Commonwealth Bank Low Rate

Commonwealth Bank Low Rate

Good service, polite call staff

I have been using this card for some time and unlike my other credit card (St george) I am impressed with the service and the staff who have been helpful and polite. I only use this card for travel and the occasional theatre ticket and it works for me. I have to say, respectful service from banks and financial institutions is important and this one fills the bill. I am sure I could get better interest rate but i have a fairly low expenditure so its not a big deal. When my bank messed up my direct debit payment the person who called was very helpful and polite and made sure I did not incur any additional expenses.
I would recommend this card...but I am not a financial guru so that recommendation is purely on service and respect.
Service is polite, respectful and helpful
I could get a lower interest rate

I have been using this card for 3 years now and I havent had any complaints. You can use everywhere too. In fact when I went overseas I used my card to do my shopping and I didnt have any problems. I also used it for those emergency cash advances. The fees are low and wouldnt really harm your pockets. It is also great to use to do your online shopping.I have used it many times to buy things and services online shopping. Actually I have used it for my everyday transaction paying bills grocery shopping etc. A must have credit card for everyday use.
low rate and accepted anywhere
hope they can improve the card itself make it more attractive and be available in different colours.