BioMinF

BioMinF

See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

Pros

Stronger teeth enamel
Whiter teeth
Pleasant taste
Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (255) · No (30)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (189) · No (83)

Lives up to it's claims

BioMin F toothpaste helped remineralise my teeth and improve whiteness. Patience is needed - it takes time to see results

Purchased in for $52.19.

Fresh

I have been looking for toothpaste that can help with reminerilisation and it seems I have found this one. You only need a small amount so the tube does last quite a while.
I am pretty sure my teeth are looking whiter but in the way of not as transparent.
I will continue to use this toothpaste and keep an eye on more improvements.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Will Not Return to Ordinary Toothpaste

My Dental Hygienist suggested I utilise this product. I’m of an age where I am of significant surety of ongoing gum disease because I was brought up in an era pre-fluoride water and hence many fillings and receding gums. BiominF is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used and my Dental Hygienist has confirmed that my gums have significantly improved. I love the taste of the toothpaste and unlike some other well known brands BiominF does not leave any unpleasant residue. Highly recommend and I will not go back to using ordinary toothpastes.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Lis
Lis

Saved me $$ with the dentist

I've always been susceptible to getting fillings at the dentist no matter what I did(brush, floss, diet etc). The dentist recommended a mousse which got me researching and I came across biomin. I purchased a few and in the last few years since I've been using it, I haven't had one filling!! I 100% contribute it to this. No word of a lie.

Purchased at Ebay.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

kia
kiaQueensland

Wow! Amazing!

Writened my teeth within 3 weeks! And reduced sensitivity too! This is only toothpaste I’ve seen results from using! I 100% recommend to everyone considering trying it !

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Best vegan toothpaste

A vegan toothpaste that is actually good for your teeth! Has really helped with my tooth sensitivity. Has a nice taste and smell. I was recommended by my dentist to start using tooth mousse but was put off by other brands because they aren’t vegan. This tooth paste has been a life saver! Would recommend and I don’t think I’ll ever willingly use a different toothpaste again.

Purchased from Lazark Medical.

Purchased in for $12.75.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

Geoff Hopkins
Geoff HopkinsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A step up on my previous toothpaste

I started on this toothpaste to manage teeth sensitivity in my mouth. Bio Min F is working better for me than the toothpaste initially recommended by my dentist. The area of sensitivity has toned down considerably since starting with this product. I like it a lot. I swish it around in my mouth for 15 seconds (as recommended by Bio Min F) and that leaves me with a lovely fresh taste in my mouth for some time. My teeth feel fresh and clean. I recommend it.

Purchased in for $12.75.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
alicemareewhittaker
alicemareewhittakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helps so much with extreme sensitivity & enamel loss!

I’m using a sublingual medication that makes my teeth extremely sensitive. Since using Biomin my extreme sensitivity has gone & enamel wear hasn’t gotten any worse … my teeth are looking so much healthier. I’m not a fan of the dentist & have been putting off going so using this stuff helps. The tube also lasts ages!

Purchased in at eBay for $12.50.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

Marella
MarellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best toothpaste I have ever used

Purchased in for $51.18.

Best toothpaste I've ever used

I'm very fussy about keeping my teeth clean but after only 2 weeks of using BiominF I've noticed a considerable reduction in sensitivity and my teeth actually look shinier and cleaner. I'm very happy that I've found this toothpaste.

Drew
DrewCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent product

My Wife and I have been using Biomin F for the last 12 months. I have noticed a huge reduction in sensitivity. I floss and use mouth wash as a daily routine. But adding biomin to that routine makes the world of difference.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement Yes

It works!

I've been using Biomin F for about 6 months now and have noticed a huge reduction in sensitivity. You also leave it in your mouth instead of rinsing away, it takes a bit of getting used to! But now its my go to toothpaste and you also use it like a cream if you have any soreness or sensitivity on the teeth or gums.

Purchased in for $12.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

Bron C
Bron C

BioMin Family Tooth Armour

With a family of diverse tooth needs, it is great to find a product that suits everyone. one tube suits all, saves space in bathroom cupboard, as well as dentist bills.

Purchased in for $13.

• Taste
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes
  • Whitening Improvement No

shadimar69
shadimar69

Its ok

This is my go too toothpaste now. Just expensive. I do not want to add more words but this stupid thing requires me to keep typing so here is the

Mathew G
Mathew GSydney, NSW

Excellent product and cant live without it.

This Product is excellent and helps mine teeth. not getting any more holes where I got weak teeth. been using this product for over 5 years and can't live without it

Mel
Melasked

Can I use Biomin F inplace of NeutraFluor 5000 for dry mouth/high risk?

Aswad A.
Aswad A.asked

Hi, I am 18 years old and I've got white marks on my teeth. I was wondering which toothpaste should I purchase BioMin C or BioMin F. Also, if I use these toothpastes would it entirely remove the white marks

Terry S.
Terry S.asked

Where can I purchase Bio Min Tooth Paste

Matt J.
Matt J.

Hi Terry you can purchase it from BioMin direct - https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au or eBay. Purchasing direct is the cheaper option.

Les S.BioMinSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109