Continental ContiPremiumContact 2

Continental ContiPremiumContact 2

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Siemen F.

Siemen F.

Good value, good grip!

I had no idea how big of a difference tyres could make!

After having these fitted I knew. When it rains the proved grip is remarkable.
They are very good value for money and they look rather good too!

Can highly recommend these tyres, they are very durable and provide you with a comfortable drive.

Purchased in August 2018 at racv mobile tyres for $614.00.

Noise Level
Wet Weather Handling
Durability

KLM

KLMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great grip. Good value. Long lasting.

These are my second pair of ContiPremium 2's. I was so impressed with the first set that i just bought a second. First set lasted 4 years, and that was without regular realignments. Always found them to have great grip and are super quiet. Hoping to get another 4 years out of my new set!

Purchased in May 2019 at Beaurepaires for $900.00.

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling

Oldfart L

Oldfart LWestern Australia

Good tyres with zero problems after 70,000km

The 205/70 R16 ContiPremiumContact 2 tyres by Continental were fitted factory tyres but have proved a pretty good all round tyre and we got around 70,000kms of wear out of them over 3 years, we live in WA so the tar tends to get super hot on your tyres, but these have never lost traction (unintentionally) have carried our grandchildren and ourselves around quite safely in all seasons, have hit the brakes hard in rain and never lost grip, on some road surfaces you do get some noise but usually quiet enough, for their cost I think they are a good safe, well wearing tyre.

Car2015 Holden Trax

Partial racing and tires lasted well

Car2016 Volkswagen Polo BeatsEdition

Pamela

PamelaWestern Australia

Excellent Tyres

These tyres came fitted on my Nissan Pulsar when I bought it. I bought it new, and have just clocked 70,000km with them.
I never had a drama with the tyres at all. No punctures or anything. Living in Perth the weather over winter especially can change drastically in a matter of hours. Never felt out of control of my car in any weather with these on my car.
I had the tyres on my car for 3.5 years/70,000 kms. They never faltered. Would defo have again.

Only con with them is that they are expensive to replace. But worth the money!!

Car2014 Nissan Pulsar

Glenn Barton

Glenn BartonPerth

Great tyres

Had the first set on my Nissan dualis +2 for nearly 5 years with close to 150k KMs on them I had them regularly rotated the where great on bitumen roads in the cold wet and hot and even on in sealed roads there were great never missed a beat.

Car2012 Nissan dualis 2

Absolutely appalling

Will never buy continental tyres again. I bought 205/55 r16 premium contact two tyres and the price was $220 a tyre and was told they were a good tyre. I put them on my wife's little hatch back which only goes to the shop and school etc. I rotated them after 5000 kms and totaling 20 000 kms later the tyres are completely worn with wire showing on all 4 tyres I took the car to, 2 tyre shops to ask what could cause this and they gave me no answer and basically didn't care a shocking tyre and experience.

Car2011 ford focus ambiente

perfect tire for my car

I've had these tires now for 7 years (spring, summer, autum, for winter i use dunlop's winter sport 3d) and i've done with them about 70.000 km and they are still good enough for one maybe even two seasons so when the time comes for new ones i'll buy the same ones.

Carastra j, 1,4 turbo (petrol)
Allan

AllanBroken Hill, NSW

Do Not Buy These Dangerous Tyres!

Warning: Save your money. Do not buy these useless, pathetic tyres. 17,000 klm of normal driving at correct pressure & these tyres are bald! Very noisy. Very rough. Selling rubbish tyres like this must surely be a criminal conspiracy? I will never buy Continental tyres ever again. Rating: Zero! (These crap tyres were fitted to the car when I bought it).

Car2015 Ford Fiesta 1.5L 4 Door Hatch. FWD + 6 Spd Auto.
Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trusted brand for awesome handling, grip , grooves, and size.

