BioMinF

BioMinF

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (64) · No (10)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (54) · No (21)
  • Taste

Awesome - exactly what we were looking for

Has helped with keeping our kids dental health in great shape - our kids love it.
Our dental tech also has given thumbs up for using it. We will be regular now.

Purchased in October 2019 at biomin online for $55.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Luu

LuuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it my new only brand of toothpaste

I bought this magic toothpaste after my dentist recommended the non vegan equivalent and I am a vegan. It has taken away tooth and gum sensitivity and my mouth feels great

Purchased for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Teagan

TeaganPerth, WA

Has helped my sensitivity

I purchased Biomin after having some very old amalgam fillings replaced. I had unbelievably sensitive teeth, especially in the back upper molars. Biomin has helped tremendously with the pain- I noticed within the first week that I could drink icy cold water no problem. It also feels lovely to brush with- not overpowering, a nice mild minty taste. I love that it is helping make my teeth healthier and stronger too.

Purchased in February 2020 for $12.00.

Richard Hughes

Richard HughesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Protect your teeth!

I have been using Biomin F toothpaste for about nine months, on the recommendation of my dentist. He noticed that my teeth were suffering erosion, & informed me that using a remineralising toothpaste would help strengthen them, as well as offering ongoing protection. I believe he was right.

Purchased in July 2019 at LAZARK Medical.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

The only toothpaste that has 100% prevented plaque!

I have had braces for over a year now and I have struggled so much with plaque around the brackets. Since using this toothpaste I don't have any plaque! I will save so much money on teeth cleans being less frequent. It is also helping a calcification spot on my tooth which hasn't grown in size since I have started using it.. will continue to use to see if the spot reduces :)

Purchased in January 2020 at BioMin Online Store for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

The best toothpaste product ever!

I bought 4 tubes a few months ago for my kids.they love it. It is not too minty,and make a lot of bubbles,and help to make your teeth shining,white and healthy

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Great toothpaste yes notice a difference after few weeks I’ve been using BioMin F for 6 months now

I didn’t have No side effects with this item BioMin F it took a few weeks to see the BioMin F works it as a nice fresh taste so rub a bit in after brush keeping your breath fresh

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

I never want to use another toothpaste.

My sensitivity is significantly decreased. I wish I had found this sooner! My mouth feels so clean after use. It took some getting used to the bitter aftertaste but overall flavor isn't bad. Also worth it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $8.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

See ya later Colgate ;)

My teeth genuinely feel like they have an added layer of protection after each brushing session. Wish I discovered BioMin earlier. My whole fam is now onto it. See ya later Colgate ;)

Purchased in February 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Find out how BioMinF compares to other Toothpastes

Has really helped with my sensitivity! Will be buying more ASAP.

No bad side effects. I did notice it took some time to adjust to the flavor and get used to the texture of the toothpaste but besides that nothing bad.

Merri

MerriVictoria

Happy Vegan Option

My dentist recommended I use a non vegan brand to strengthen my teeth. I tracked down this product and so far very happy with the alternative. I also appreciated the handy tips included in my order and the environmental friendly packaging- this was an added bonus.

Purchased in February 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

One product replaces 2+

I stumbled upon BioMin when searching for tooth mousse. I decided to give it a go and it has done a great job at keeping sensitivity at bay. I no longer use Tooth Mousse.

Purchased in June 2019.

pjhutchi

pjhutchiSouth West, WA

Great Product this is the only toothpaste I use

Great product works awesome on sensitive teeth. I have been using this of over two years now and will continue well into the future. I highly recommended this product it beats anything you can buy from a regular pharmacy or supermarket.

Purchased in February 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Great taste and fast acting!

I’ve had Invisalign on my teeth for 2 years which has worn the enamel down and left my teeth dull, yellow and brittle.
I wanted a remineralising toothpaste to strengthen them and found Biomin. I’ve only been using it for 3 weeks and can already see a slight difference in their appearance.
I wish I had known about Biomin before i started my treatment so I could have avoided them getting like this but I’m hoping with continued use they will at least become strong again.
Will definitely be reordering!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $21.45.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Rob P.

Rob P.Melbourne

Does what it says it will do.

