100% · 20%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Kimberley W
Kimberley WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The Ultimate Home Grilling experience

I purchased the MO-80 built in grill. The grill is a dream to cook on and has been the star of our outdoor kitchen. It's so fun to entertain around. It's versatile, easy to use and easy to clean. Peter provided exceptional customer support all the way through from my initial queries to cabinetry design. I highly recommend Cook'n'Dine for anyone wanting a teppanyaki or flat grill experience in their own home. Show details ·  1
Tania Teelow
Tania TeelowSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

The best BBQ experience ever

We just love our Cook & Dine Teppanyaki grill. We use it all the time - Breakfast, lunch or dinner. It compliments our kitchen & outdoor smoker just perfectly. We now have many different cooking experiences to choose from. Our guests are blown away at this concept, and love how we all get to sit & socialise around the teppanyaki table while we're cooking. It's also so easy to clean. Another thing I love about this grill, is that when we're not using it, we can use the grill/benchtop as a table. It is so versatile. I can't wait to build my main house where I have integrated another into the plans. Show details ·  1