Colgate Pro Clinical 250R

Colgate Pro Clinical 250R

Deep Clean, Charcoal

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emily A.

Emily A.Sydney, NSW

It's okay I guess!

To be honest it doesn't feel like it gets my entire mouth clean. The head is small and I prefer using my normal toothbrush. Although it was a cheap purchase I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Nigel D.

Nigel D.Perth, WA

Leaves me teeth feeling fresh

I previously had a rotating head brush which did a great job. However my partner got me this one for Christmas and it just blew my previous one out of the water.

It has you clean your mouth in quarters and pulses each time it wants you to change quarters, the vibration is powerful but when you are finished just leaves this squeaky clean feeling that I haven't felt in a long time!

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

ablelisax

ablelisaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Great!

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles for $20.00.

jpcntti

jpcnttiVictoria, 3770

It’s a decent product

Purchased in September 2018 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Makeda

MakedaWAHOON

Low price

Compared with other big brands, the battery life of electric toothbrush is regrettable, but its product quality is excellent and its basic functions are solid. With a brush head heavy. Compared with similar toothbrushes, it is not too light or too heavy, feels moderate, comes with battery, convenient charging, inductive charging.

Piper

PiperInvergowrie

Life changing

This has changed my life. No, that is not an exaggeration. I was never the best on oral hygiene. Yeah, I brushed every day, but nothing more than basic.Life changing

Lillypops

LillypopsElizabeth Vale, South Australia

Just like the TV ads this tooth brush has actually improved my teeth

Ever so happy with the Colgate pro electric tooth brush. I feel a much cleaner mouth after each clean and is so simple to use and works very fast! The price is a lot more than any other brand but much worth the cost

Loz

LozSouth Australia

Great!

Great to find a compact unit in black. The colour is important to me as it looks cleaner (white tends to stain from toothpaste and make up) and it matches our modern bathroom. It’s sleek and smooth with no ridges or rubbery parts (my old one had these and it was awful to keep clean). What I like most is the ease of charging. The charger is really small and easy to store. The toothbrush keeps charge for many weeks, even when the charge light flashes it still continues to work. (I don’t actually recall it running out of charge yet). Overall fantastic value for money. Better than some of the dearer ones on the market.

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Its the best!

I love this toothbrush!! It does all the hard work for me! Its the best on the market. I highly recommend you buy it! You won't be disappointed!!!! Its the best toothbrush!!!!

Caitlyn

CaitlynMINIGIN

Impressive little sonic brush

The TripleClean brush heads are really small which is great as you can really get to your very back teeth with ease and I prefer this head to the whitening head it came with as I ordered a pack of heads at same time.

Charge time was quick for initial charge, nice little compact charger too. Overall, for the price this is a great bit of kit and I'll definitely be recommending the brush as I'll only use sonic action as it's by far superior to oscillating!!

noel j

noel jSydney

brilliant smile

seriously, this is the best tooth brush I've used in a long time. it leaves my entire mouth feeling clean and teeth smooth. its so gentle on my gums and cleans between the teeth with ease. so simple to wash the head and store on its charger. highly recommend for the price.

Rev

RevFRANKSTON

One of the better electric toothbrushes

Love the sleek design and cover, I liked the fact it doesn't spin like most electric toothbrushes. I found with the spinning brushes my teeth got very sensitive, this toothbrush is much more gentle on my teeth and gums and still gets them clean

Katherine

Katherine

Extra clean

Super impressed with this toothbrush mouth feels very clean after. The charge on it lasts for quite a while I would say a month or so. I just leave it on overnight. I absolutely love that it has a cover other it makes it easy to pack when going away and protects your toothbrush from airborne poo particles! Gotta love a reduced e.coli count!

Jodie

JodieNSW

Greet toothbrush

Great toothbrush always does the job, efficient, speedy. Easily charged on the charger dock. Sleek design, from memory not too loud either. Great affordable option, use with Colgate toothpaste for best results ;)

Brian

BrianCanberra

Don’t know how it works

Minimum instructions on website and the box, don’t know if I brush up and down like a manual toothbrush or just drag it along like an oral b.

Handle vibrates more than the brush head itself

Maybe

Maybe

R

Fantastic product it has lasted a long time longer I hen I expected and also exceeded my expectations. It’s recharged quickly and long gaps between recharge life best toothbrush ever

Reviewer1952

Reviewer1952South East Queensland, QLD

Nice brush

This seems to clean well, the battery lasts for ages, and it sits well on the charging stand which is better than the Oral B brush I had previously. The brush heads are readily available at Chemist Warehouse. It comes in black and white matching any bathroom. Very quiet in operation, easy to store and clean.

Angga

AnggaSydney

Great first electric toothbrush

I had won this from a Colgate competition and was excited to try it as I had always used a manual ones before. It's light, slim and feels great in the mouth. It doesn't use alot of power and my mouth feels cleaner than when using ordinary toothbrush.

Zoe B

Zoe BAU

Great toothbrush

My teeth feel cleaner since using this toothbrush! I like that it is light & looks modern. It lasts around 2 weeks after each charge which is fantastic as i don't have to use a lot of power to keep it going.

Luke95

Luke95South East Queensland, QLD

Good electric toothbrush

I recently purchased this after using an oral-b electric toothbrush for many years. I prefer the Colgate as it comes in black (meaning it doesn’t get dirty as easily) and the brush speed seems to be more effective. Overall would recommend.