BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (135) · No (19)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (105) · No (46)
  • Taste

Great product

This is a great product. It helps with sensitivity and my teeth are looking whiter. Usually my dentist would polish off the stains as Insm a Coogee drinker but since I used this toothpaste my teeth is not only whiter but looks less translucent and stronger. My gums are healthier too!

Purchased for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Excellent Product and Customer Service!!!

I love the product and I am able to get it for the best price here. https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au/wholesale/. The staff is very knowledgeable and answered questions in a timely manner. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2020.

Anonymous

Anonymous Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Makes teeth feel so strong.

My teeth were brittle and becoming nearly translucent at the front, after a week of this paste they have filled in (in terms of colour, they are a solid white again) and some of the small cracks and abrasions are now filled in as well. I love it, this product truly does do what it says it will.

Purchased in December 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dentist stopped harassing me

Great product, my dentist kept strongly suggesting a flouride toothpaste and a tooth mouse that I couldn't afford, BioMinF replaced both the options far cheaper and is doing the same

Purchased in February 2021 for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well!

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well! Leaves our teeth feeling strong and fresh! We don’t have fluoride in our water so this toothpaste is perfect for us!

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Real results, highly recommend

My tooth sensitivity has greatly diminished after using this toothpaste. Wish I’d discovered it sooner. I find the taste much better than normal toothpastes as well, really recommend this toothpaste

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Everyday Toothpaste: the Aussie Apagard

Purchased in April 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Jay

Thank you for that correction. I will say instead then, that it's more easily sourced in Australia

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

Fabulous product

I have only used one tube so far, too soon to see if its remineralised my teeth. My tooth surface is smother and I feel positive about future improvement. I have had no adverse side effects. The taste is nice.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Helps with sensitivity

We are on our 4th tube now, and will be getting more. The biggest plus is that it has helped with my wife's sensitive teeth, more so than any other toothpaste in the past.

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

I'm on my third tube of this toothpaste. It's too soon to tell if it's remineralising the areas I'm concerned about. My teeth definitely feel smoother and appear shinier as if they are coated. A little goes a long way. The taste is pleasant, not as strong as generic toothpaste. I'm going to stick with it and see how it goes. Glad that this brand doesn't include casein and is cruelty free.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste

Great toothpaste to strengthen teeth

I bought this product looking for an alternative to tooth mousse given to me by my dentist. This is my first time using Biomin, I have been brushing twice a day for around 3 months and have felt an improvement in my tooth sensitivity. No dramatic visible changes in appearance.

Purchased in September 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

so far.. I love it!

i have been using this product for about 9 months now and and have noticed that my teeth is no longer transparent and dull looking. i strongly believe with continued use, my teeth will eventually become stronger and remineralized. I also did have slight sensitivity before use but it is now gone!

Purchased in March 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic toothpaste

I do not have teeth sensitivity but have always had decay problems since childhood. After 4 root canals in 6 years I needed to strengthen my teeth. I have been using the toothpaste for 4 months and my teeth are stronger and the enamel has significantly improved.

Purchased in October 2020 for $12.50.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Excellent product!

Initially, this product is for my son while he has been in orthodontic treatment as a recommendation. Then I tried a few times and found that my teeth sensitivity reduced and start to be shine, smooth and whitening. Since then, we have been using this product happily.

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Holy grail toothpaste!

A friend told me about this toothpaste after hearing me complain of pain every time I ate sweets or chocolate! I had tried numerous other toothpastes targeted for sensitivity and none seemed to work. After ordering and trialling for about 4 weeks I noticed a considerable reduction in my sensitivity and am so relieved to finally have a solution to my annoying problem. Now I can eat as many sweets as I want :)

Purchased in November 2020 at Drugscreen for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Does what it says

I bought a tube of biomin F to test it out (the tube lasted for about 1.5 months) and have found my teeth to be less sensitive and stronger already. The main reason I bought it was to help re mineralise my teeth and in the 1.5 months I've noticed more opacity. Will definitely keep using biomin and see how it goes!

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

The toothpaste more dentists use

I am a dentist so I can't show you my face. But the fact I am writing this review may prompt you to ask, "what sort of toothpaste dentists use?" Okay, I'll show you. BioMinF. Preferred and used by three times as many dentists as any other brand of toothpaste. BioMinF. The toothpaste more dentists use.

Purchased in June 2019 for $11.95.

Highly recommend!!

This toothpaste is all you need to get perfect teeth, teeth sensitivity massively reduced after using it ,just follow all the instructions given on how to use it love it!!

Purchased in September 2020 for $64.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Quality vegan toothpaste

It tastes good and seems to work, but I haven't been using it for very long. It arrived quickly in the post.
It's not complex to use, given the extra complexity to how it is meant to work :)

Purchased in December 2020 at BioMin Toothpaste website for $12.50.

Helps with tooth sensitivity

I have used this toothpaste for about 6 weeks. It has made my teeth less sensitive. Before, when I would eat lemon, my teeth would hurt for days, especially after brushing. Since using, they either don’t hurt or it’s mild and only after the first brushing following eating lemon. This has been great!
I bought the toothpaste initially as I have enamel loss. According to the instructions, it takes a few months for the toothpaste to work on this so this is why I have given a 4 instead of a 5 because I have not seen this effect so far with the length of time I have been using it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109