2.8

47% · 78 · 53%

Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No
Whitening Improvement Yes · No
Taste
Brand Manager for Steradent? Claim your listing.

Stuart R.
Stuart R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Unhappy

Why can't I buy Streadent denture paste any more. It's out of stock every where I look.
StevieD0909South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Alas, another great product is axed!

This is a great product. Unfortunately, it is no longer available, according to my local pharmacy. I have searched everywhere to no avail and unfortunately, there is no alternaieve

Thanks must go to the wonderful marketing department at Reckitt Benckiser .... NOT! Show details

Adele H.
Adele H.The Mallee, VIC

Not discontinued

Apparently they sometimes have trouble getting the ingredients and it goes off production for a while but not discontinued, this happens frequently so I usually buy a few at a time each time I'm at the supermarket for when this happens.
Mark
MarkMid North Coast, NSW

good product

we have been endeavoring to find steradent toothpaste at Coles, woolies chemists all over the place but can't, can anyone tell me what is going on.
Hooligan
Hooligan5 posts

Perfect for my dentures

Had my teeth out over 50years ago. Have tried various denture cleaners on dentures, obviously have had a few sets in my time. Never seemed to get them properly cleaned or had plaque build up. About 2 months ago I purchased Steradent toothpaste and can unequivocally state my teeth have never felt or looked better after using this.
Thanks Show details
Bella
BellaSydney Surrounds, NSW18 posts

It actually works..I'm thrilled to bits

I've tried so many different fixatives for upper denture, and they haven't done anything, except cause discomfort and movement. Steradent gave my mouth a complete surprise, its gentle, it seals and it cushions the gums and hasn't dissolved after a cuppa. Thank you for such a great product.I'm impressed big time!

Merv
Merv2 posts

Rubbish

Tried it for the first time today, Lasted all of 3 hours, had no chance of holding during a meal, Followed the instructions completely, I was really hoping that this stuff was the answer, but compared to Polydent it has no chance.

Ming
Ming

Rubbish product

This product does not work,v embarassing..Its not an adhesive,not sure what it is but it does not hold the denture in place and it ends up bouncing around in your mouth,Ive tried other products that leave it for dead,will never buy it again

Ellajean46
Ellajean462 posts

Waste of money

I find that the steradent adhesive paste for dentures is a waste only lasts approximately an hour do wish there was something that worked, so please try and make something that will work , sick of having sore mouth

Greg R.
Greg R.

Very bad as an adhesive

I had been using Polident adhesive but noticed that Steradent adhesive was over half the price. It's much easier to use, but after a coffee or a meal, the adhesive is gone and I have to rinse my mouth out, clean the denture, and re-apply the adhesive. Surely there must be an adhesive that ACTUALLY works.

katrina
katrina2 posts

Shocking waste of money

Waste of money only last for 1 hour than drains in mouth makes it all sticky it's rubbish you need something better.

Faye Be
Faye Be

Useless

Steradent Ultra 3 is totally useless, advertised to hold all day, but doesn't, sometimes have to redo it 3 times throughout day... as opposed to the Polident range....

Karen M.
Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

suzanne kees
suzanne keesbeaudesert

Steradent ultra3

I find it disgusting, it doesnt hold your denture in place for longer than a meal, it leaves a thick film of rubbish all around your mouth, i was with polident then found this so thought i would give it a try, as only good thing was, it was cheaper, but definately would not buy this product again.
the price
there was nothing right with it, after taste, thick film in mouth, doesnt hold
Heather Telford
Heather TelfordEUROA

fantastic

This is my life saver EVERY day just can't live without it, I feel so safe using this knowing my plate will be safe and wont fall out and I can eat just about anything now. maybe this product could be made in a smaller tube to fit into handbags, instead of a great be tube, that would be fantastic.
it is so reliable, I feel very safe using it, and am not frightened my plate will fall out when I talk.
It is abit expensive,compared to other brands, my bigest problem is, could it be made in a smaller tube,to fit into handbags when I go away, a big tube takes up a lot of room in my handbag.