Good handling. Awesome on rainy days on Australian tarmac. Superb grooves. Trusted brand, always. No complaints. Good grip on tarmac. Good size for a Toyota Rukus. I do courier work, safety comes first. Size: 205/55R16. Got them 4 tyres from my auto mechanic, and he got them from next door, Continental tyre shop. They work well together next to each other. These tyres, I highly recommend.

CarToyota Rukus 2010

Jammy

Jammy

Premium contact 2

I have used these tyres For 71000 km and still had some meat left to run another 5000k the only reason for giving it a 4 star is that it did tend to loose grip during sudden breaking which was a let down.

I have now changed to premium contact 6 and they are definitely better when it comes to grip and mileage but the side walls on this one is very soft. Hope will get the same mileage from them as the pc2. Read the test readings for pc6 on continentals website and all their test results are bang on target.

CarChrysler 300c

Tbone

TbonePerth

Good grip, poor mileage.

Good grip, poor mileage. I got over 80,000kms out of my Dunlops but Id be lucky to get 40,000kms out of these Continentals. The grip was consistent throughout the life of the tyre in both wet and dry conditions while my Dunlops lost traction during harsh acceleration in the wet towards the end of the tyre life. Personally I won't be purchasing Continentals again as they are poor value for money but if you can afford them they are slightly safer.

Car2013 Nissan Xtrail

Stephen

StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nice tyres with low road noise!

CarMercedes Benz W203 series C class

J man

J man

Not too bad

Have these tyres on my Mini cooper in the RFT's

Alot softer and seem to be lasting alot longer than the Pirellis i had on last,

Would recommend these if you can pick the up buy 3 get 1 free,

Plenty of grip in the wet and handles like on rails,

Car2005 Mini cooper
Steve Johnston

Steve JohnstonElizabeth

Great tyre / Great Mileage

Fitted to my Ford TF Kuga, just about to replace them after 52,000km.
Very good road holding with minimal noise however as they near the end of their life with just under 2mm of tread they are starting to get a little noisy.
Handle off-road conditions with ease.
By far the best tyres have used.

Car2013 Ford TF Kuga
Buzzin' Dozen

Buzzin' DozenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst tyres on my car to date

CarPeugeot 207 Hdi

Good performance, low mileage.

Tyres are fantastic when new, absolutely more quiet compared previous Hankook ones. Also, good performance in wet and dry conditions.
HOWEVER, after only 20,000 kms, maybe 22,000 kms, it has already been worn out. It is unbelievable. I mean, I do not drive on roads with terrible conditions. MOREOVER, only front tyres are wearing that fast!!! The rear ones are good as new! Not sure if it is the problem of fitting of Bob-Janes.

Car2007 Holden Barina

DazzaB

DazzaBIllawarra, NSW

OK tyre but poor mileage

These were factory fitted on my wife's Ford Fiesta. We live in a country town and drove mostly on Highway roads so I am disappointed that at just over 15,000 km's, the front drive tyres have reached the wear indicators. The back set however are like brand new (no rotation of tyres obviously). They drive well in the wet and dry and don't seem to be overly noisy. The Tyrepower rep did indicate the Conti's are a softer compound (good grip) but do wear quicker because of it. Not sure if I'll get these again.

Car2013 Ford Fiesta zetec

HMP

HMPBranxton

Best mileage ever!

I am still amazed at the life I've got out of these tyres. Factory fitted to my Civic Hatch, they have done 77,000km and wear evenly with regular rotation, they are only just on the wear indicator now. I'll push them to 80,000km (they'll do that easy) and then I have another set ready to go on. For a front wheel drive small car I expected 40,000 or so and they'd be worn out, not these tyres! Couldn't recommend them enough for a small car.

Car2013 Honda Civic Hatch

RKS

RKSPerth

Good everyday tyres

Factory fitted since 2007 to be replaced this month 2015 with the same tyres.
Have done 72k kms. City driving. No major issues just the normal occasional flat etc. I have a Jeep 2007 Patriot since new, with the experience I had they could be strongly recommended to anyone. Thanks

CarJeep Patriot