BioMinF

BioMinF

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I am converted

My molars have been sensitive for a while now and my lower front teeth just recently started to feel sensitive as well. After using BiominF for a week, my front teeth are no longer sensitive. I continue to use the toothpaste not expecting anything. It's been 2 months now and I just realized that my molars are not sensitive either. I definitely will continue to use this toothpaste as I never want to go back to feeling what my teeth use to feel before. Very happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Couldn't be happier.

It takes a bit to get used to not rinsing after brushing, but the results speak for themselves. This stuff actually works. It actually improves the mineralization in your teeth. Color, smoothness, sensitivity, all improved. Wish I had bought it sooner.

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Results after 1 week!

Started noticing results after 1 week, really great product. Having had braces, my 2 top front teeth had cracked enamel, after 1 week I have noticed the cracks starting to close up. Wow!

Purchased in July 2019 at LAZARK Medical for $20.76.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Very effective toothpaste

This toothpaste is really good. I can feel my teeth sensitivity has reduced and they have become whiter and shinier. this was my first time and hope to get more results with continuous usage.

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Best toothpaste

I have very sensitive teeth - this toothpaste helps so much. I recommend it highly, love the mild minty taste - definitely will stick to it. Well worth the little bit extra cost for such a great product

Purchased in July 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Great toothpaste!

This is the best toothpaste I’ve found! I wish it was sold in the US. My mouth always feels like I just came from the dentist, and my teeth just look better. Before I started using it I had a few teeth that were hurting and now there is no pain.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Great results

Teeth already feel stronger and whiter and I've been using the product for about 6 weeks. It's worth noting that I've been following the instructions provided closely by the brand too.

Purchased in May 2019 for $13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

I can never go back to normal toothpaste!

Using BioMinF my teeth feel cleaner, look whiter and are less sensitive. Great product! I experienced no side effects. Some toothpastes make my mouth and lips tingle, but this one doesn't.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Great toothpaste for sensitive tooth

Really pleased with this product. Previously I tried "Sensodyne Sensitive Teeth Pain Repair & Protect " and it did not work that well. After using Biomin F for 1 week, my tooth sensitivity was greatly reduced. After months of usage, my sensitivity is completely gone.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Im a convert

I’m really pleased with this product. It’s had a much greater impact on reducing my sensitivity than other brands available in Australia (Sensodyne and Colgate) . I’m making a permanent switch. Thanks BioMin!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

The only toothpaste for me

Fantastic product and just perfect for teeth. The only toothpaste to solve my sensitivity in the past, and the benefits of this product for your oral health are not something you find at supermarkets or dental stores. Clean teeth, nice gums and fresh breath. All the while I am strengthening my teeth and making my mouth healthier!! So thankful. Great customer service, fast contact via email, but delivery could be faster and wish there was more than one day for export pickup for shipment to New Zealand. Otherwise shipment showed up safe and sound and happy!

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Awesome Toothpaste

Really happy with this toothpaste. My teeth feel definitely cleaner and smoother compared to any other toothpaste I used in the past. It really cuts down on sensitivity and I like the extra protection BioMinF gives my teeth. A great product I can highly recommend.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

A+ toothpaste

I have been using biomin F and it’s a great product, always provides a smooth and clean feel compared to other toothpastes and you don’t need much of it at all.

Purchased in February 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Fantastic Toothpaste!

Honestly our teeth feel a lot more smooth and gone is that fuzzy feel. Just like after you’ve had your teeth polished and cleaned after the dentist. Highly recommended and will definitely continue to use!

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Hopeful

My teeth are feeling stronger (I have severe enamel loss and breaking at tips of bottom front teeth). Brown patches appear to be shrinking (only on first tube so this is after only a couple of weeks). Side effect is I lathered it on like a paste and left it on and my gums didn’t like it - caused them to retract. I realise that it contains an irritant so know I’m mixing it half and half with another enamel product (the one with the milk casein,CCP I think it’s called, from Melbourne) and once I’ve put it over my teeth (about a minute) I then rinse it off with water. I think the effect is still improving and my gums are happy now - I also swapped to an even more gentle toothbrush - the electric one but using it manually. So fingers crossed - I’m also going to try the BioMin C cause another reviewer thought it worked even better

