Compass Building Inspections

Compass Building Inspections

3.0

• Job Satisfaction

Building and Pest inspection

Michael made a great impression, turned up early, very thorough inspection. Explained everything in easy to understand terms and gave some great advise on some minor issues. Highly recommend Michael and Compass Building Inspections.

Sandra

SandraAU

Sloppy Building Inspector

Lazy Building Inspector

I felt that the 'Building inspector' was incompetent. They did not catch the floors being uneven or the leak under the sink. The building inspector walked out of rooms and I had to advise him that he missed defects. Very disappointed in the service and would never wish someone else throwing away $400.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Compass Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Tim N.

Tim N.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Experience with Compass for Building & Pest

I had a very positive experience with Michael and the team. Turned up on time, communicated everything in terms I could understand and were a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Better not to get pre-purchase inspection than to get these guys

I can't recommend based on our experience. We found Compass' report to be incredibly generic and factually inaccurate to the point it was actually offensive how little effort they put in. The huge list of terms and conditions should have been a red flag - ie. they don't check above a small height, won't actually go up into roof space, say there's inconclusive evidence of termites to cover their tracks. No use at all, very disappointing to feel conned

BEST BUILDING AND PEST COMPANY

I was recommended Compass Building and Pest for my investment property a few years ago. Since then we have purchased other properties and never hesitated who we would use other then Compass.... Peter and his very experienced professional team have always been very thorough with every property they have inspected. Answered any questions and always followed up after inspections. Very reputable in every way..... Administration staff were also very helpful lovely and accomodating with making appointments for inspections... Will use Compass building and Pest every time ..... highly regarded and recommended
Letitia

Fantastic staff and service

I have used Compass a number of times, mainly for pest control and also a home build & pest report. The boys were professional & patient in answering all my questions (of which there were many!) throughout the inspection and ensuring that the report provided met the requirements. The pest control side has always been thorough, the guys are professional, well spoken and punctual. I constantly recommend them to people for all aspects.

Great service - a fantastic team and super reliable

I'm a local Brisbane Buyer's Agent and I use the team from Compass religiously when buying property for my clients. In the 3 years I have been buying in Brisbane, Compass have been fantastic to work with. I couldn't recommend them more.

Lisa

Lisa

Do not waste your money with this company

Home Inspection Companies