BioMin C

BioMin C

See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

Pros

Scientifically-backed formula
Remineralises teeth
Effective sensitivity relief
Pleasant taste

4.9
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (44) · No (4)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (32) · No (13)

Great product

No side effects so far. I brush after I use my water pick and do not rinse. Helps with teeth sensitivity and remineralisation. Tastes great too. Will buy again. I like that I don’t have to use another tooth mouse product.

Purchased in for $13.50.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

jess.strutt
jess.struttSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ticket to tooth health

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Waiting to see if it remineralises teeth

The kids find the mild taste pleasant enough which is important. We haven't been using it for long, we need to be consistent. Thus far it seems to help with sensitivity. Waiting to see if this works on remineralising teeth, and helps with hypoplastia. would love to know if teeth can remineralise even if filled in? will continue to purchase as it's worth an honest try if the results are as they say.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Emma D.
Emma D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Love this product

My daughter and I love using this toothpaste, after trying many different natural types - it is fresh and minty, and it gently foams but tastes quite subtle and gentle. And it's great knowing that we are remineralising our teeth and not adding fluoride to our systems.

Find out how BioMin C compares to other Toothpastes

Relief from sensitivity without the fluoride!

I recently had treatment for moderate periodontal disease and as a result, some of my teeth became very sensitive. My dentist recommended a well-known brand, but I prefer to use fluoride-free toothpaste, so was pleased to find this online. After only two weeks, the sensitivity is all but gone and my teeth have never felt cleaner. I have also started using it on my kid's teeth and they appreciate the mild mint flavour that doesn't burn. Will definitely keep purchasing for the whole family.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

Bhoja Boy
Bhoja BoySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Less Dental Trips

Definitely no side effects was suggested by my dentist to find a product to fill the ‘holes’ in my teeth my wife searched & found your product to which i was impressed.After months of use when i suck air in Through the side of my mouth there’s little to no sensitivity there

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

B. Crozier King
B. Crozier KingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful toothpaste

This toothpaste has literally saved me tears of pain. I have had tooth decay after having my baby and it’s a long process fixing them at the dentist but biomin c has helped immensely with severe pain and sensitivity. I can’t go without it now.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes
Les S.BioMinSend a private message

Fantastic news, glad BioMin could help you with your pain.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great non-flouride toothpaste.

Loved the taste and feel of clean after this toothpaste. Long term it has been good for helping sensitivity. There was a little extra sensitivity at the beginning but this has settled well.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Jane C.
Jane C.Darling Downs, QLD

What a godsend

I have been using Biomin C now for about a year. My teeth are far less sensative, going to the dentist to have a clean is now far less painful and I can now eat cold foods without pain.
Thankyou

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Jo S.
Jo S.Sydney, NSW

Tastes great, no fluoride, teeth are white, less sensitive and super quick delivery. Thank you!

The taste is really great, I love the health benefits of having no fluoride in my tooth pastes. My teeth are definitely whiter although only slightly, the they are much less sensitive. I was really impressed with the super quick delivery. Highly recommend

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

akshat m.
akshat m.Sydney, NSW

Great toothpaste

Great toothpaste. Good for kids. easy to order, recommended by own dentist. low on Flouride. Kids like it too. Not too expensive. Like it enough to order it for the fourth time now.

Purchased in at eBay for $13.50.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Hello,
Just to clarify BioMin C is fluoride free, BioMin F has a unique delivery system for fluoride, it uses approx 60% less fluoride than regular adult toothpaste.

A. Hutton
A. HuttonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent toothpaste for strengthening teeth

I have been using this toothpaste for the paste 4 months and have noticed that my teeth are stronger and less sensitive. The flavour is pleasant and the tube lasts for ages. Excellent product.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Jason M.
Jason M.Sydney, NSW

Great product!

This is an excellent product. Biomin C has really helped the sensitivity for me and my sons. It is easy to use and backed by excellent science. The texture and mouth feel are great too.

• Incentivised Review No
stealthvegan
stealthveganSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to have made the switch!

My teeth are much less sensitive since I’ve been using BioMin C. I really like the flavour & texture too. A little goes a long way & I like that the product is not too frothy. Mouth and teeth feel so clean after brushing with this toothpaste. So glad to have made the switch.

Purchased in for $13.50.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

Pascal S.
Pascal S.

Great results

Great results after only a couple of months. It seems like my teeth are getting whiter. It still will take some time I believe until they are how I'd hoped for but I'm happy so far and definitely will buy it again.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Butterfly
Butterflyasked

Is the Biomin C even worth it to try when I have a white spot on my tooth I just want it gone away and the shipping price totally is outrageous? I would like a sample before I actually buy it.

Eva D.
Eva D.asked

Which one is more efficient to remineralize teeth Biomin C or Biomin F?

Les S.BioMinSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin C toothpaste?

Designed by researchers at Queen Mary University in London over 10 years, the Biomin C Toothpaste contains bioavailable phosphate and calcium. The combination helps to remineralise teeth, making up for mineral loss caused by consuming acidic and sugary foods.

BioMin C uses a chloride ion instead of the fluoride ion used in their BioMinF toothpaste. It releases hydroxyapatite, which is similar to the natural material that makes up human teeth. This works as the armour that then protects teeth from acid attack.

BioMinC may be preferable to BioMinF if you already have a high fluoride content in your tap water, or you prefer not to have fluoride added to your toothpaste.

As a point of note, the makers of BioMin state that BioMinF is more effective, as fluorapatite (slow-released from fluoride) is better at fighting acid attack than the hydroxyapatite contained in BioMin C.

BioMin recommends not rinsing the toothpaste out after brushing with it, in order for the active ingredients to work most effectively.

Points of Praise

• BioMin C often did an effective job at providing sensitivity relief.
  • This toothpaste left teeth looking both visibly whiter and healthier.
  • It also strengthened teeth, and left teeth feeling cleaner and stronger. More than one dentist was pleasantly surprised as a result.
  • The taste in BioMin toothpastes is superior to that found in store-bought toothpastes.
  • Overall, a number of reviewers happily stated that they'd recommend BioMin C to their friends and family, bot due to the positive results they witnessed as well as the affordable price of the toothpaste.