BioMinF

BioMinF

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BioMin

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (155) · No (22)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (125) · No (51)
  • Taste

Jake L.
Jake L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I’m liking it.

I have had stained teeth for some while and I bought both the fluoride and non fluoride toothpaste and notice them being much more white,I love both and my teeth do to. I also found less sensitivity.

Purchased in April 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Anon
AnonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Gentle

Price is very good for the quality you get. Very gentle on teeth and I can definitely notice a difference when drinking cold drinks or eating cold food like ice cream

SPH7000
SPH7000South East Queensland, QLD

My only toothpaste FOREVER

I always had pretty good teeth , naturally white and good enamel, but at 55 and a lot of black coffee in the morning and wine at night took its toll, I think particularly the wines acidity.
My teeth felt rough and stained easily.
I wanted to remineralise my teeth and try and repair my enamel.
I started using another brand,but it was a small tube and too expensive so I gave BioMin a try and half way through the first tube I noticed a difference, smoother to run my tongue over and my girlfriend asked if I had bleached my teeth ( I had not )
I would highly recommend giving BioMin a try - definitely works for me

Purchased in February 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

pac52
pac52South West, WA

After initial try seems very good

I had been a long standing user of another brand of specialist toothpaste, and when they got to the stage of pricing themselves out of the Australian market I looked around for a replacement. I have only used one tube so far - it was my trial - but I quite like it, as does my wife who has a sensitivity issue with one of her teeth. So, so far, so good.

Purchased in May 2021 for $12.50.

Great tasting toothpaste!

Great tasting toothpaste that you don't need much of to get a good clean. After a few weeks i could definitely notice a difference in sensitivity to hot and cold. Highly recommend this terrific product!

Purchased in March 2021 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Best toothpaste the family have used

This toothpaste has really changed our family's oral health. Since using it we've noticed cleaner and whiter teeth. Tooth sensitivity has been far better, too. My only comment is that it isn't as minty as others, meaning it may not leave you as fresh breath.

Purchased in July 2021 for $11.00.

Taste
Whitening Improvement Yes

Jesse
JesseRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Toothpaste so far!

Yes! My two front teeth were going see through. I started using the Biomin F toothpaste and within two weeks my teeth were noticeable whiter and seemed the see through spots had been filled in. Great toothpaste. I recommend!

Great result

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feel clean and fresh.

It was recommended by a group of friends during a social gathering couple of month ago. After I bought the BioMinF from the website, I have been using it since then, feel clean and fresh.

Tastes great!

Was hunting for a hydroxyapatite toothpaste with fluoride and came across BioMinF. Better than any other toothpaste I have used before and it’s great to see science and innovation in the product design. Will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in February 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Duffy
DuffySydney, NSW

Best Toothpaste I have used

Excellent toothpaste. Have really noticed a positive change in my teeth. Love that the taste is not to strong. Great support and directions for brushing teeth, turns out I have been doing it wrong all this time. Will continue to use.

Purchased in March 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Woty
WotySouth East Queensland, QLD

the top tooth paste

after being recommended by a a friend ,biomin is now the only toothpaste i use it really does what it says on the tin,top stuff ,haven't visited dentist in years

Purchased in July 2020 for $42.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement No

Absolutely the best toothpaste on the market!

Absolutely the best toothpaste on the market! So glad we found it. Wouldn’t consider using anything else in the future. Will definitely be importing more to New Zealand when required. 10/10

Purchased in April 2021 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

Restore and whitens your teeth!

My teeth were starting to get brittle and crack. I needed something to restore my teeth before they got worse. My teeth are stronger than ever, and no side effects!

Purchased in May 2021.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes

Jo H.
Jo H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My teeth saver

I noticed that my teeth were becoming sensitive after applying a teeth whitening kit and using teeth whitening toothpastes so I just loved that this amazing toothpaste not only helped with sensitivity but also re-enamel.
As a child I had braces and this definitely weakened my enamel on my teeth especially those at front so this not only tastes minty fresh but is building the minerals my teeth need to stay strong
Thank you so much for such a wonderful product - give it a go you’ll love it XxJo

Read more reviews - page 2

Bee
Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me
a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane
Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109