Steradent Denture Paste

Steradent Denture Paste

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bella

BellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

It actually works..I'm thrilled to bits

I've tried so many different fixatives for upper denture, and they haven't done anything, except cause discomfort and movement. Steradent gave my mouth a complete surprise, its gentle, it seals and it cushions the gums and hasn't dissolved after a cuppa. Thank you for such a great product.I'm impressed big time!

Rubbish

Tried it for the first time today, Lasted all of 3 hours, had no chance of holding during a meal, Followed the instructions completely, I was really hoping that this stuff was the answer, but compared to Polydent it has no chance.

Rubbish product

This product does not work,v embarassing..Its not an adhesive,not sure what it is but it does not hold the denture in place and it ends up bouncing around in your mouth,Ive tried other products that leave it for dead,will never buy it again

Waste of money

I find that the steradent adhesive paste for dentures is a waste only lasts approximately an hour do wish there was something that worked, so please try and make something that will work , sick of having sore mouth

Very bad as an adhesive.

I had been using Polident adhesive but noticed that Steradent adhesive was over half the price. It's much easier to use, but after a coffee or a meal, the adhesive is gone and I have to rinse my mouth out, clean the denture, and re-apply the adhesive. Surely there must be an adhesive that ACTUALLY works.

Shocking waste of money

Waste of money only last for 1 hour than drains in mouth makes it all sticky it's rubbish you need something better.

Useless

Steradent Ultra 3 is totally useless, advertised to hold all day, but doesn't, sometimes have to redo it 3 times throughout day... as opposed to the Polident range....

Good match to Polident

suzanne kees

suzanne keesbeaudesert

Steradent ultra3

I find it disgusting, it doesnt hold your denture in place for longer than a meal, it leaves a thick film of rubbish all around your mouth, i was with polident then found this so thought i would give it a try, as only good thing was, it was cheaper, but definately would not buy this product again.
the price
there was nothing right with it, after taste, thick film in mouth, doesnt hold

fantastic

This is my life saver EVERY day just can't live without it, I feel so safe using this knowing my plate will be safe and wont fall out and I can eat just about anything now. maybe this product could be made in a smaller tube to fit into handbags, instead of a great be tube, that would be fantastic.
it is so reliable, I feel very safe using it, and am not frightened my plate will fall out when I talk.
It is abit expensive,compared to other brands, my bigest problem is, could it be made in a smaller tube,to fit into handbags when I go away, a big tube takes up a lot of room in my handbag.

Newgirlhere1212asked

Why are all the reviews for Steradent Denture Paste referring to the product as an adhesive when it is only a Toothpaste? It is not an adhesive! I use it for cleaning my denture and I like it! The product I am using is 'Steradent Active Plus, denture paste!

Ellajean46
Ellajean46

Sorry misread this no comment

Newgirlhere1212

Don't bother if you cannot understand plain English!

Rachlee
Rachlee

Not sure what you have been reading but I can see 7 reviews that all refer to steradent adhesive and I'm sure adhesive means exactly that in the English I understand!

Get an answer from our members and Steradent representatives

CategoryToothpastes