Compass Building Inspections

Compass Building Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tim N.

Tim N.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Experience with Compass for Building & Pest

I had a very positive experience with Michael and the team. Turned up on time, communicated everything in terms I could understand and were a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Better not to get pre-purchase inspection than to get these guys

I can't recommend based on our experience. We found Compass' report to be incredibly generic and factually inaccurate to the point it was actually offensive how little effort they put in. The huge list of terms and conditions should have been a red flag - ie. they don't check above a small height, won't actually go up into roof space, say there's inconclusive evidence of termites to cover their tracks. No use at all, very disappointing to feel conned

BEST BUILDING AND PEST COMPANY

I was recommended Compass Building and Pest for my investment property a few years ago. Since then we have purchased other properties and never hesitated who we would use other then Compass.... Peter and his very experienced professional team have always been very thorough with every property they have inspected. Answered any questions and always followed up after inspections. Very reputable in every way..... Administration staff were also very helpful lovely and accomodating with making appointments for inspections... Will use Compass building and Pest every time ..... highly regarded and recommended
Letitia

Fantastic staff and service

I have used Compass a number of times, mainly for pest control and also a home build & pest report. The boys were professional & patient in answering all my questions (of which there were many!) throughout the inspection and ensuring that the report provided met the requirements. The pest control side has always been thorough, the guys are professional, well spoken and punctual. I constantly recommend them to people for all aspects.

Great service - a fantastic team and super reliable

I'm a local Brisbane Buyer's Agent and I use the team from Compass religiously when buying property for my clients. In the 3 years I have been buying in Brisbane, Compass have been fantastic to work with. I couldn't recommend them more.

Lisa

Lisa

Do not waste your money with this company

S.T