Whitening Improvement Yes
Hi Joy, the recommended usage is to use a 'pea' sized amount, brush for 2 mins, swirl and spit out the BioMin. BioMin places a coating on the tooth's surface which delivers the essential minerals required for remineralisation (enamel repair). Please try this method to see and see if there are any reactions to the ingredients. If you rinse then you will wash away some of the product. (The Australian Dental Association also recommends not to rinse) I hope the BioMin does work well for you. If you have any questions please email us at BioMinToothpaste@LAZARK.com.au

Low and slow release fluoride

This toothpaste offers a more preferred fluoride option for us as we are not quite sold on fluoride. It has low amounts of fluoride, offers slow release of the fluoride and has been the toothpaste for our family for a couple of years now. We definitely are seeing less cavities compared to past use of other major toothpastes.

Purchased in June 2019 for $11.00.

Taste
Thanks Lisa for your review, we are really glad you are seeing less cavities. BioMin's unique fluoride delivery mechanism allows it to use fluoride much more efficiently than the major brands.

Exploring Biomin further.

I've been using BioMin C for about 5 weeks now. The results are quite impressive...see the review on that particular product.
I've been sharing it amongst my friends and family aswell and they are amazed by it too.
I ordered and have received my first batch of BioMin F. I thought I give it a try. It's early to form an opinion on the difference between the 2 but I can tell it's even stronger in texture and it foams less. I'm hopeful that it will continue to provide the positive results  I've experienced with BioMin C. Definitely a fan and definitely a thump up. Highly recommended product.
Szilard Balogh.

Purchased in June 2019 at Online for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Sensitivity reducing! Exceeded my expectations! I wish I knew it before.

I’m happy with the results I’m getting so far. I had a very sensitive tooth due a cavity problem, nothing could touch it, but since I started using BioMin two weeks ago or so, I’ve felt at least 50% improvement and now I can chew with that side of my mouth again! I’m confident that it will keep improving and keep me away from the painful and expensive dentist visits. It’s worth a try definitely.

Purchased in May 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Wish I had have come across Biomin F 18 months ago!

Within the first 2 weeks of using Biomin F, my young daughter's sensitivity of her hypomineralised teeth has dramatically reduced.
The spearmint flavour is mild enough for young children and the instructions for use are easy to follow.
The order arrived quickly and we're very happy with the product.

Purchased in April 2019 at LAZARK Medical for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Best toothpaste and dentist impressed!

This toothpaste has proven to be effective with my dentist commenting that the areas I previously had to worry about not being such a concern anymore - all since changing to Biomin F. It is mild in taste so it is fine not to wash out. Love that it works long after you brush. Highly recommend!!!

Purchased in January 2018.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes
Hi Chloe, awesome news - glad we could help your teeth

Can i still use this toothpaste if i apply gc tooth mousse plus daily?
Sorry cannot advice you on this. You are better of asking a dentist if you can use these two products.Both BioMin F and GC Tooth Mousse provide calcium and phosphate to help remineralisation. BioMin has the benefit of also having a slow release fluoride which helps drive the remineralisation process. BioMin is an alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, ie you could use it instead of GC Tooth Mousse. If your dentist would like you to use both that would be ok.

Where can I buy BioMin toothpaste in Australia please? I'm on the northern beaches in Sydney.
Hi Anne, BioMin F is available from : Brookvale: Medical centre pharmacy (BioMin F) (please call ahead they hold lower stocks) 10 Dale St Brookvale NSW 2100 (02) 9905 0964 Dee Why: Priceline (BioMin F) Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, 5-6/834 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why NSW 2099 (02) 99813555 Otherwise online from BioMinToothpaste.com.auThanks vey much!

Where can l buy viomin f in London?Any pharmacy or supermarket ?
HI Terry, I'm in Australia, to the best of my knowledge, you can purchase Biomin F from: https://biomin.co.uk/ in the UK. The Biomin F website also provides links to where you can purchase the toothpaste: https://www.biomin.co.uk/where-buyHi Terry, In the UK if you call Serve-ice on 01483. 751789 their customer support line will be able to advise of a local pharmacy who can supply you. Regards Les

• GTIN13: 0701197953109