Grants of Australia Mild Mint Toothpaste

Grants of Australia Mild Mint Toothpaste

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Grants of Australia Mild Mint Toothpaste? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Taste
Rachel West
Rachel WestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grants Cinnamon Zest Flavour (Orange Tube/Box)

I use the cinnamon zest flavour.. it's superb. I love this product so much and I'm thankful for such a brilliant option to move away from fluoride products. The freshness afterwards is completely long lasting. The changeover from chemical to natural has overwhelmingly exceeded all expectations and hopes. Absolutely love and highly recommend.
No side effects except fresher smelling breath. I have been using for over a month now and just purchased a new tube today. I will never go back to Colgate or Sensodyne or MacLeans. Well done Grants! Australian made too.. it doesn't get better!!!

Purchased in August 2021 at Market Organics Chapel Hill for $3.95.

Shane
ShanePerth

Australian Made and right for me

I'd tried many toothpaste and have gone to grants as its australian made and no flouride.
Found no problems with my teeth or gums so my mouth is quite refresh better than all
the other toothpaste i've used.
I tested this one and very satisfied by the results.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles.

Other Toothpastes

intestinalworm
intestinalwormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian Made - Good Value

Great to see an Australian Made (and Owned) brand on the shelves - only other I know is Cedel. No more Made in Thailand Colgate for me! Good price and pleasant mild mint flavour (Grants original Mild Mint Toothpaste). This is a "natural" vegan toothpaste and contains no fluoride - we also use Cedel (contains fluoride).

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.00.

Ric S.
Ric S.

Simply Pasty

"Simply pasty" all-natural Australian toothpaste. The mint flavour is not overpowering and left me feeling refreshed as a first time user. Unlike other toothpaste, I have used in the past which feel like I have had a chemical cleansing. On the plus side Floride Free!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $3.00.

Toothpastes

Find out how Grants of Australia Mild Mint Toothpaste compares to other Toothpastes

Anonymous762
Anonymous762Victoria

Very good toothpaste.

Good toothpaste. Makes your mouth feel refreshed, strong, and pleasant smelling.

The only down side of this toothpaste is that it is not suitable if you get tooth decay easily, as being a herbal toothpaste, it contains no fluoride to help protect your teeth against tooth decay.

I honestly do not know the affect of this tooth paste on your teeth in the very long term, as I have not been using it for very long.

Grants is an Australian made and Australian owned toothpaste business.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Acker
Acker

Grants mild mint Australian toothpaste

A superior toothpaste, 'mild mint', mild tasting, fresh, Australian made, all ingredients are gentle. Efficient cleaning action without being harsh. Just superb, 5 out of 5 stars, on my third tube, not going to use anything else from now on.