Community First Credit Union Personal Loan

Community First Credit Union Personal Loan

4.2

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process

Loan Start DateMay 2020
GMa

GMaMelbourne

Exemplary Customer Service

Very easy communication and accessible Australian customer service at later than usual business hours. Also, very happy with smooth transaction and regular updates about the progress of the application. Big 4 could learn a thing or two from Community First Credit Union.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Hi GMa

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciated it very much.

Sharon V.

Sharon V.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Efficient

Simon was fast and efficient with my car loan asking all the right questions he needed to do my app online. However the process took time than I anticipated. As a result, I got what i asks for at a low interest rate. Thanks again Simon!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2019
Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Simon says Thank you. Nice wheels! Totally appreciate your review and feedback. We will continue improving our online loan application process. Enjoy the new car!

Personal Loans

Find out how Community First Credit Union Personal Loan compares to other Personal Loans

Scott M

Scott MSydney, Australia

Fast and friendly

I completed an online request for a car loan to pay out the balloon payment of my notated lease. I was contacted by Community First and the application process was quick and efficient with a low interest rate.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Gday Scott,

Congrats on the new car! And thank your for such a kind review. We totally appreciate it and glad that you are happy with the experience.

del000

del000

Terrible

Not once were we told that we would be charged for the valuation if we didn't want to use them. We still weren't informed when they contacted us about the loan, got a phone call 2 months later, saying that we owed them the money. Be very careful, they seem nice but are nasty and sneeky. The valutors they choose prefer to talk to the husband not the wife I got hung up on when I was explaining that the valutor had called my mobile and I could make the app, so he then rang our home phone where I told him the same thing asked if I could make the app, his response was a grunt.
Not sure didn't choose them
They want to charge us $200 for a valuation.

Rock666

Rock666Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Applied for a personal loan on line, which was approved depending on documentation.
I was then contacted the next day by the loans department to let me know what documents i had to email through.
I emailed the documents that day.
2 days later the loan was funded.
We could not be happier with Community First.
Every time i need to contact them there's always a bright , bubbly & helpful consultant on the other end of the phone.
I think the Banks should get a few lessons off this credit union when it comes to customer service.
Fast , Fuss free loan application with fantastic customer service. Will use again for sure.

Team Customer ExperienceCommunity First

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We are so pleased to know that you are happy with the service and hope to see you again soon!