Colgate Cavity Protection

Colgate Cavity Protection

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely love it Have just learnt that you are not going to produce it any more. Please continue

It is easy to use and I have used it for many years. 130 g One only has to pump the top of it. It is great. Why are you not producing it any more? My chemist told me today as I was buying the last one that they had

The helpful queen

The helpful queenUnicorn City

Totally passes up my highest expectations (in a good way)

I got this toothpaste for my birthday and was so happy to recieve it! The pump version makes it so easy to dispense and since it has liquid calcium it doesn't get stuck in the can. It is quite pricey, but is good to purchase to encourage young children to take care of their teeth. It is extremely fun to pump out the toothpaste out of the can. What I found most suprising is that this toothpaste doesn't just protect you from cavities, it also repairs weak spots before cavities begin. As well as this, it fights cavities on teeth surfaces as well as exposed roots. If you don't believe me, click the link and read the "More Product Information" section. That is what is says there except I did put it into my own words.