Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I could still buy this!

I really like both the wet and dry wipes. Great for daily clean ups. I went to Coles today to buy refills but they were not available. Now I’m left with the mop head which won’t work with any other system. I don’t want to put this into landfill. It was my concern before buying the cleaning system that it might be discontinued. Sad face! I will try contacting Coles.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Disappointing.

It moves forward OK but jacknifes when pulling back. Doesn't stay 'wet' for very long. It dries out after a couple of minutes. Going to get my money back. Nothing beats a mop and soapy water.

cenw

cenwAU

Excellent product

This product is one of the best floor cleaners I have found for my grey matt tiles. Our floors get very dirty with two young boys and two dogs. This cleans well and leaves a streak free finish with only a small amount. It is cheap ($2.00 for 750ml bottle). It has a floral smell which I find doesn't stay after drying.

Cheap but so effective

I have tried so many wipes including dettol wipes but this is by far the best smells great ,collects all the grim perfectly ,very thick and moist and def covers more area .

Tutu

Tutu

Love Coles Ultra floor wipes

I have been using these clothes for approximately a year now and have found them to be the best when it comes to floor wipes. I have found them to be very moist, with a beautiful Apple scent. The wipes are large enough to easily fold over and press into my mop head and several wipes can be used at one time for those more challenging jobs. I use the floor wipes to clean walls, floors and windows and it leaves a lovely apple scent as well as making the bin smell nice too. Great product!!

Marion

Marionasked

Where can I buy replacement Coles Ultra Dry floor wipes for the Ultra floor cleaning "system" which you are still selling in a package with just 3 of the dry wipes in it...???

Marion

Marionasked

I have the "Coles Ultra floor cleaning system" which is still on sale in Coles but i can't find the dry floor wipes. I want to know are they still selling them? They are still selling the package "system" but I can't find the replacement dry floor wipes now.

Jacky

Jackyasked

Why have the dry wipes been discontinued. They are great

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives