BioMin C

BioMin C

4.9

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (15) · No (4)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (13) · No (5)
  • Taste
PhoneHome

PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Excellent product

Instantly made my teeth feel stronger. I like the flavor, far superior to conventional toothpastes.
Fluoride free toothpaste with enamel repair is hard to find. Will be buy more for my family.

Purchased in November 2020 at LAZARK for A$13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Great toothpaste

Have been using BioMin C for 2 months now. Love the clean teeth feel. I had an area of sensitivity on one of my back teeth that is no longer bothering me. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Trina

TrinaHobart, TAS

Great toothpaste

Biomin C is easily the best toothpaste I've used. Haven't been using for long, but can see and feel that it's making a real and positive difference. Will definitely will be repurchasing.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Abeer J.

Abeer J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My teeth feel strong!

I have noticed a significant difference in my teeth from using this toothpaste. I have been trying different natural toothpastes and they did not make a such a difference like BioMin C did. I also love that they have a fluoride free option. My teeth definitely feel stronger! I have even started recommending this product to my family.

Purchased in November 2019.

Anonymous

AnonymousSYDNEY

Very good experience

It is very fresh and clean. Makes you feel fresh. We have not experienced any side effects as of now. Very early days and using for last 1 week. So far all good

good toothpaste

best toothpaste yet grate clean and no bad taste have use outhers but think this 1 is the best yet and would recommend it for outhers with teeth broblems nice ;)))))))))))))

Purchased in September 2019 at https://www.biomintoothpaste.com for A$21.61.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

angela_lee

angela_leePerth, WA

So far so good

Kids don’t mind it...my 3 y.o finds it too spicy on its own, but I like it. I do wish that the minty freshness lasted longer I feel like I need a chewy after a few hours lol but the protection and remineralisation outweighs that downside. I just saw they have new strawberry flavour for kids. I think my kids will prefer the strawberry one as it will be less spicy for them. Looking forward to try that one!

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Fine piece of paste

The paste does its job as expected, even with minimal usage.

I would recommend this to a friend or family member for usage and the pricing isn't that expensive in 2020.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hong

HongPerth, WA

Would recommend this

This is a great product. My enamel has appeared healthier and less staining from using this. Even with only using this once a day there has been a obvious change.

Purchased in December 2019 at Biomin.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Les S.BioMin

Hi Hong, great to hear BioMin C is working for you.

Tatycox

TatycoxSydney, NSW

Good product

My son had white stains on his front teeth and the stains started disappearing after a couple weeks of use. He does not like the minty flavor but tolerated this one.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

It Works!

This toothpaste has made my teeth feel stronger, my gums feel healthier too. It does leave my mouth a bit dry without rinsing, but if it's more effective this way then so be it. It's a effective toothpaste. We will order again.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for A$12.00.

Been great so far

Was happy to find a strengthening toothpaste without fluoride. Since using it for a month my teeth feel stronger and possibly brighter. Would recommend to those wanting a better toothpaste than supermarket brands.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Love this toothpaste

Been using for 3 months, my teeth were very sensitive, After using this toothpaste they are no longer so. about to order another supply, I know for me this toothpaste works

Purchased in July 2019 for A$49.00.

Melinda Lampier

Melinda LampierSydney, NSW

Wish I had known earlier!

I am truly impressed with BioMin. Teeth and gums feel cleansed and strong and it has certainly helped ease the sensitivity I was experiencing in the past. I started using it a few months ago and has helped prepare my gums for the removal of wisdom teeth. Highly recommend - you wont look back!

Purchased in April 2019.

szilard b.

szilard b.

The best toothpaste I've ever had.

I've spent years using a great variety of different healthy toothpastes. I've done the bicarb soda and salt mixture and I've done the charcoal with organic paste underneath. They were good. A friend of mine told me about BioMin C. He said using this product not only treated his dental problems but simply rebuilt his teeth. I thought that was worth a try. He was right. My teeth felt 'stronger' immediately. Throughout the last few weeks of using it I've noticed that the teeth not only feel stronger but  look whiter aswell with little discoloured areas of weakened enamel being rebuilt. I find BioMin C to be the most promising toothpaste I've sunk my teeth into. Literally.
Thank you.
Highly recommended product.
Szilard Balogh.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.00.

The Best Toothpaste

I love using Biomin C. It feels like i have really cleaned my teeth without all the harmful chemicals. I also feel it has an ongoing cleansing effect in my mouth after i finish brushing them. I would definitely recommend trying this product and i'm sure you will be satisfied.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$12.95.

Toni

ToniCentral Queensland, QLD

Great toothpaste. Great for gums and teeth. If you want to protect and remineralise your teeth get this toothpaste.

No side effects. Leaves my mouth fresh. It is helping with sensitivity. I feel good knowing that I am not damaging my teeth and gums with chemicals. I recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online for A$15.00.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Quality toothpaste with technical excellence

If only this product had been around years ago, I trust many a cavity would have been avoided! Do your research and learn from their product information and online videos. I'm a happy repeat customer, my teeth are feeling great with less sensitivity than before. An excellent product, A+

Purchased in November 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Leanne W

Leanne WSydney

Fantastic product!

I am so happy to have found this product. It leaves my teeth feeling so clean and smooth, not to mention visibly whiter. This is my new ‘go to’ when it comes to toothpaste’ :-)

Purchased in April 2019.

Les S.BioMin

Hi Leanne, Thanks for making BioMin your go to product.

Aust

AustPerth, WA

Love this toothpaste!

Been searching a while for a great toothpaste to help remineralise my teeth and this toothpaste works great! It is awesomely gentle on the mouth and has a great, fresh, minty taste. Already recommended to all my family and friends and it really does what it says on the box, results won't be immediate, but after a month you should be feeling changes. It is amazing 100% recommended!!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Is the Biomin C even worth it to try when I have a white spot on my tooth I just want it gone away and the shipping price totally is outrageous? I would like a sample before I actually buy it.

Les S.BioMin

It depends on what the cause of the white spots are : if its fluorosis then there may be some benefit but it most likely not resolve the issue fully. If its demineralisation then we have clinical papers showing BioMin working and have customer feedback of success, but BioMin nor any product can not guarantee working for all. If the white spots are a genetic problem such as MIH (hypomineralisation) we do not have clinical data on this.

The reality is that repair of white spots take time (months). If you want a fast fix you may want talk to a dentist about an infusion treatment,(if suitable) but note it may be relatively expensive.

The freight we charge is the average price we pay, if you buy multiple items it is subsidised, and free if in Australia with 4 or more tubes.

Eva D.

Eva D.asked

Which one is more efficient to remineralize teeth Biomin C or Biomin F?

Les S.BioMin

Remineralisation is a dynamic process, you gain some apatite (tooth mineral) you loose some you gain some. Because BioMin F creates a more acid resistant outcome called fluorapatite it will perform better. Ie We recommend BioMin F to gain the best results and BioMin C for those who do not want to have fluoride in their toothpaste.

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives