curtains, and rubber bath mats.
  • To use this spray, simply twist the nozzle and set to 'spray'. Selleys recommends that the nozzle is switched to close when the spray is not in use.
  • Cannot be used on certain surfaces such as bathroom tiles, unglazed tiles, and metallic surfaces - consult with the website to see the full list. Using this product on any of these surfaces could potentially cause damage, such as stripping away colour.
  • Overall, according to reviewers, where other mould killers have failed, the Selleys Rapid Mould Killer has succeeded.