BioMinF

BioMinF

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kitty Kat

Kitty KatPerth, WA

Visible Results!

I started using Biomin F as I saw signs of enamel loss in my teeth due to acidity. After using Biomin for a month, my teeth look whiter and feel stronger and less sensitive. Definitely going to order more!

Purchased in September 2019 for $11.95.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

SmilerGuy

SmilerGuySydney Surrounds, NSW

Biomin F is fantastic, has changed my smile, and now I cant stop smiling!

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Excellent Toothpaste

After using this toothpaste for a few months the difference in my teeth is noticeable. Fine lines are disappearing and my teeth are not as transparent and they are whiter!

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Gabriella A.

Gabriella A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing

This works amazing and so quickly.
My teeth had some stains and the main bothersome ones were gone within a week and I noticed the teeth sensitivity greatly reduce.
i flossed with the biomin to get it between the teeth and that took it to the next level.

i definitely notice a difference between leaving it on my teeth or not leaving it on.
Leave it on - thats the part that works wonders!!

Purchased at eBay for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jok

JokSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent toothpaste

This is a fantastic product. I used the Biomin F - for about 6 months and am going to order another batch to keep my teeth strong, healthy and white. Absolutely love this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

PREMIUM toothpaste at an affordable cost. Worth every penny

For what it's worth, I wasn't expecting much from Biomin F when opening the product. I thought all the hype about the product was wrong. I figured this would be like the 8 other toothpaste products I've tried that have failed to treat my sensitive teeth. But to my suprise, this one does. It also seems to be making the white spots on my teeth fade away, which I didn't realize can also happen until I looked it up. Overall great product, will be recomending it to all my family and friends.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Helen

HelenQueensland

Seems Great Thus Far

I have only used for a few weeks, but seems great - no remineralisation yet, but early days. I didn't have sensitivity, so can't comment on that. Teeth feel nice & clean. No side effects to report.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Whitening Improvement No

Jennifer H

Jennifer HSouth East Queensland, QLD

My daughters front teeth always had brown stains. We have noticed a big improvement.

We have not experienced any side effects from using this product and have used it for several month now. We did notice the brown stains coming back once we ran out and switched back to everyday supermarket toothpaste while waiting for our next shipment to arrive.

Purchased in May 2019 for $11.95.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful toothpaste!

I’d highly recommend trying BioMin F. I’ve tried many toothpastes as my teeth became more and more sensitive, those that helped also made all the skin peel off my mouth, so do normal toothpastes. I took a leap and so far, two tubes later, my teeth seem to be getting less sensitive and they feel great, no skin peeling and some stains are slowly disappearing. Thank you for a product that actually works.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Sara

SaraSydney

Love this amazing toothpaste !

I LOVE this toothpaste!!! I started noticing results after approx 1 week, its truly a really great product. Tastes amazing, love the fresh minty taste and clean mouth-feel. Already i can feel the little hole filling in o my bottom front tooth! I wish this was available in more places, its hard to find, so stick to ebay or the biomin website for ease of ordering.

Great product! Fast shipping.

Started using this recently. Product came quickly, and tastes great. I've had less sensitivity since starting to use it. Will wait to see what my dentist thinks over the next 6-12mths!

Purchased in July 2019 at biomin for $11.95.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Emma

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Remineralisation in a tube. Amazing product

I’ve been a dentist for 20 years and I’m happy to say I’ve found a product that my whole family is benefiting from using. With its ease of use, pleasant taste and incredible remineralisation ability it’s been nothing but positive.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $11.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Les S.BioMin

Thanks Dr Emma, Great to hear it's working.

Grizzly

GrizzlyMelbourne

It works!

I bought this for my wife who had two sensitive molars. She had tried other brands (Colgate Sensitive & Sensodyne) , each for a month but no results. Within 1 week (following all instructions) there was a slight improvement and now 4 weeks in the sensitivity is at a very low level. There are no side effects other than cleaner feeling teeth and, having read all the information provided by BioMin, better knowledge on how to care for teeth. She's very happy with this product and will be staying with BioMinF. Purchased directly from BioMin and very happy with delivery time.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Natalie T.

Natalie T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Two thumbs up!

This toothpaste is absolutely wonderful and I am thankful every day that I discovered it!! Since I am on tank water, the BioMin Fluoride toothpaste has been great for my teeth health, my dentist is very pleased, plus my teeth look whiter and healthier every day!

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes

Rohit R

Rohit RSydney, NSW

Awesome toothpaste !

Bought it for our kids and are happy to see the results, been using it for 8 months now and keep coming back for more. We were purchasing it from the pharmacy stores in Sydney before we found out the online ordering system is great and very convenient.

Purchased in September 2019 at https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au/.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Fan

FanEpping

Best toothpaste

I have been using Biomin for more than 2 years, keep coming back for this brand. I can feel the difference just after one use. I bought it for my child, but everyone is using it now.

Purchased in January 2017.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

I am converted

My molars have been sensitive for a while now and my lower front teeth just recently started to feel sensitive as well. After using BiominF for a week, my front teeth are no longer sensitive. I continue to use the toothpaste not expecting anything. It's been 2 months now and I just realized that my molars are not sensitive either. I definitely will continue to use this toothpaste as I never want to go back to feeling what my teeth use to feel before. Very happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Couldn't be happier.

It takes a bit to get used to not rinsing after brushing, but the results speak for themselves. This stuff actually works. It actually improves the mineralization in your teeth. Color, smoothness, sensitivity, all improved. Wish I had bought it sooner.

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jane8

Jane8Victoria

Results after 1 week!

Started noticing results after 1 week, really great product. Having had braces, my 2 top front teeth had cracked enamel, after 1 week I have noticed the cracks starting to close up. Wow!

Purchased in July 2019 at LAZARK Medical for $20.76.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Very effective toothpaste

This toothpaste is really good. I can feel my teeth sensitivity has reduced and they have become whiter and shinier. this was my first time and hope to get more results with continuous usage.

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jo H.

Jo H.asked

My son has white spots on his four front top teeth due to illness/antibiotics as a baby. Can BioMin help to reduce the visibility of these spots?

Les S.BioMin

Sorry we are not dentists: I need to refer you to a dentist to answer this question. BioMin F is a remineralising agent it helps replace minerals (remineralise) that are from the tooth's enamel.

The white spots your son has may have various underlying causes that a dentist can answer and advise on and help determine if BioMin F would be suitable. On our website BioMinToothpaste.com.au you can use the contact us page (scroll to bottom) and give us a call or ask your dentist to give us a call and we can help explain more about the product.

Dander M.

Dander M.asked

Can i still use this toothpaste if i apply gc tooth mousse plus daily?

Ehsan
Ehsan

Sorry cannot advice you on this. You are better of asking a dentist if you can use these two products.

Les S.BioMin

Both BioMin F and GC Tooth Mousse provide calcium and phosphate to help remineralisation. BioMin has the benefit of also having a slow release fluoride which helps drive the remineralisation process. BioMin is an alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, ie you could use it instead of GC Tooth Mousse. If your dentist would like you to use both that would be ok.

Anneasked

Where can I buy BioMin toothpaste in Australia please? I'm on the northern beaches in Sydney.

Hi Anne, BioMin F is available from :

Brookvale: Medical centre pharmacy (BioMin F) (please call ahead they hold lower stocks)
10 Dale St Brookvale NSW 2100 (02) 9905 0964

Dee Why: Priceline (BioMin F)
Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, 5-6/834 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099 (02) 99813555

Otherwise online from BioMinToothpaste.com.au

Thanks vey much!

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

CategoryToothpastes