BioMin C

BioMin C

Pros

• Scientifically-backed formula

• Remineralises teeth

• Effective sensitivity relief

• Pleasant taste

4.9

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (22) · No (4)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (17) · No (8)
  • Taste
Jyoti

JyotiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really good

Biomin c is working for me in reducing sensitivity and also doing a pretty good whitening job. Flouride free is important for me, and I have found it very difficult to find a toothpaste that does both these things.

Purchased in December 2020 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Linus

LinusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it so far...

I've Been using it for a bit over a month, and have noticed scratches on my teeth are beginning to get filled in and smoother. Will definitely keep using it!

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jane R.

Jane R.Gippsland, VIC

Quality Toothpaste

My children and I have been using both the Biomin-C and F for over 2 months now. From the start we have enjoyed the taste, which is a bonus, especially for my kids. The hardest part is remembering to not rinse afterwards.
I have noticed a gradual strengthening of my teeth already and my dentist said it's the healthiest she has seen my mouth. Would highly recommend.

Purchased for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Sara FM

Sara FMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great toothpaste

I've been using Biomin-C for a couple of months and am really happy with it and my tooth sensitivity is so much better and the only toothpaste that has made a difference so far.

Purchased in December 2020 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Emily

EmilyHunter Region, NSW

Amazing results

Great product. Found my cavities stopped causing any pain after about a month. Teeth visibly whiter and feel cleaner and stronger. I had bad sensitivity before using this toothpaste and now I dont have any sensitivity!

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Rhonda

RhondaHunter Region, NSW

Great toothpaste

I've been using BioMin C for over a month. I like that it doesn't produce heaps of froth, just cleans. The sensitivity of my teeth has also reduced. Will purchase again.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Healthier and happier!

My dentist expressed concern over the health of my teeth after a number of visits. I wasn't happy with my regular toothpaste brand and decided to try BioMin C for a change. After a week of using the product, my wife commented on how my teeth were looking healthier. I visited the dentist again after two months of using BioMinC, the dentist instantly commented that the health of my teeth and dental hygiene had improved. I highly recommend BioMinC, you will notice the difference and feel happier for making the change.

Purchased for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

PhoneHome

PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Excellent product

Instantly made my teeth feel stronger. I like the flavor, far superior to conventional toothpastes.
Fluoride free toothpaste with enamel repair is hard to find. Will be buy more for my family.

Purchased in November 2020 at LAZARK for $13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Great toothpaste

Have been using BioMin C for 2 months now. Love the clean teeth feel. I had an area of sensitivity on one of my back teeth that is no longer bothering me. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Trina

TrinaHobart, TAS

Great toothpaste

Biomin C is easily the best toothpaste I've used. Haven't been using for long, but can see and feel that it's making a real and positive difference. Will definitely will be repurchasing.

Purchased in August 2020 for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Abeer J.

Abeer J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My teeth feel strong!

I have noticed a significant difference in my teeth from using this toothpaste. I have been trying different natural toothpastes and they did not make a such a difference like BioMin C did. I also love that they have a fluoride free option. My teeth definitely feel stronger! I have even started recommending this product to my family.

Purchased in November 2019.

Anonymous

AnonymousSYDNEY

Very good experience

It is very fresh and clean. Makes you feel fresh. We have not experienced any side effects as of now. Very early days and using for last 1 week. So far all good

good toothpaste

best toothpaste yet grate clean and no bad taste have use outhers but think this 1 is the best yet and would recommend it for outhers with teeth broblems nice ;)))))))))))))

Purchased in September 2019 at https://www.biomintoothpaste.com for $21.61.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

angela_lee

angela_leePerth, WA

So far so good

Kids don’t mind it...my 3 y.o finds it too spicy on its own, but I like it. I do wish that the minty freshness lasted longer I feel like I need a chewy after a few hours lol but the protection and remineralisation outweighs that downside. I just saw they have new strawberry flavour for kids. I think my kids will prefer the strawberry one as it will be less spicy for them. Looking forward to try that one!

