3Contempo Coffee Grinder

Contempo Coffee Grinder

3Contempo Coffee Grinder

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.

1 review
brightstar
brightstarSydney11 posts

A perfect coffee grinder for me

I bought a Contempo coffee grinder from Big W two months ago when the old one (a different brand) stopped working. It was my fourth grinder in recent years and the best one. I don't use it for coffee beans but herbs, herbal medicines, small nuts and seeds (except sesame seeds and peanuts which are not recommended according to the instructions) and it works like a dream. It takes less than 30 seconds for each batch. I do not know what the result will be with coffee beans but it more than meets my requirements . I use it almost everyday and so far I am very pleased with the purchase.