BioMinF

BioMinF

Wish I had have come across Biomin F 18 months ago!

Within the first 2 weeks of using Biomin F, my young daughter's sensitivity of her hypomineralised teeth has dramatically reduced.
The spearmint flavour is mild enough for young children and the instructions for use are easy to follow.
The order arrived quickly and we're very happy with the product.

Purchased in April 2019 at LAZARK Medical for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Best toothpaste and dentist impressed!

This toothpaste has proven to be effective with my dentist commenting that the areas I previously had to worry about not being such a concern anymore - all since changing to Biomin F. It is mild in taste so it is fine not to wash out. Love that it works long after you brush. Highly recommend!!!

Purchased in January 2018.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes
Hi Chloe, awesome news - glad we could help your teeth

One of the best

After a lot of research, I bought this toothpaste and was not disappointed - greatly reduced tooth sensitivity. The active ingredient is similar to novamin but has some advantages over novamin.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Thanks Dan, glad your sensitivity reduced. You are correct BioMin is in the class as Novamin (BioGlass / Silicates), BioMin is a newer molecule benefiting from a huge amount of additional research.

Great product. Whole family uses it.

My dentist is a big fan of remineralising paste so to have this combined into our daily tooth regime is a great plus. Easy to remember to use to add the extra protection to our teeth.

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Incredible technology in a toothpaste

I purchased this toothpaste as I was looking for a toothpaste that has actual researched benefits to its claims. BioMinF has amazing technology and proven results. My teeth and gums feel cleaner, stronger and healthier. I like how the fluoride content is lower yet released gradually for continued protection. I am yet to see the Dentist but am hoping the difference is noticeable to him.

Purchased in October 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Teeth feel and look so much cleaner

My teeth feel so much cleaner and look brighter. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitivity and/or demineralisation . I have not experienced any side effects what so ever...A Great product !

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Great everyday toothpaste

I have only used one tube of biominF but I highly rate it, my teeth felt a lot less sensitive whilst using and I’m looking forward to my next tube! It is a little bit expensive but worth it, if you can afford it.

Purchased in January 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No
Thanks Jamie, Awesome news BioMin F is working for you. We try and make it as affordable as possible. With orders of 4 or more we include free shipping which does help bring the cost per tube down.

Pretty amazing toothpaste

My teeth feel more comfortable when using this toothpaste. My wife feels the same. We have used it for about 6 months now, and have decided it's the only toothpaste for us.

I believe in its ability to remineralise teeth, and look forward to experiencing the results after using it for several years.

Purchased in September 2018 for $11.50.

Taste
Wonderful news your teeth are feeling better. Thank you for making BioMin your only choice.

Perfect balance of flavour and result. Easy to transfer from my old brand.

No side effects at all after some months of use. Has been an easy transfer from my previous main brand of toothpaste with good results. Had held off providing a review until I had tried it for some time and happy to reorder.

Purchased in September 2018.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes

Amazing whole family loves it!

5 stars my kids love it and so do we! No complaints, have noticed so many benefits from its use. Not as much sensitivity as I was experiencing it helped 100 percent! Also breath stays fresh all day.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Really glad the whole family are fans.

Well worth the investment

I went to the dentist, and my latest x-rays showed my teeth had remineralised where there were possible concerns, which hasn't happened in years for me! Even the dentist was amazed.
It's a subtle minty flavour and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
I have even got my partner on board and he loves it too
I would highly recommend the BioMinF

Purchased in August 2018 for $73.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

The whole family loves it!

We started using BioMinF a couple of months ago and I noticed my gums becoming healthier within a short space of time. My teeth aren’t as sensitive as before and everyone says their mouths feel cleaner & fresher. I’m hooked and intend on recommending to other family members.

Purchased in November 2018.

Sensitive teeth begone!

This is great stuff. After spending over $300 at the dentist, with the pain in my teeth continuing, I found this great product whilst looking for an alternative. I have been using it for long time and would recommend it to everyone. It's definitely the best thing I've come across for sensitive teeth without a doubt

Purchased in March 2019 for $12.95.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Has helped alot

Recommended by my Dentist. Biomin has helped to reduce sensitivity and strengthen tooth enamel from a few years worth of damage avoiding fluoride toothpaste. The whole family uses it. Three tubes lasted 9 months. Teeth are shiny, clean, and seem to be whiter. Would recommend this product for healthy teeth and gums and as the simplest way to avoid painful drilling sessions at the dentist.

Purchased in June 2017.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Seems great so far.

This is great stuff. I've tried mixing my own remineralising toothpastes in the past. Biomin is already providing relief from sensitivity and my teeth seem cleaner than ever. Looking forward to the long term benefits.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Impressed

My dentist recommended a similar toothpaste to strengthen my teeth and to reduce sensitivity. The low fluoride composition and clinical data persuaded me to try BioMin F instead. So far no more sensitivity issues. My husband has problems with cracked teeth in recent years - early days but already his teeth cleaning routine has ramped up just by using as directed. We like the super clean, smooth feel after BioMIn use. Not too minty, low foaming and doesn't taste chemically like many toothpastes. Giving a tube to frequent traveller daughter for better dental protection when away. Hope it will become more widely available in pharmacies.

Hi KAH, awesome news we are able to assist with your dental issues. We would love to supply your local independent pharmacy, (we are too small for chains.) Ask them to contact us at BioMinToothpaste@LAZARK.com.au and we will organise the rest.

Best toothpaste available!!!

Found this toothpaste by chance on Reddit and began researching the main compounds in the Biomin technology. Bought a tube to give it a try and WOW! My teeth literally get squeaky clean! I used to use a name brand sensitivity toothpaste twice a day but no longer need too. My teeth suffer from demineralization even though I take great care of them. Will report back after using for a few months and my next checkup. They already feel much stronger and are definitely whiter.

Perfect for tank water

Since moving to a house with tank water we found that our children’s teeth health was suffering. Biomin has restored the health of our children’s teeth. We have been using this toothpaste for a year and would recommend it to anyone who does not have access to town water.

Excellent product

I have used BioMinF for 10 days and my teeth feel firmer already. I shall continue to use BioMinF as performance so far has been excellent.

Relieved sensitivity

We use as directed, and let the paste sit on our teeth for 2 minutes before spitting. The bioactive glass particles have relieved what sensitivity I had before starting Biomin F. I will likely be a lifelong customer.

One complaint in the ingredients. I would prefer they remove or find better alternatives for the following ingredients: Ace K, titanium dioxide (I'd rather have no abrasiveness beyond what is absolutely unavoidable), aroma (useless -- I don't care how my toothpaste smells, SLS (it's not that foamy already, and I don't care if it is anyway).

Where can I buy BioMin toothpaste in Australia please? I'm on the northern beaches in Sydney.
Hi Anne, BioMin F is available from : Brookvale: Medical centre pharmacy (BioMin F) (please call ahead they hold lower stocks) 10 Dale St Brookvale NSW 2100 (02) 9905 0964 Dee Why: Priceline (BioMin F) Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, 5-6/834 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099 (02) 99813555 Otherwise online from BioMinToothpaste.com.auThanks vey much!

Where can l buy viomin f in London?Any pharmacy or supermarket ?
HI Terry, I'm in Australia, to the best of my knowledge, you can purchase Biomin F from: https://biomin.co.uk/ in the UK. The Biomin F website also provides links to where you can purchase the toothpaste: https://www.biomin.co.uk/where-buyHi Terry, In the UK if you call Serve-ice on 01483. 751789 their customer support line will be able to advise of a local pharmacy who can supply you. Regards Les

• GTIN13: 0701197953109