BioMinF

BioMinF

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (97) · No (15)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (76) · No (37)
  • Taste

Elisa

ElisaSydney, NSW

Fantastic product

This toothpaste made such a difference to my sensitive teeth.
I purchased BiominF after my filling replacement with left me with super sensitive tooth and pain. This product not only help me to overcome the sensitivity of my tooth but also help me not to be in pain.
Highly recommend it and it’s worth every penny.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is amazing product. Loved to try it.

It's an amazing product used. It has no side effects and worked really good. You started to see difference very soon. My all family loves it. Such a good product

Purchased in April 2020.

Cassandra K.

Cassandra K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth every penny!

I first ordered Biomin F because my front teeth we’re starting to look transparent towards the bottom. I also read it can help reduce white spots on teeth. Well it definitely didn’t disappoint! After using Biomin F I’ve noticed my teeth are not only whiter, no longer transparent or sensitive. Spots have also reduced significantly. Not only a fantastic product but a wonderful customer support team, shout out to Les for all your help.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

BioMin F Toothpaste

Definitely reduces the pain and sensitivity of my teeth. I have been using for a month now and have noticed a considerable difference. I will continue to buy this toothpaste

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Sonya A.

Sonya A.Southern and Hills, SA

Nice tasting

Toothpaste tastes good, only been using for short time so hard to know how well it’s working. My son love the kids strawberry one too.
Kids tube is a little small for the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at eBay for A$13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Happy Mummy

Happy MummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just as good as Tooth mousse

Keeps teeth pain free. Just as good as Tooth mousse and makes them a bit whiter too. I brush with it and then rub it all over my teeth and gums at night.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

BioMin F toothpaste

Great toothpaste , I had really sensitive teeth and this as seriously helped .. I can now eat ice-cream and drink cold drinks . Plus my teeth are getting all the calcium they need . Would highly recommend .. my dentist recommended this for me

Purchased in August 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Matthew L.

Matthew L.

Works

I can bite into ice cream and drink ice cold water without any pain. Taste is good. Doesn't contain triclosan unlike a bunch of Colgate products. Overall I feel like I have a healthier mouth. Don't get bad breath and seems to last longer than Colgate Total toothpastes which sell on their ability to have long lasting protection. No fancy marketing nonsense like you get in the grocery isle with 100 different toothpaste options that all do the same, overlapping or different things.

It's expensive though. I wouldn't mind a bigger discount for buying more.

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Excellent toothpaste

Since using this toothpaste, I've noticed that my teeth are less transparent and also whiter. It has a great taste as well. I would definitely recommend this product and am about to reorder.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Zoe

ZoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant toothpaste!

Both my 10 year old daughter and myself have been so impressed by how much whiter our teeth feel, and I love the feeling that I’m not just cleaning my teeth, but also giving them the minerals they need to look white and healthy. I’m hooked!

Purchased in June 2020 at BioMin Toothpaste for A$12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Great product! Helps with sensitive teeth.

This toothpaste really helped with my sensitive teeth as my enamel has been worn away due to grinding. Sensitivity immediately improved after using this toothpaste! I would definitely recommend this product!

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Fantastic product for sensitivity and helping enamel

I started using biomin as I noticed the enamel was eroding on my front tooth as it was darker at the ends and was also experiencing sensitivity. I have definitely felt an improvement with my sensitivity issues and I am also starting to notice the dark patch lighting on my front tooth. I am really happy with this result!
It also tastes great, which is important as you don’t swish water in your mouth after brushing and am left feeling fresh for a long time, I will continue purchasing BioMin!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Great product!

Glad to finally find a much cheaper alternative to Tooth Mouse... that still works! Noticeable difference, especially when used with other remineralising toothpastes! Happy to keep buying as long as I can!

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Edward B.

Edward B.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally technology has caught up

After trying other very expensive prescription options for my white spot demineralisation I have finally found a product that is effective, convenient and affordable. I have previously used varnishes and treatment trays both at home and in the dentist's office and this is my choice for results and convenience 10 out of 10 times.

Purchased in August 2019 at Biomintoothpaste.com.au for A$12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

JDK

JDKIllawarra, NSW

Great alternative to Apagard

This has been a great cheaper alternative to Apagard.

I have sensitive teeth and this offers sensitivity relief like Apagard but I bought it primarily for the remineralisation.

This is obviously hard to verify but I trust it as much as I would trust Apagard so there is no loss.

Purchased for A$50.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Lilly

Lilly

Good toothpaste

Definitely strengthens teeth and whitens to an extent. I have recommended to other family members who have all liked it. It works better on different teeth types- I have fluorosis/ white spots and I have noticed it whitening these spots more then my teeth. But I definitely will be buying again.

Marcello S.

Marcello S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great toothpaste

A great toothpaste for daily care of my teeth, as suggested by my dentist! We use it everyday, twice a day for a 2 minute brushing session. The flavor is good too!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$7.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Biomin apparently changes the quality of your mouth IMMEDIATELY. I agree completely.

Biomin leaves me with a fresh long lasting palate and as a diabetic it has provided me with relief from the acids/ketones that accumulate in your mouth. No side effects whatsoever.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Overpriced toothpaste with doubtful efficiency

Much hyped expensive toothpaste. May be suitable for young healthy teeth, but after two tube usage, no demonstrative enamel strength improvement , whitening and or decreased sensitivity on my old fragile teeth and gums.
Very doubtful on positive efficiency claims made by commercially invested groups.

Purchased for A$42.00.

Miguel

MiguelSydney, NSW

Sensitivity is gone!

The product is great, the sensitivity is gone and I am experiencing a new level of cleanliness. My teeth stay cleaner for longer and at the end of the day I am still feeling they are clean.

During the first weeks I was missing the taste of intense mint of my previous tooth paste, but now I appreciate a better more gentle sense of freshness. Even after I abuse sugar snacks during the day.

I finished my first tube and before it was finished I ordered a pack of 4

Purchased in April 2020 for A$14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Nerida

Hi Jane / Nerida,

[Please note I am not a dentist - this is a general comment]

We do have customers who are living with Sjogren's disease and they have had some fantastic results when using BioMin F. Please note that BioMin is not a lubricant and it does contain SLS. Some in the community do not use BioMin because of this but as I said many others found when combining with a lubricant they were getting some very good results. BioMin F delivers 2 benefits - 1. is the unique fluoride delivery mechanism - makes the fluoride available for longer (Fluoride is the key component is helping to fight decay), also BioMin does help to reduce acidity in the mouth which causes decay.

I know that many of the community do use various solutions to help with Sjogrens, I assume you are aware of the various support groups.

I hoped this helped. If you contact me via our website I am happy to discuss in additional detail BioMinToothpaste.com.au

Regards

Les

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives