BioMin C

BioMin C

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wish I had known earlier!

I am truly impressed with BioMin. Teeth and gums feel cleansed and strong and it has certainly helped ease the sensitivity I was experiencing in the past. I started using it a few months ago and has helped prepare my gums for the removal of wisdom teeth. Highly recommend - you wont look back!

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

The best toothpaste I've ever had.

I've spent years using a great variety of different healthy toothpastes. I've done the bicarb soda and salt mixture and I've done the charcoal with organic paste underneath. They were good. A friend of mine told me about BioMin C. He said using this product not only treated his dental problems but simply rebuilt his teeth. I thought that was worth a try. He was right. My teeth felt 'stronger' immediately. Throughout the last few weeks of using it I've noticed that the teeth not only feel stronger but  look whiter aswell with little discoloured areas of weakened enamel being rebuilt. I find BioMin C to be the most promising toothpaste I've sunk my teeth into. Literally.
Thank you.
Highly recommended product.
Szilard Balogh.

Purchased in March 2019 for $12.00.

The Best Toothpaste

I love using Biomin C. It feels like i have really cleaned my teeth without all the harmful chemicals. I also feel it has an ongoing cleansing effect in my mouth after i finish brushing them. I would definitely recommend trying this product and i'm sure you will be satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 for $12.95.

Whitening Improvement Yes

Great toothpaste. Great for gums and teeth. If you want to protect and remineralise your teeth get this toothpaste.

No side effects. Leaves my mouth fresh. It is helping with sensitivity. I feel good knowing that I am not damaging my teeth and gums with chemicals. I recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online for $15.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Quality toothpaste with technical excellence

If only this product had been around years ago, I trust many a cavity would have been avoided! Do your research and learn from their product information and online videos. I'm a happy repeat customer, my teeth are feeling great with less sensitivity than before. An excellent product, A+

Purchased in November 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Fantastic product!

I am so happy to have found this product. It leaves my teeth feeling so clean and smooth, not to mention visibly whiter. This is my new ‘go to’ when it comes to toothpaste’ :-)

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes
Hi Leanne, Thanks for making BioMin your go to product.

Love this toothpaste!

Been searching a while for a great toothpaste to help remineralise my teeth and this toothpaste works great! It is awesomely gentle on the mouth and has a great, fresh, minty taste. Already recommended to all my family and friends and it really does what it says on the box, results won't be immediate, but after a month you should be feeling changes. It is amazing 100% recommended!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

The taste is great the results are great.

No the opposite no issues at all and a mild tasting toothpaste.
The only side effect l have had is there is only one Stockist in Melbourne and the Website needs to improve

Purchased in February 2019 for $11.00.

Not overly abrasive

Not overly abrasive, and a lot cheaper than my previous remineralising toothpaste. The remineralising effect is well studied.
Taste is minty and warming.
No side effects.

BiominC toothpaste has really helped solving my dental problems

I have had a couple of medical conditions that have affected the enamel on my teeth - 3 went black and many went "dull". Once the medical condition was resolved and vitamin C levels corrected I still had black teeth. BiominC was very effective in reducing the black - I found the C more effective than the F. Now I am almost back to nice shiny smooth teeth.

Best Toothpaste to use for strong and healthy teeth

My 15 year old daughter has been using BioMin C for about 4 to 5 months as I was concerned about very small cavities already being noticed by our dentist. Have just been to the dentist for a check up and gotten an all clear, no cavities to be concerned about. Very happy that this product really works how it’s meant to.

Biomin c toothpaste

I have experienced no side affects from Biomin c. Decay is going away and teeth are becoming healthier and cleaner I would recommend this product to people who want to keep there teeth clean, strong and decay free.

Fixed my ortho damage

I have been using clear aligners to help straighten my teeth. My dentist warned me that there may be some damage caused in the form of discolouring. Even though you can remove the aligners to wash you still wear them 22 hours per day, which must have some effect. I read about BIOMIN helping with orthodontics and thought I would give it a go. It's early days but the discolouring is going and my teeth look whiter.