BioMin C

BioMin C

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

Pros

• Scientifically-backed formula

• Remineralises teeth

• Effective sensitivity relief

• Pleasant taste

4.9
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (30) · No (4)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (22) · No (9)
  • Taste
Lisa S.
Lisa S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My new favourite toothpaste

Just love Biomin C so glad I tried it as it has improved my sensitivity to cold and has clearly whitened and strengthened my teeth...I won't go back to using other pastes.

Purchased in January 2021 for $15.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Sensitivity gone in a few days!

Outstanding product and pleased to see there is an alternative flouride-free. I started to have teeth sensitivity a few months ago, since using the toothpaste is completely gone! Thank you

Purchased in May 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Other Toothpastes

Perfect, the only toothpaste I use now

Teeth not sensitive now
Leave mouth fresh and teeth look whiter with use
The only toothpaste I use now
Love it would not use any other toothpaste now
Highly recommend this product

Purchased in October 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Kara
KaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great toothpaste

I am very happy with this toothpaste. I decided to try it because I have sensitive teeth. It is not foamy like other kinds of toothpaste, but I find that it cleans my teeth well. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

Fave toothpaste

Michael Czajka
Michael CzajkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sensitive teeth begone

Purchased in April 2021 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Very good

So far, so good! I'm on my second tube & noticing the difference. Teeth much less sensitive. And it tastes great too! :) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with teeth sensitivity issues l

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have noticed whitening and remineralising

I have not yet used one tube, but can definitely feel the difference of this toothpaste. I find myself brushing twice, once rinsing and once without, as I don’t like the feel of brushing with no rinsing at all. But I think my teeth do look whiter and I think I am noticing some remineralising properties too.

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jyoti
JyotiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really good

Biomin c is working for me in reducing sensitivity and also doing a pretty good whitening job. Flouride free is important for me, and I have found it very difficult to find a toothpaste that does both these things.

Purchased in December 2020 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Linus
LinusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it so far...

I've Been using it for a bit over a month, and have noticed scratches on my teeth are beginning to get filled in and smoother. Will definitely keep using it!

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jane R.
Jane R.Gippsland, VIC

Quality Toothpaste

My children and I have been using both the Biomin-C and F for over 2 months now. From the start we have enjoyed the taste, which is a bonus, especially for my kids. The hardest part is remembering to not rinse afterwards.
I have noticed a gradual strengthening of my teeth already and my dentist said it's the healthiest she has seen my mouth. Would highly recommend.

Purchased for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Sara FM
Sara FMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great toothpaste

I've been using Biomin-C for a couple of months and am really happy with it and my tooth sensitivity is so much better and the only toothpaste that has made a difference so far.

Purchased in December 2020 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Emily
EmilyHunter Region, NSW

Amazing results

Great product. Found my cavities stopped causing any pain after about a month. Teeth visibly whiter and feel cleaner and stronger. I had bad sensitivity before using this toothpaste and now I dont have any sensitivity!

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Rhonda
RhondaHunter Region, NSW

Great toothpaste

I've been using BioMin C for over a month. I like that it doesn't produce heaps of froth, just cleans. The sensitivity of my teeth has also reduced. Will purchase again.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Healthier and happier!

My dentist expressed concern over the health of my teeth after a number of visits. I wasn't happy with my regular toothpaste brand and decided to try BioMin C for a change. After a week of using the product, my wife commented on how my teeth were looking healthier. I visited the dentist again after two months of using BioMinC, the dentist instantly commented that the health of my teeth and dental hygiene had improved. I highly recommend BioMinC, you will notice the difference and feel happier for making the change.

Purchased for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Read more reviews - page 2

Butterfly
Butterflyasked

Is the Biomin C even worth it to try when I have a white spot on my tooth I just want it gone away and the shipping price totally is outrageous? I would like a sample before I actually buy it.

Les S.BioMin

It depends on what the cause of the white spots are : if its fluorosis then there may be some benefit but it most likely not resolve the issue fully. If its demineralisation then we have clinical papers showing BioMin working and have customer feedback of success, but BioMin nor any product can not guarantee working for all. If the white spots are a genetic problem such as MIH (hypomineralisation) we do not have clinical data on this.

The reality is that repair of white spots take time (months). If you want a fast fix you may want talk to a dentist about an infusion treatment,(if suitable) but note it may be relatively expensive.

The freight we charge is the average price we pay, if you buy multiple items it is subsidised, and free if in Australia with 4 or more tubes.

Eva D.
Eva D.asked

Which one is more efficient to remineralize teeth Biomin C or Biomin F?

Les S.BioMin

Remineralisation is a dynamic process, you gain some apatite (tooth mineral) you loose some you gain some. Because BioMin F creates a more acid resistant outcome called fluorapatite it will perform better. Ie We recommend BioMin F to gain the best results and BioMin C for those who do not want to have fluoride in their toothpaste.

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin C toothpaste?

Designed by researchers at Queen Mary University in London over 10 years, the Biomin C Toothpaste contains bioavailable phosphate and calcium. The combination helps to remineralise teeth, making up for mineral loss caused by consuming acidic and sugary foods.

BioMin C uses a chloride ion instead of the fluoride ion used in their BioMinF toothpaste. It releases hydroxyapatite, which is similar to the natural material that makes up human teeth. This works as the armour that then protects teeth from acid attack.

BioMinC may be preferable to BioMinF if you already have a high fluoride content in your tap water, or you prefer not to have fluoride added to your toothpaste.

As a point of note, the makers of BioMin state that BioMinF is more effective, as fluorapatite (slow-released from fluoride) is better at fighting acid attack than the hydroxyapatite contained in BioMin C.

BioMin recommends not rinsing the toothpaste out after brushing with it, in order for the active ingredients to work most effectively.

Points of Praise

• BioMin C often did an effective job at providing sensitivity relief.
  • This toothpaste left teeth looking both visibly whiter and healthier.
  • It also strengthened teeth, and left teeth feeling cleaner and stronger. More than one dentist was pleasantly surprised as a result.
  • The taste in BioMin toothpastes is superior to that found in store-bought toothpastes.
  • Overall, a number of reviewers happily stated that they'd recommend BioMin C to their friends and family, bot due to the positive results they witnessed as well as the affordable price of the toothpaste.