Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

4.3

wendy p.

wendy p.Far West, NSW

love this product hope i can still buy the dry ones i keep going in to Coles but they don't have any

Love the wet ones and dry ones for every day use i have lots of young children come in to my house and they spill things on the floor so this is just what i need needed much easer than getting the mop and bucket still wash the floor once a week with the bucket and mop.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Broken Hill NSW for A$12.00.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I could still buy this!

I really like both the wet and dry wipes. Great for daily clean ups. I went to Coles today to buy refills but they were not available. Now I’m left with the mop head which won’t work with any other system. I don’t want to put this into landfill. It was my concern before buying the cleaning system that it might be discontinued. Sad face! I will try contacting Coles.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for A$25.00.

Disappointing.

It moves forward OK but jacknifes when pulling back. Doesn't stay 'wet' for very long. It dries out after a couple of minutes. Going to get my money back. Nothing beats a mop and soapy water.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Coles Ultra Floor Wipes compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

cenw

cenwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

This product is one of the best floor cleaners I have found for my grey matt tiles. Our floors get very dirty with two young boys and two dogs. This cleans well and leaves a streak free finish with only a small amount. It is cheap ($2.00 for 750ml bottle). It has a floral smell which I find doesn't stay after drying.

Cheap but so effective

I have tried so many wipes including dettol wipes but this is by far the best smells great ,collects all the grim perfectly ,very thick and moist and def covers more area .

Tutu

Tutu

Love Coles Ultra floor wipes

I have been using these clothes for approximately a year now and have found them to be the best when it comes to floor wipes. I have found them to be very moist, with a beautiful Apple scent. The wipes are large enough to easily fold over and press into my mop head and several wipes can be used at one time for those more challenging jobs. I use the floor wipes to clean walls, floors and windows and it leaves a lovely apple scent as well as making the bin smell nice too. Great product!!