Concept Skincare

Concept Skincare

Brand Manager for Concept Skincare? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Lindi
LindiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer. Great products.

As a first time user - online store was easy to navigate. They carry the full range of Environ. Pricing is good and shipping was fast. Everything was well packed. Happy camper.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic products. Amazing service (even during lockdown)

I've been buying my Environ exclusively from Concept skincare for close on a year now. Super professional and they never disappoint - even whilst we've been facing lockdowns (grrrrr) what really impressed me was when i needed to add to my order and they got back to me near instantly at 10 pm on a Sunday. Talk about great service. and my order was at my door step just 3 days later.

Its been an absolute lifesaver to be able to order my little beauty 'pick me up' online. And the extra special discounts don't hurt either.

If you are not already using Environ - you need to make the switch. My skin hasn't looked better. My personal fave - Environ's Radiance CBoost cream. It's honestly that good.

Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot make contact

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Amanda J.
Amanda J.Sydney, NSW

My skin has never looked better

The ACC Retinol product is fantastic and gives a much needed boost to my skin. I use it two or three times a week - at night - in conjunction with my regular environ moisturiser and have definitely seen an improvement in my skin - everything just looks more refined. I'm a regular client of concept skincare and very happy. Service is on the ball. shipping was quick and the one time I ordered the wrong product exchanging it was hassle-free. Cant beat their discounts and special offers.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Concept Skincare compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

First Class Service

Products arrived today in record time. For those who don't know Environ try their utmost to prevent discounting. I appreciate the service that Concept offers. Their products are factory sealed and always completely fresh - and I'm paying nearly 30% less than what i usually pay at my local beauty parlour. Thanks, Amy! I've been purchasing from them for close on 3 years without a hiccup.

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Dermalac. Love Concept

Ordered online Monday and dermalac arrived Friday. Product was well packed and most importantly had a long shelf life which I was very happy about. I try and eek out every last drop of my previous lotion. Can't live with out it ;-) Great shopping experience.

Jennifer W
Jennifer WAU

Product OK, company somewhat misleading

It's annoying to purchase a product from an Australian website only to discover that it's not an Australian company. It took 6 weeks for the product to arrive due to shipping delays and I had to pay an international surcharge on my credit card as it was a foreign transaction.
I also don't like how you need to pay an extra $20 if you want insurance. These days all packages seem to be tracked and I've never been charged extra for this service.

Environ super-fan

Recently been introduced to Environ - and the results have been amazing. Even better is being able to sidestep the 'salon only' prices and buy online. I've used Concept twice now - and orders all arrived in double-quick time with free delivery. Environ is a South African brand - and ConceptSkincare are independent retailers which allows them to set their own pricing. They're ultimately setup for existing users of the brand - but Amy has been super-helpful in recommending which products to move to next. My only complaint was that i wished they included more samples with their orders ;-)

Great service & good pricing

I've been a long time Environ user and have only but had great service. Products are significantly cheaper than at my local stockist and can't beat their regular specials. Happy customer.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Concept Skincare compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Woodsy
WoodsyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t do it.

My wife ordered over $280 of cosmetics off this dodgy company, the items did not arrive & they are saying no refund until the so called items are returned to them. We keep getting an the same response from them saying this. The phone number that you can call is not connected and even the fair trading Australia are saying this. I would not go near this company or the other company enviro skincare, which I think ? Are the same.

Kittyhawk