3Colgate Pro Clinical 250R Charcoal

Noise Level

MoistMurrah6
MoistMurrah6

Died out of box

I didn’t get the chance to use it because after about 2 minutes on the charger it turns off and the only way to fix it is to pull it up and put it back down again Show details
Colgate   DM

Hi MoistMurrah6, it sounds as though your rechargeable toothbrush is fully charged and ready to use. If you have any questions, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 802 307.

Sonya
SonyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Although this is a good product for cleaning my teeth I have only had it about 2 months then it randomly started turning on by itself for no apparent reason. Could become dangerous. Pretty disappointed overall as it wasn’t exactly cheap either. Show details
Colgate   DM

Colgate ProClinical electric toothbrushes come with a 2 year warranty against product defects from the date of purchase. Please contact us on 1800 802 307 so one of our consumer care members can assist.

I'd like my money back
I'd like my money back
  Charcoal

Broke two in short order

My partner and I each bought one, and after 6-8 months water got into the switch and they would turn on and off at random. Unfit for purpose. Buy a regular toothbrush instead.
Frances J.
Frances J.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Power keeps cutting out

Was fine first few months however after changing the head the power now cuts out when any pressure is applied to the head when cleaning. Press again and power is back, again and it's gone.
mustangdude