3.3

57% · 86 · 43%

3.7
Job Satisfaction
3.3
Brand Manager for Compass Building Inspections? Claim your listing.

JHW
JHW5 posts

Very Thorough

We had our annual pest & building inspection today. Mark was the technician, very knowledgable and friendly. This is the second time we have used this company - very impressed - I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Chives
ChivesSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Compass did an amazing job

Compass building and pest did an amazing job inspecting two properties we were looking to purchase.

They found past termite activity damage on both the properties that were absent from the building and pest reports provided by the agents.

They were very friendly, and explained issues, severity and mitigation approaches very well.

We'll definitely be using them again in the future.

Kylie Davidson
Kylie Davidson

Polite and Knowledgeable Inspectors

Compass Building Inspections sent two inspectors to site, a Building Inspector and a Pest Inspector for my Pre Purchase Inspection. They were polite and knowledgeable. Will be using them for my annual inspections going forward. Thank you Compass.
Sharma
Sharma

Focus on small details to distract

We had a pre purchase inspection done. Compass came recommended by the realestate, as they work together to help each other out. Many structural issues I found were left out. However to fill the pages they go on and on about smal bits of silicone missing etc all the cosmetic stuff that can be easily fixed.

I can not stress enough to stay away from this company weather buying or selling.

Look forward to your response.

Karen
Karen
  Fair Incentive

Building and Pest inspection

Michael made a great impression, turned up early, very thorough inspection. Explained everything in easy to understand terms and gave some great advise on some minor issues. Highly recommend Michael and Compass Building Inspections.
SandraAU17 posts

Tiffany
Tiffany

Lazy Building Inspector

I felt that the 'Building inspector' was incompetent. They did not catch the floors being uneven or the leak under the sink. The building inspector walked out of rooms and I had to advise him that he missed defects. Very disappointed in the service and would never wish someone else throwing away $400.
Tim N.
Tim N.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Experience with Compass for Building & Pest

I had a very positive experience with Michael and the team. Turned up on time, communicated everything in terms I could understand and were a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and cannot recommend them highly enough.
S L
S L

Better not to get pre-purchase inspection than to get these guys

I can't recommend based on our experience. We found Compass' report to be incredibly generic and factually inaccurate to the point it was actually offensive how little effort they put in. The huge list of terms and conditions should have been a red flag - ie. they don't check above a small height, won't actually go up into roof space, say there's inconclusive evidence of termites to cover their tracks. No use at all, very disappointing to feel conned

Teish25
Teish25

BEST BUILDING AND PEST COMPANY

I was recommended Compass Building and Pest for my investment property a few years ago. Since then we have purchased other properties and never hesitated who we would use other then Compass.... Peter and his very experienced professional team have always been very thorough with every property they have inspected. Answered any questions and always followed up after inspections. Very reputable in every way..... Administration staff were also very helpful lovely and accomodating with making appointments for inspections... Will use Compass building and Pest every time ..... highly regarded and recommended

Letitia

Mel H
Mel H

Fantastic staff and service

I have used Compass a number of times, mainly for pest control and also a home build & pest report. The boys were professional & patient in answering all my questions (of which there were many!) throughout the inspection and ensuring that the report provided met the requirements. The pest control side has always been thorough, the guys are professional, well spoken and punctual. I constantly recommend them to people for all aspects.

Wendy Russell
Wendy Russell

Great service - a fantastic team and super reliable

I'm a local Brisbane Buyer's Agent and I use the team from Compass religiously when buying property for my clients. In the 3 years I have been buying in Brisbane, Compass have been fantastic to work with. I couldn't recommend them more.

Lisa
Lisa4 posts
S.T
S.TBrisbane

angeloferraro
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Derrick
Derrick

Is these reviews related to "Compass property Investments" . They offered me to find no cost land and home investment property.Also they mentioned they get commission from builder /seller so I dont need to pay. Are they relaiable?

Brand Manager for Compass Building Inspections? Claim your listing.