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Fine piece of paste

The paste does its job as expected, even with minimal usage.

I would recommend this to a friend or family member for usage and the pricing isn't that expensive in 2020.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hong

HongPerth, WA

Would recommend this

This is a great product. My enamel has appeared healthier and less staining from using this. Even with only using this once a day there has been a obvious change.

Purchased in December 2019 at Biomin.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Les S.BioMin

Hi Hong, great to hear BioMin C is working for you.

Tatycox

TatycoxSydney, NSW

Good product

My son had white stains on his front teeth and the stains started disappearing after a couple weeks of use. He does not like the minty flavor but tolerated this one.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

It Works!

This toothpaste has made my teeth feel stronger, my gums feel healthier too. It does leave my mouth a bit dry without rinsing, but if it's more effective this way then so be it. It's a effective toothpaste. We will order again.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $12.00.

Been great so far

Was happy to find a strengthening toothpaste without fluoride. Since using it for a month my teeth feel stronger and possibly brighter. Would recommend to those wanting a better toothpaste than supermarket brands.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Love this toothpaste

Been using for 3 months, my teeth were very sensitive, After using this toothpaste they are no longer so. about to order another supply, I know for me this toothpaste works

Purchased in July 2019 for $49.00.

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Is the Biomin C even worth it to try when I have a white spot on my tooth I just want it gone away and the shipping price totally is outrageous? I would like a sample before I actually buy it.

Les S.BioMin

It depends on what the cause of the white spots are : if its fluorosis then there may be some benefit but it most likely not resolve the issue fully. If its demineralisation then we have clinical papers showing BioMin working and have customer feedback of success, but BioMin nor any product can not guarantee working for all. If the white spots are a genetic problem such as MIH (hypomineralisation) we do not have clinical data on this.

The reality is that repair of white spots take time (months). If you want a fast fix you may want talk to a dentist about an infusion treatment,(if suitable) but note it may be relatively expensive.

The freight we charge is the average price we pay, if you buy multiple items it is subsidised, and free if in Australia with 4 or more tubes.

Eva D.

Eva D.asked

Which one is more efficient to remineralize teeth Biomin C or Biomin F?

Les S.BioMin

Remineralisation is a dynamic process, you gain some apatite (tooth mineral) you loose some you gain some. Because BioMin F creates a more acid resistant outcome called fluorapatite it will perform better. Ie We recommend BioMin F to gain the best results and BioMin C for those who do not want to have fluoride in their toothpaste.

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin C toothpaste?

Designed by researchers at Queen Mary University in London over 10 years, the Biomin C Toothpaste contains bioavailable phosphate and calcium. The combination helps to remineralise teeth, making up for mineral loss caused by consuming acidic and sugary foods.

BioMin C uses a chloride ion instead of the fluoride ion used in their BioMinF toothpaste. It releases hydroxyapatite, which is similar to the natural material that makes up human teeth. This works as the armour that then protects teeth from acid attack.

BioMinC may be preferable to BioMinF if you already have a high fluoride content in your tap water, or you prefer not to have fluoride added to your toothpaste.

As a point of note, the makers of BioMin state that BioMinF is more effective, as fluorapatite (slow-released from fluoride) is better at fighting acid attack than the hydroxyapatite contained in BioMin C.

BioMin recommends not rinsing the toothpaste out after brushing with it, in order for the active ingredients to work most effectively.

Points of Praise

• BioMin C often did an effective job at providing sensitivity relief.
  • This toothpaste left teeth looking both visibly whiter and healthier.
  • It also strengthened teeth, and left teeth feeling cleaner and stronger. More than one dentist was pleasantly surprised as a result.
  • The taste in BioMin toothpastes is superior to that found in store-bought toothpastes.
  • Overall, a number of reviewers happily stated that they'd recommend BioMin C to their friends and family, bot due to the positive results they witnessed as well as the affordable price of the toothpaste.