Contact Connection

Contact Connection

Brand Manager for Contact Connection? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
Galit R.
Galit R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service!

Outstanding customer service ! I have run out of contacts and asked for urgent delivery - I have received my contact the following day!

MBD
MBD

Horrible customer service

Did not send tracking information, no order updates, and only provided me with information after I followed up. Would not recommend.

Store LocationOnline
Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick postage

As usual I left it till the last minute to order my contact lenses. I then ordered on Friday with Contact Connection and I received them today, Tuesday and it was a public holiday yesterday!! I also found Contact Connection to be the best price for my CooperVision MyDay Daily Disposable Lenses. Would totally recommend.

Sheila1
Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Keep their word

My contact lens is customised and was told I had to wait for 2-3 weeks before I can get it. From being burnt with another contact lens provider, I was a little sceptical but they were true to their word and updated the status of my delivery within the time frame provided. The price was not as cheap as some others but it made up with reliability, which I didn't mind. Good service.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Contact Connection compares to other Optical Retailers

Luke A
Luke A

Solid Service for purchasing Oakley Goggles

They shipped very quickly and packaged well, even when there was an error in pricing (In My Favour). Excellent Service!

Michael H
Michael HCairns

Oakley Snow Goggles

I stumbled on Contact Connection through google (like the 8th page) when searching for places that sold Oakley Flight Deck Snow Goggles. At first I was apprehensive about buying snow gear through a contact lens and glasses store, but the Google reviews we positive and the price was great so I ordered a pair.

I now am happy to say that I'm very pleased that I Order through ContactConnection. The initial questions I had to the live-chat person were answered quickly and in a professional manner. My goggles arrived 4 days after ordering (all the way to Far North QLD!) and are exactly what I wanted! All up I also saved close to $50 to the next best competitors price, and with free shipping and returns included.

Unhappy customer

Purchased sunglasses on the 26th December 2015 and still waiting January 9th 2016. There has been no email detailing as to why there's a hold up.

paul
paulstratford

top service! !

I purchased sunnies from these folks, , communication via email was superb.
Product was sent freepost and 100 $ less than on the shop shelves.
Fast delivery too.

A dollar bowl
A dollar bowlAU

love it

Been ordering with them for 2 yrs now. Great value and fast delivery. They mucked up my order last time by not sending everything I ordered. Issue was quite quickly resolved they sent the remaining contacts to me pretty fast free of charge.
I'd say they are quite reliable! Most important of all cheaper than retailers and you can claim your privafe health with them also!
cheap. fast delivery. reliable.

Optical Retailers