Snugglers Crawler

Snugglers Crawler

Brand Manager for Snugglers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Keirra
Keirra

The best

Absolutely love these nappies they are a great price and with elastic legs and waist they are comfy for bub to wear, I use smugglers day and night and I ha fine we had a problem with them , I have used tgem from size new born up jntill now ( the 11-15 kg)

Never buy this product

I bought crawler nappy from big w last month for $20 sale They have made my baby skin red raw and to the point that skin has come off and is weeping. It's too heavy Would not recommend these to anyone with a baby. Don't ever buy this product anymore

Brooke
Brooke

Fantstic value and quality

Have changed from huggies to smugglers to cut down on my nappy cost and found these fantastic. Have never had any leaks or rashes occur they fit nice and snug with no red marks, only negative is they aren't available in shops thankfully my local supermarket does stock them but other wise I would have to go to big w

Summer Lily
Summer LilySydney, NSW

Totally happy these nappies, value for money and never had an issue

I've tried A LOT of nappies. Huggies, BabyLove, Aldi brand, Dymples from Big W and Coles nappies. Dymples ain't soft enough, neither is aldi but wasn't particularly happy with the awful strong chemical smell when I opened up the pack. Coles nappies are just rubbish. For the price, Huggies is nothing worth it in my opinion, Babylove, is also good but also not the best value for money and that's where I gave Snugglers a go and haven't changed ever since (been several months now). Extremely happy with the quality AND the price! At 23c a nappy (I buy the crawler pack of 46 from Big W), I'm a very happy buyer. She has never leaked in these to be quite honest, and absolutely no rashes when changed regularly.

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As good as huggies and almost half the price.

These nappies are as good as or better than any other brand we've tried. The prices is as cheap as any other cheap brand out there but the quality is exceptional. Very rarely have we ever had a leak and mostly due to human error and the nappies don't tear like some other brands. Snuggles are made in Australia and in my opinion are 100% the best value nappy in Australia.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Moon
MoonNew south wales

Good for couple of hours use

My bubs having slight sensitive skin, hence we only stick to huggies since bubs born. After 3 months, we were thinking to cut down nappy budget by using snugglers as day time nappy in comparison to huggies.
It does not retain liquid as good as huggies but overall still consider good quality. somehow, i finds the design actually very similar to huggies, just not as absorbent as huggeis.
Down side, there are very limited store to buy snugglers, only able to get from big w, discount chemist n babyrus. All are far distance from my place.

A.D
A.DHunter Region, NSW

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN CAUSES SEVERE BURNS!!!

Would never reccomend or use again after using them on my 1 and 2 year old within a day had sever burns to upper legs and crotch area
Also doesnt cover anything doesnt absorb anything !!!!! Would strongly suggest to avoid as my son 2 years old cant even walk properly due to the burns and as a qualified nurse this is disgracful !!!

Red raw bottom

brought a week ago have only used 3 out of the box and now my son has red welting along where the rests around his bottom and legs so not happy and will be calling them when there office opens to put in a complaint never will i used these again

Good nappies

Have started using Snugglers a month ago and they are great.I used Huggies when my daughter was a newborn but they would always leave her with red lines,so I used Babylove Cosifit since 1 month to 10 months old without problems.I saw the Snugglers box at BigW for only $17 and thought I should give it a try.They were really good till now,no leaks,no red marks,good elastic bands,nice prints,overall good value for money.

Wish I could rate 0

This is my first time using them on my 5-month-old. They have made my son's skin red raw and to the point that skin has come off and is weeping. Would not recommend these to anyone with a baby. Not impressed with this brand at all and don't rate them at all.

Evie84
Evie84AU

Excellent!

Onto my 3rd child using Snugglers and I'm extremely happy with them. They fit nicely, are good quality, don't leak, aren't bulky, are unisex and are a good price compared to other brands. Only negative is that I can't buy them everywhere only at Big W and a few select chemists, which can be a hassle if I don't want/need to go to the big shopping centre.

Cookieandmilo
CookieandmiloMelbourne

Great Value

Having tried numerous brands & being unhappy we decided to try Snugglers for our son. They are fantastic! Such good value and no nasty wee smell which all of the other lower cost nappies caused. They are very absorbent & the designs are very cute. We have not had any problems with leakage or nappy rash. Have been using for 3 weeks and will continue to going forward.

Excellent until last pack

After trying them all we settled on snugglers because if their excellent quality, fit, and value for money... until our last box. All our boxes up until this point we're from Singapore. However our latest box was a noticeably worse (smaller) fit even though it was the same size as we normally buy. Looked on the box and instead of being from Singapore it was from Australia. Disappointed the nappies are worse but if they're making them in Australia now I'll keep buying them.

N Hamilton
N HamiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nappies!

Love snugglers nappies! Would be good if the back had a leakage barrier though for when the business other than wees occur and the sides had more barriers so the businesses stay in the nappie and not leak out. Good nappies at a great price! would definately recommend to anyone!
Inexpensive, not too buldgy
Back leakage all the time

dmn
dmnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad but will be sticking to my previous nappy brand

Read more reviews - page 2