I came across BioMin as I was looking for a re-mineralization toothpaste and I have been testing the first tube for about 8 weeks now. I immediately noticed the strengthening of my teeth after the first few brushes. I feel my teeth stronger after each brush.
The sensitivity reduced drastically after using this toothpaste.

Michele Page

Michele PageSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best stain remover

I have been using BioMin for just over a week and have already noticed an improvements in both sensitivity and discolouration. I would highly recommend for anyone with sensitive and stained teeth. Great product!!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Happy Eating

No. I actually cleaned my teeth 3 times a day. It took about 8 days to subside and all good now. Formally I could not chew on my right upper teeth.I would recommend this brand for anyone having similar pain.

Purchased for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Wary Consumer

Wary ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time will tell

I purchased 4 tubes & commenced using Biomin F in late December '19. Earlier last year I had, on the recommendation of my dentist, a limited treatment with Toothmousse. There appeared to be no noticeable improvement in the softening of the dentine in my teeth using that, though it may not have been a long enough course.
I plan a longer treatment with Biomin F. At this stage, all I can honestly say by comparison is that it is quite pleasant to use and a simpler routine to follow (than with Toothmousse). Hence the neutral rating.
I'll give a more useful and honest review after my 6 month dental checkup.

Purchased for $47.80.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Ok, tiny differences

I've used 3 tubes of BioMinF and it did remove some stains, which was good. I have receding gums, and one tooth, in particular, felt loose, but since using this product I don't feel it anymore. It hasn't done anything for my craze lines, transparency, deep stains or white spots which are what I am really hoping to get help with. It is early days so I will persist longer with this.

Purchased in September 2019.

Whitening Improvement No

BioMin is superb (AU seller is wonderful)

Toothpaste is super! Have used both C and F versions since our water is fluoridated by default. Both C and F work wonders; even my dentist asked what I've been using.

Seller was very helpful and prompt to reply to any questions.

If you want your best, healthiest smile, go with BioMin. My Mum used to work for a demitt and even she switched to BioMin when I gave her a tube...! haha

Purchased in March 2018 at Biomintoothpaste.com.au.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyasked

Can it help with craze lines?

Hi,
We do not have clinical evidence for use with 'craze' lines. There are a few reviews that sound similar but not certain as they did not use the term "craze" or "crazy" lines. BioMin F does deposit fluorapate onto the tooth and theoretically may assist, just not certain. Sorry we can't give you a definitive answer.

Emma M.

Emma M.asked

Does Biomin f whiten teeth

Hi Emma,

BioMin does have a whitening effect. If you read the reviews you will see that many many people report to this.

- Many whitening toothpastes / sodium bicarbonate help remove surface stains - BioMin does this as well, but unlike bicarbonate which can damage enamel BioMin helps repair the enamel.
- BioMin remineralises teeth, reflecting more blue light and making teeth look whiter.
- BioMin makes teeth look glosier and shinier.
- BioMin creates a protective coating, keeping teeth whiter longer.

It is not an instant effect like whitening treatments using high levels of peroxide / carbamide, it is more a gradual improvement as BioMin works to remineralise (repair the enamel). Please note deep staining may need a visit to the dentist and a high percentage peroxide / carbamide treatment to help bring back the white. BioMin then can be used to help it last longer.

To get the best results please follow the instructions.

Hope this helps if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate

Regards
Les

Josie
Josie

Hi Emma
Yes my teeth are definitely whiter. It does take a little time, one month of use and I've had such an improvement in my teeth, it really is a great product.
This is the only toothpaste I'll be using from now on.
Many thanks
Jo

Jo H.

Jo H.asked

My son has white spots on his four front top teeth due to illness/antibiotics as a baby. Can BioMin help to reduce the visibility of these spots?

Les S.BioMin

Sorry we are not dentists: I need to refer you to a dentist to answer this question. BioMin F is a remineralising agent it helps replace minerals (remineralise) that are from the tooth's enamel.

The white spots your son has may have various underlying causes that a dentist can answer and advise on and help determine if BioMin F would be suitable. On our website BioMinToothpaste.com.au you can use the contact us page (scroll to bottom) and give us a call or ask your dentist to give us a call and we can help explain more about the product.

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives